PC Gamepads

Intellectually challenged

Illuminati Hunter
26 August 2005
Paris
Lo all,

Looking at getting PES5 for the PC in the january sales. Fancy playing it was a pad mind. Was just gonna get the PS2 adapter but heard the response times abit dodgy with some converters, and the analog sticks dont work as well as they could do.

So anyone any reccommendations for a joypad for the PC, thats is basically the same as a PS2 pad? Preferably as cheap as possible too, i refuse to pay more for a pad than for a game.

Cheers all and Merry Christmas

The pad conveter is good but I would have to recommend getting the xbox 360 controller. It might cost £25 but does the job perfectly in my opinion or get it from play.com for £14.99.

I have a PS2 to Pc convertor from play.com it works great, i highly recommend them!

I recommend the S Joy one which lets you use 4 pads. Its much more responsive and gives you two extra ports.

Ive got 3 adaptors - Play.com 2 way , super dual box pro(lik-sang) and the PS Joy (lik-sang) and i can honestly say that the play.com is the worst of the lot for poor response even with the second port disabled .

Runeedge, where you get your converter from cos the one from play.com sucks IMO, poor response cos I would love to get a PS2 pad converter again, just not the play one.

I'm saving my money for Thrustmaster Dual Trigger (2 in 1).

g18059.gif

The best on the market though is Logitech Rumblepad 2.

15324.jpg

I have Saitek P3000 it´s great but it has two buttons less (start and shift):( my brother has the Rumblepad and it´s like the PS2 controller. The cheapest is if you have the ps2 controller and buy the adapter it´s the same like the rumblepad i think :D :D :D

go on ebay you can get a usb pad for the pc for 99p from china with £4.00 p&p they take a week to arrive and there is no diffrence to a real playstation pad

g18059.gif

I bought this. Sucked so bad I never touched it after using it once.
Nice Dpad but the 6 shoulder buttons make it very uncomfortable to hold.

I'm happy with my play.com adapter. Poor response times? Ive noticed this, but it doesn't affect me much at all. I'm still fine.

Back
Top Bottom