PC Gaming

Hi fellas, do someone have expirience with "Moza" wheels and/or complete sets with base, wheel and pedals?
https://mozaracing.com/

I'm searching for a new wheel complete set. Because my old TMX is a good rookie wheel but far away from good quality and the mounts on the table is a bit lax.

In special I'm interested in the Moza R3: https://mozaracing.com/r3-racing-wheel-and-pedals . Found also a online shop for 440,00€.

Any toughts are welcome.

Hi fellas, do someone have expirience with "Moza" wheels and/or complete sets with base, wheel and pedals?

I'm searching for a new wheel complete set. Because my old TMX is a good rookie wheel but far away from good quality and the mounts on the table is a bit lax.

In special I'm interested in the Moza R3: https://mozaracing.com/r3-racing-wheel-and-pedals . Found also a online shop for 440,00€.

Any toughts are welcome.
@PRO_TOO might be your man, he has a thread where he built his own racing rig

https://evoweb.uk/threads/diy-simracing-rig-a-2021-covid-project.85764/

Any toughts are welcome.
Can’t go wrong with Moza these days. Good price/value ratio.

If a direct drive, I would recommend a bit more power though. Not sure if R5 or R9 bundles are in your price range… but you want more than 3.9Nm. 😊

there is/can be plenty of more variables involved when finding the proper gear for one. Do you have a cockpit? Do you plan to get one? What kinda games? What screen solution? What system? How much space you got available? Yada yada yada…

try to think ahead… once youve fallen in love with sim racing or racing with proper gear… you want more! 😂 so please, think ahead! 😊

thx @Badger Mushroom for not forgetting about me! 😊👌

Can’t go wrong with Moza these days. Good price/value ratio.

If a direct drive, I would recommend a bit more power though. Not sure if R5 or R9 bundles are in your price range… but you want more than 3.9Nm. 😊

there is/can be plenty of more variables involved when finding the proper gear for one. Do you have a cockpit? Do you plan to get one? What kinda games? What screen solution? What system? How much space you got available? Yada yada yada…

try to think ahead… once youve fallen in love with sim racing or racing with proper gear… you want more! 😂 so please, think ahead! 😊

thx @Badger Mushroom for not forgetting about me! 😊👌
A R5 is way to much money for 510,00€ for my budget.
I don't have a cockpit/seat or something else. Just a table and a chair. And I don't have plans to get one.

Games are ETS2, ACC, AMS2, WRC generations, maybe FS 22, Dirt Rallye 2. And maybe in the future AC2, Rennsport and the LeMans games which booth I posted here in this subforum.

No esports sim racing just drive SP for fun with good quality wheel, base and pedals.
I have searched around with Thrustmaster, Fanatec and Logitech G. But every wheel complete set have bad quality works from midday to 12 o'clock. or cost more than as enough.

But one question where is the difference between those r3 and r5 with these NM 3.9 or NM 8.0?

A R5 is way to much money for 510,00€ for my budget.
I don't have a cockpit/seat or something else. Just a table and a chair. And I don't have plans to get one.

Games are ETS2, ACC, AMS2, WRC generations, maybe FS 22, Dirt Rallye 2. And maybe in the future AC2, Rennsport and the LeMans games which booth I posted here in this subforum.

No esports sim racing just drive SP for fun with good quality wheel, base and pedals.
I have searched around with Thrustmaster, Fanatec and Logitech G. But every wheel complete set have bad quality works from midday to 12 o'clock. or cost more than as enough.

But one question where is the difference between those r3 and r5 with these NM 3.9 or NM 8.0?
The difference is in force feedback strength and details being delivered to you.
Please check on some videos about that topic before you make a purchase.

If your budget is smaller, have a look at used offers. I was never scamed when I bought stuff. Most sim racers I know value their gear and handle it appropriately.

That’s a wide range of games. 👍 I drive a lot of different games too.

If you’d like, we can voice chat and go more into details. 👋 I’d be happy to help.

The difference is in force feedback strength and details being delivered to you.
Please check on some videos about that topic before you make a purchase.

If your budget is smaller, have a look at used offers. I was never scamed when I bought stuff. Most sim racers I know value their gear and handle it appropriately.

That’s a wide range of games. 👍 I drive a lot of different games too.

If you’d like, we can voice chat and go more into details. 👋 I’d be happy to help.
Thanks buddy but you gave me an answer yet in your first reply. :)

I have time and collecting my money to get it maybe sometimes.
Thanks again!:BEER:

That looks amazing, even when I’m not into all that bling bling case stuff! 👏

what case is that exactly? And what kinda fans are those?
Thanks!
Case is the "Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO RGB" and the fans are the "Arctic P12 PWM PST A-RGB".

I really want this case but always out of stock and impossible to get..
Hyte Y70 Touch

hyte-y70-touch_9j12.3840.jpg

It has a 4K LCD screen on the side where you can put anything you want on it.
It looks massively impressive, but costs £350.

Waiting for it to come into stock but never been able to get one.

It has a 4K LCD screen on the side where you can put anything you want on it.
It looks massively impressive, but costs £350.

Waiting for it to come into stock but never been able to get one.
Now I’m wondering… what could be worth or important to put it on a 4K screen that’s basically a strip.
all I can come up with is system values.

well, there is a niche in every niche. 😊

edit: why not have all sides lcd screen? 😊 for the sake of nerdism. 🤪 They aren’t expensive anymore… but this… 😂 I just can’t see a use case.

Thanks mate. I’ll have a look just out of curiosity.

really clean looking and I dig you going for kinda a one color scheme. 💪
No Problem. I think the Mode/Color makes a huge difference. I also was never the bling bling guy, but a classic solid white looks nice i think.
With the Rainbow mode the PC just looks like a kids toy.

I really want this case but always out of stock and impossible to get..
Hyte Y70 Touch

hyte-y70-touch_9j12.3840.jpg

I wanted this case first, but the temperatures/airflow are too bad and the price of 400€ is just ridicliuos.

The "Lian Li O11 Vision" is also nice and has not only a glass panel in the side and in the front, it also has one in the top. There will be another Version of it with a display in the case. Worth a look if somebody is interested. Price is awesome too.

edit: why not have all sides lcd screen? 😊 for the sake of nerdism. 🤪 They aren’t expensive anymore… but this… 😂 I just can’t see a use case.
My friend, you are looking for this 😅:

Last edited:
No Problem. I think the Mode/Color makes a huge difference. I also was never the bling bling guy, but a classic solid white looks nice i think.
With the Rainbow mode the PC just looks like a kids toy.

I wanted this case first, but the temperatures/airflow are too bad and the price of 400€ is just ridicliuos.

The "Lian Li O11 Vision" is also nice and has not only a glass panel in the side and in the front, it also has one in the top. There will be another Version of it with a display in the case. Worth a look if somebody is interested. Price is awesome too.

My friend, you are looking for this 😅:
Exactly. That was my thinking. DIY! 💪

a general question: I need to move some games from one hard disk to another but I don't know how to proceed. these are 2 games installed with the EA APP I can't find any settings to do it. Thank you

EA are increasing the price of EA Play Pro from £89.99 a year to £109.99 a year starting from the 10th May.

I don't know what justifies the £20 a year price increase, it must be all the fantastic games they have been churning out the past 12 months.

This for me marks the end of my subscription as not paying £110 for the year to just play F1.
I very occasionally play other games, but considering FIFA is absolute garbage now it makes zero sense for me to continue paying.

EA are increasing the price of EA Play Pro from £89.99 a year to £109.99 a year starting from the 10th May.

I don't know what justifies the £20 a year price increase, it must be all the fantastic games they have been churning out the past 12 months.

This for me marks the end of my subscription as not paying £110 for the year to just play F1.
I very occasionally play other games, but considering FIFA is absolute garbage now it makes zero sense for me to continue paying.
I received the same message today for my current Pro Membership. Thought first it´s a scam mail. Although I play FC 24 via my membership and recently Star Wars:Jedi Survivor there is really nothing what explained why they act like this. What a poor company.
Didn´t thought it goes still much worther then it is already. Would be time to get another rival for EA. Since PES leave the scene there is no other rival. Hope 2k goes the way to the end and release their FIFA licensed Football game in the future.

Back
Top Bottom