pc online

I have superpatch 2.0 instaled and I cant play online it says password? why?

In Pes4 the best was www.pesleague.org /Launcher ...
In this generation PES5, the best is... www.pesleague.org /Launcher.

Why?

PesLeague Launcher Saves all report matches ,goals,replays,stats,lag meter, and all about members.:D

PesLeague.org Launcher is avaible for both games with the original version.;) in the download zone.

Enjoy.:square: :x:

1. I dont have original game
2. it was told that I can play PES 5 online with superpatch 5 without passowrd but, I allways have to enter a password
3. the patch is working
4. I've register on that pesleague site but still cant play
5. anyone who can help???????? :(

scarfo said:
Yeah, if you're going to get PES5 for free, you don't deserve online playability.
first I didnt get it for free I bought it but not original
second it was told that the superpatch 2.0 can be played online without password if your opponent has same patch...
third in my country on one can afford original games, because they are more the expensive, we have to buy games from local pirates :(

deni_kid said:
first I didnt get it for free I bought it but not original
second it was told that the superpatch 2.0 can be played online without password if your opponent has same patch...
third in my country on one can afford original games, because they are more the expensive, we have to buy games from local pirates :(

you either bought the game new or you didnt.
if you didnt, you cant play online.

simple.

Well i do have original game and i still cant get online, says "error occured during verification"

Now i did have patches installed ,figured they might be the problem so i uninstalled them and tried with a clean install ,same thing.I then realized i had lod mixer so i redid the install again, so now i should be clean as a whistle and same thing "error occured during verification"

Im in the states and bought the game online in England you think that could be a problem ?
Any help would be appreciated.

the patches should nt make a difference to online verification i dont think, it inly effects things when you try and connect to someone without the same patch

How the hell do i email these guys i did it from the Euro site and i got the reply in German. Any English links so i can get this sorted ?

Angel777 said:
In Pes4 the best was www.pesleague.org /Launcher ...
In this generation PES5, the best is... www.pesleague.org /Launcher.

Why?

PesLeague Launcher Saves all report matches ,goals,replays,stats,lag meter, and all about members.:D

PesLeague.org Launcher is avaible for both games with the original version.;) in the download zone.

Enjoy.:square: :x:
You can play online only with original pes5.

Back
Top Bottom