PC PC PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread On This Forums ?

Mods & edits make it so much better.Am holding off any gameplay tweaks though and working with tweaked global stats (Matt 10) ,as i happen to think the gameplay this year is pretty good already.Watch out for Jenkeys patch in patches section.

agreed - also look for the great gameplay patchers yair and nesa to make a brilliant set up. I think they have seen from my videos that it is possible to create the best patch without having to use global edits - after all, my edits are a temporary solution. They are both SOO close to creating perfection. Combined with Jenkey's tool, and wow - we are so lucky.

I will make a video as soon as the two patches (most recent) of nesa's and yair's are out; and compare it to the global editing. I'm not one to be prideful/hard headed just because it is what I did and known for - I just want to play some real football :D

having just played pes 2013 without any edits i can say after 1 whole week of playing fifa it feels natural and real, it makes fifa feel like some plasticy weird game in all honesty.

I think I will just use fifa for online fun/arcadeness and ultimate team fun...and do a master league rather than a career mode as i find fifa career mode either to easy on less than world class and to tedious and monotnous games on anytign above world class.

PES is ALIVE!!!

The game is so REAL. Anything can happen and it feels genuine.

Players matter, formations matter, strategies matter, tactics matter etc..

Everything that is wrong with fifa is perfect in PES.

Not knocking FIFA it does a hell of a lot right and much better than PES but for genuine realistic football game with indivduality and formational matters it lacks big time.

only in console version - not pc with wild's editor

cool can u link me and is it simple to use?

I am changing 3 team attributes and 1 player attribnute right?

I dont see how attacking at 0 is good idea?

cool can u link me and is it simple to use?

I am changing 3 team attributes and 1 player attribnute right?

I dont see how attacking at 0 is good idea?

Attacking at '1' prevents the cpu constantly attacking, or going forward at full force. On default they like to just take on every player, without any kind of build up. This is why I have it at '1'.

1. Pressing (All Teams) to 100
2. Compactness (All Teams) to 100 ( = Wide )
3. Defensive Line to value of "100" ( = High)
4. Attack (All Players) to value of "1"

Yes the overall of the teams will be "0" for offense, but as a PES player we shouldn't worry about overalls like FIFA does. It is the other stats that make a good player.

Although the downside of Attack - I believe - is that in ML, the simulated games (non played CPU games) will usuually result in low scoring games. This is why this whole process is temporary, and it is meant to illustrate what the gameplay patchers can achieve.

I see what you mean..cheers

Do you have a link to the tool to make easy edit and how is it done

sorry for bother

cheers

I see what you mean..cheers

Do you have a link to the tool to make easy edit and how is it done

sorry for bother

cheers

No problem - here's the video actually: and pasted from description:

YouTube - PES 13 PC - GUIDE - Global Edit + Jenkey gameplay tool

In this video I show you how to use the pes 13 editor for stat editing towards gameplay. I also show you what jenkey's gameplay tool set up looks like for me.

Credits go to:

Wild@ for PES 13 Editor (PC)
http://www.fifacz.com/editor.aspx

Jenkey for PES 13 Gameplay Tool (PC)
http://jenkey1002.blogspot.com/

PESEDIT Team for PESEDIT patch 1.1 I am using
http://www.pesedit.com

Dr.Hany for Turf patch (Evo-Web)
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=68980

Matt10's Smoother Turf:
http://www.moddingway.com/file/20866.html

Music:

Lex Luger Type Beat **HEAT**!!!! by Staffon Riley
http://www.youtube.com/user/StaffonRileyBeats
Category:
Gaming
License:
Standard YouTube License

thourughly enjoying the game on default im reluctant to edit it.

Matt are you positive this enhances the fun of the ame with no negative efffects?

thourughly enjoying the game on default im reluctant to edit it.

Matt are you positive this enhances the fun of the ame with no negative efffects?

As long as you enjoy it, man :) I'm a stickler for things like AI build up - pace of play - etc.

The main negative that I can think of, as I might've mentioned, is that the attack = 1 value that I input results in low scoring games for other teams in ML. So you will see scores like 1-1 or 1-0, rarely anything above 1 goal.

This is why global editing is temporary for me. Yair and Nesa I feel are very close to achieving what I am looking for. Even if they can't fix the AI defensive line (see their threads in the editing section for pes 13), I am confident there are two values (still testing) that I can edit globally that fix the issue at hand. We will see though :)

So you would say your edit is more about cahnign the way the cpu plays and not so much effect on your team?

Anyway this game is so good it makes fifa13 feel like nba jam of soccer lol.

1 thing though im getting like 70% possesion on proffesional, but ironically i am struggling to make chances inside or near the box, only gertting in long shots.

Just played champs league games

arsenal i lost 3-0 to udinese away but had 70% possesion

Benfica I beat PSG 1-0 at home and again had 70% posesssion

I dont feel i have 70% possesion so its not that bad in reality but it would be good for cpu to have more of ball.

I guess thats what your edit does as the cpu gets ball and auto attacks til it shots.scores or loses the ball so they dont hold onto the ball long at all thats prob why i have 70% poss as i play about with ball whereas cpu dont?

Still really enjoying it. PEople talk about sim well this is as sim as id want its the perfect balance really, its fun but very realistic, playing champs league game with all the commentators and foreign chnats and logos etc and the way the game is played its so real.

So you would say your edit is more about cahnign the way the cpu plays and not so much effect on your team?

Anyway this game is so good it makes fifa13 feel like nba jam of soccer lol.

1 thing though im getting like 70% possesion on proffesional, but ironically i am struggling to make chances inside or near the box, only gertting in long shots.

Just played champs league games

arsenal i lost 3-0 to udinese away but had 70% possesion

Benfica I beat PSG 1-0 at home and again had 70% posesssion

I dont feel i have 70% possesion so its not that bad in reality but it would be good for cpu to have more of ball.

I guess thats what your edit does as the cpu gets ball and auto attacks til it shots.scores or loses the ball so they dont hold onto the ball long at all thats prob why i have 70% poss as i play about with ball whereas cpu dont?

Still really enjoying it. PEople talk about sim well this is as sim as id want its the perfect balance really, its fun but very realistic, playing champs league game with all the commentators and foreign chnats and logos etc and the way the game is played its so real.

Those sound like some fun matches, man! I'm glad you are enjoying it - I am too, heck I haven't slept yet!

The main focus for me is I wanted to see a change from default gameplay. I want to see a packed midfield battle on occasion - but also the beauty of quick counter attack, etc. I needed more "human" elements - such as ambitious tackles resulting in red cards or poor passes due to pressure; etc.

I've started a thread since some had requested for my global edits; feel free to stop by:

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=69196

cheers again.

ps- anyone got a working patch for kits etc..i tired pesedit one but the game wont load so i hat uninstall it and comments people left suggests it crashes master league

Mates how to change 3 teams which replace the ones which are eliminated after first season in Master League ? I mean I got 3 new teams from different league. How to bring them back ?

Can you play online with game speed +1

it seeems to me u cant? but i prefer +1, 0 is to slow

cheers again.

ps- anyone got a working patch for kits etc..i tired pesedit one but the game wont load so i hat uninstall it and comments people left suggests it crashes master league

There is a fix for pesedit patch which Matt10 told me about. You can find it here.

http://pesedit.com/forums/showthread.php?13584-PESEdit-com-2013-Patch-FAQ

Look under 'ML crashes'

I tried it and ML works fine now.

I am eagerly awaiting PESJP patch 2013, which is 95 percent done.

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=69158

Also, is there any way or any gameplay tool that can make the A.I. NOT go for attack each time?

thats what matts fix does,,,edit thing check his posts

Thanks I found them. Unfortunately the problem with the defebders and the attack edit still make this game unplayable.

I really apreciate the effort of all though. :)

Thanks I found them. Unfortunately the problem with the defebders and the attack edit still make this game unplayable.

I really apreciate the effort of all though. :)

You have to use the default .exe - or one that doesn't have a gameplay patch currently attached to it.

Yair's 2.7 is the best except for that defensive line problem. Any fix for that?

You have to use the default .exe - or one that doesn't have a gameplay patch currently attached to it.

Won't your edits make the ML A.I. matches low scoring (no gameplay patch installed)?

I think that's what I've read in your main post.

Or is this fixed now?

Just watched your tweaked videos. Looks amazing. Sold my Xbox version and ordered PC version. Simples.

Hope you can guys can help me out with editing etc! Cheers

Does anybody know how to remove/add some teams from a championship? I want to remove 4 teams from Pes League and add 1 in We League...

Won't your edits make the ML A.I. matches low scoring (no gameplay patch installed)?

I think that's what I've read in your main post.

Or is this fixed now?

If you only edit tenacity/mentality + attack awareness you will not see this issue. It is when people start editing other values that make the game play amazing - but end result is low CPU scoring matches. There seems to be a bit of a bottleneck in some areas of how ratings correspond.

I'm still testing some values though that might "cancel out" the low scoring simulated matches. Eitherway, it's more progress than default gameplay - and without using a gameplay modified exe, you will not be locked into those set values.

Just watched your tweaked videos. Looks amazing. Sold my Xbox version and ordered PC version. Simples.

Hope you can guys can help me out with editing etc! Cheers

Awesome!! I didn't get this year's console version, mainly because I had a feeling global editing was going to be needed this year. PES 13 is an excellent game out of the box, but it just need some slight "tweaks" to push it towards a more realistic representation of the game.

Back
Top Bottom