[Pc] PES 2015 input lag

Well, i disabled Vsync, and before the 344.80 driver i had alot of tearing. Now, with the 344.80 Drivers i disabled vsync for fun and there is no tearing!

Fullscreen, FPS limiter 58, pre-rendered 1,Triple Buff ON etc.

Can someone confirm this?

But i felt no difference in mobility/input lag to be honest.

Well, i disabled Vsync, and before the 344.80 driver i had alot of tearing. Now, with the 344.80 Drivers i disabled vsync for fun and there is no tearing!

Fullscreen, FPS limiter 58, pre-rendered 1,Triple Buff ON etc.

Can someone confirm this?

But i felt no difference in mobility/input lag to be honest.

yep I can.a little tearing after hotfix(vsync off).
but I felt real big difference at input lag side.

yep I can.a little tearing after hotfix(vsync off).
but I felt real big difference at input lag side.

Yeah screw what i said. Its only a slight difference for me, but theres no more input lag! Finally :APPLAUD:

i have NO tearing at all. Played 15 Min in Training and one ML game.

Download NVIDIA Forceware 344.60 http://www.omegadrivers.net/

I play with default settings in nvidia, and I've got zero input lag, and the game is smooth like silk, fullscreen and everything. It stutters sometimes, but it must be because the game is quite poorly optimized, cause my specs are more than enough. I've never had this smooth feeling with any other driver. Now it's up to konami to release some fixes and optimize it.

what settings withy you tried with that hotfix ?

settingsgfk9640r1s.png

Nvidia Control Panel Default but AA 16x. That are my settings.

i want to use Advanced Shoot type, but there is problem with that:
1) Shooting Delay
2) no headers, players just not jumping

why is that ???

Re: [Pc] PES 2015 input lag Solution 100%!!!

WTF

Smooth gameplay or choppy gameplay?

seriously, you tested in an empty stadium and convinced yourself that was the answer, sorry, if you need to find a fix for dodgy graphics or input lag or other laggy performance in any way you find it with the graphics on a basic max.

IE;- max res no aa or af, v-sync off and all background programs and services turned off.
that is a basic max.

I have an old cpu with old gpu and 4gb ram, i suffer no input lag play at 1920 on a 42" tv, not bragging or gloating, but im gonna say the folks that are complaining are the guys that have little or no pc experience, didnt suffer the indignity of win3.1 or win 98 or getting a grip on win xp where optimizing your system actually counted for something.

Ok, some suggestions, go to blackvipers website and set the minimum services for your required use.
more than one hard drive? do the right thing with your swapfile.
Disable/uninstall all un used/unneeded windows programs or services.

Turn off any av or additional firewall software.

Basically get your computer to be running the bare bones, then try it, im pretty sure an optimized system will deliver a 100% game that will be enjoyed by all and there will be no complaints about input lag or crappy performance, im sure it isnt the game moreover it is peoples systems that is the real problem.

Old systems shouldnt and wouldnt be able to run the game smooth and fluid if it was the game that was a fault, yet i have seen many posts of people with old systems saying they have no lag or the game works fine for them.

Guys, seriously, a little effort, a little search on win optimization and you will find answers, something as simple as a windows startup tweak, you may think nothing of it, then you search it an find it, then find in a couple of mouse clicks can save 25 seconds on windows boot, it all counts, the changes made that improve the boot may also have a little influence on the piss poor graphics or the laggy game you are playing!

As an add on, i used to race online a lot, gtr evo mostly, the biggest cause of lag in that game was the adservers, they were served up to steam by a seperate company to steam, if you blocked their ip in your firewall it was like playing a different game, the lag totally disappeared, as in the game ran perfect and smooth even with old hardware.

Check it out, look up who is serving the ingame adds, block their ip block.

Ok that is a long post, there is a lot to think about, but to outright blame the game just doesnt make sense especially when more that one person is saying the game is running smooth for them, there has to be more to it, a poorly configured or just a system left to default install settings can be the be all and end all, it will ruin what should be a fun and entertaining experience.

Edit:- that is a long, patronising post, but it is born from years of experience and lots of trial and error over the years, from dune, to quake to unreal and their siblings, you know when it was a pc pricebomb, you had to get the best out of your system as you possibly could, a 2 year old system then was dead in the water, today it could swim comfortably with the latest and greatest.

Be sure your system is performing the best it can before you jump on the game and slate it like the game is fucked up when it obviously isnt.

AND YES THAT GOES FOR THE SO CALLED EXPERTS.

the pros that condone editing the game cause the left back wont go forward like he should or they expect, so it must be a game fault, nope, that is a formation fault not the games.

Sorry for the long post and edit!

@mydumpstynks
dude, i found what you say very helpfull. went to blackvipers and customize the service in the way there describe according to the os -by the way, there wasn't much difference comparing the way i had before-. i don´t need anymore manage 3d config of nvidia -v-sync, tripple bufer..

but when i try to set in high with max resolution in the settings of pes, i begin to have stuttering, no lag, just stuttering...

all this just to ask, could you please try to explain in more detail what i have to do?
thanks anyway, your post already help a lot

my old machine:
windows 8.1 x64bits
amd a8-3870
ddr3 4gb ram
nvidia geforce 210 1gb

Hey guys, any possible solutions for input lag and stuttering in OFFLINE mode (I don't play online, just OFFLINE, so please, no comments on network stuff).

It's for an AMD/ATI user, so no nVidia settings!!!!
I tried a lot of things, but none of them helps, with CCC and RadeonPro.
Using Beta Drivers 14.11.2; dysable vsync/adaptive vsync/forced vsync, frame buffer in 3, limit fps to 60, and a couple more. No sweetfx, PES version 1.0.1.

Just to clarify I've got a decent gaming rig:
- Intel Core i5 4590
- Sapphire R9 270X OC 2Gb GDDR5
- 8Gb 1600Mhz GSKILL
- Asus Z97M-Plus
- SSD Crucial MX500 256Gb.

PS: sorry to be kind of rude, but i've browsed the internet so much, and people get mixed up between online and offline, and console versions and PC versions, and many "possible solutions" are for nVidia users.
Besides, I can run WatchDogs in full resolution and it's silk smooth, and Fifa15 Demo also runs at full. It's just PES with these anti/no optimization from Konami.
Ohh, and when I say Input Lag, I mean there's a delay with the input you send from your controller. IE, you press the pass button, and it takes like 2secs to make the pass, although the power bar may charge, it still takes a lot of time to really make the pass. With the other buttons, it's the same, shoot, cross, direction; etc.
This way, the game is almost unplayable for me.

Hey guys, any possible solutions for input lag and stuttering in OFFLINE mode (I don't play online, just OFFLINE, so please, no comments on network stuff).

It's for an AMD/ATI user, so no nVidia settings!!!!
I tried a lot of things, but none of them helps, with CCC and RadeonPro.
Using Beta Drivers 14.11.2; dysable vsync/adaptive vsync/forced vsync, frame buffer in 3, limit fps to 60, and a couple more. No sweetfx, PES version 1.0.1.

Just to clarify I've got a decent gaming rig:
- Intel Core i5 4590
- Sapphire R9 270X OC 2Gb GDDR5
- 8Gb 1600Mhz GSKILL
- Asus Z97M-Plus
- SSD Crucial MX500 256Gb.

PS: sorry to be kind of rude, but i've browsed the internet so much, and people get mixed up between online and offline, and console versions and PC versions, and many "possible solutions" are for nVidia users.
Besides, I can run WatchDogs in full resolution and it's silk smooth, and Fifa15 Demo also runs at full. It's just PES with these anti/no optimization from Konami.
Ohh, and when I say Input Lag, I mean there's a delay with the input you send from your controller. IE, you press the pass button, and it takes like 2secs to make the pass, although the power bar may charge, it still takes a lot of time to really make the pass. With the other buttons, it's the same, shoot, cross, direction; etc.
This way, the game is almost unplayable for me.

Try going into CCC, setting VSync to "Off, unless application specifies" and restarting PC.

Try going into CCC, setting VSync to "Off, unless application specifies" and restarting PC.

It feels the same...
Slow, heavy players. Difficulties moving. Can't score, can't defend, can't outrun anybody, not in offensive nor defensive maneuvers.

Maybe I've become a Fifa player. It offers me something more similar to a football experience, at least to my liking.

I wanted so much to get that old school PS2 era PES feeling, but it seems another year will go by without that as well.

It feels the same...
Slow, heavy players. Difficulties moving. Can't score, can't defend, can't outrun anybody, not in offensive nor defensive maneuvers.

Maybe I've become a Fifa player. It offers me something more similar to a football experience, at least to my liking.

I wanted so much to get that old school PS2 era PES feeling, but it seems another year will go by without that as well.

:BLEH: Come on.. ASIM ,ADAM and CO say its like PS2 era , maybe we DON'T KNOW what was PS2 era :D they do .

I can not believe that there are people who think that this is feels and plays like PES 5/6 ... ridiculous

Last edited:
I've seen videos of the PS4 version, and it seems really different. Maybe the bad stuff is on PC and last gen...

It feels the same...

I guess u have tried fullscreen testing only

ur monitor, check the settings and find its default hz and try fps limit to that -2

:BLEH: Come on.. ASIM ,ADAM and CO say its like PS2 era , maybe we DON'T KNOW what was PS2 era :D they do .

I can not believe that there are people who think that this is feels and plays like PES 5/6 ... ridiculous

Konami are idiots, Adam Bhatti lied to the community last year and Konami promoted him. Another thing is It took Konami nearly 1 year to admit that Pes 2014 wasn`t good. No shit sherlock! gamers were saying that in the fist week of release.

Re: [Pc] PES 2015 input lag Solution 100%!!!

Ok. I thought I didn't have input lag, but now I know i did. These settings opened my eyes:

+ Ambient Oclusion enabled (in NVIDIA Inspector)
+ Sparse Grid Supersampling x2 (the same)
+ pesmonkey pitch and weather mod
+ Sweetfx by bukowski (asked him for his settings in a private message and he was really gentle to send me them)

Now its fluid as never. PES 2015 is a very 'spoiled' game technically and you really, really need to invest time to uncover its beauty. But when you do its worth every effort. I don't really understand how people can say PS4 version is better then fully customizable PC one.

Using windows 8.1, had all kinda lag and stuttering too, but putting the pes2015.exe in Windows7 compatibility mod fixed everything.
there's some weird thin white border around the game window now, but atleast it runs as smooth as it should with vsync.

Back
Top Bottom