PC PES6 Widescreen?

chazo

Non-League
1 December 2005
I've seen some screen shots where the image is widescreen and the game is widescreen. Is this done with PC, how is it possible?

Example

Cheers for anyone that can help.

The picture is streched and looks better in widescreen imo. It's like a 16:9 TV.

it looks really cool, does anybody know how to change the view to widescreen if its possible. I have an LCD 19" Samsung Sync Master 940N, is it compatible with widescreen?? if it is how do i configure it??

Well, I am not sure if you're asking this but I have a iwdescreen laptop (16:10) andI can set it usign the 'settings.exe' or alternatively using kitserver you can set the resolution to whatever you want.

IN THE KITSERVER THERE A LOD LOADER WHERE U CAN CHANGE THE SETTING TICK THE BOX 16.9 WIDESCEEN

Do you know what your computer's/widscreen display's native resolution is? To find out, right click on your desktop, click 'Properties', then proceed 'Settings' tab. Or, look in any literature that came with your computer/display.

After this, go to the directory where you installed PES. There should be an .exe titled Settings. It's pretty self-explanatory from there.

Do you know what your computer's/widscreen display's native resolution is? To find out, right click on your desktop, click 'Properties', then proceed 'Settings' tab. Or, look in any literature that came with your computer/display.

After this, go to the directory where you installed PES. There should be an .exe titled Settings. It's pretty self-explanatory from there.
If you change the settings to a widescreen ratio, does that not only change it when playing the game in a seperate window?

download and install kitserver, run lodcfg.exe and select "Enable aspect ratio"

run setup.exe and click on install,

for more info see the kitserver readme file.

Yeah, kitserver

Thankfully though, my laptop's widescreen 1280x800 res is one of if not only widescreen res supported by PES 6

Can anyone give me a tut please? I'm a begginer at this.

Cheers for the help so far guys.

Can anyone give me a tut please? I'm a begginer at this.

Cheers for the help so far guys.

Download kitserver from http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=36199

Extract the files {Using WinRAR or 7zip or any other utility}. Copy the kitserver folder to your PES6 directory. Default is C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\

Run the "setup.exe" from the kitserver folder and click "Install".
Close and run "lodcfg.exe" and make sure "Enable aspect ratio correction" is ticked, "Save", and close.

Run PES6.exe as usual. Though the menus will still be stretched, actual gameplay and replays will have correct ratios.

bloody hell another thread about widescreen! use the search button and all u gotta do is use KITSERVER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! JESUS

Back
Top Bottom