• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

PC Screenshot??

C

CLaM21

Have they releaced any pc screenshots? whats going on? why very little info about pc version..XBOX HERE XBOX THERE..WHO CARES..PC.. :) maybe we will have XBOX graphics after all :p

mode2

Banned
1 September 2006
i also play pes on pc.. was wondering the same thing............. any1 seen any pc screenshots????????

D

djdoc

Yes as we have discused lots and lots of time the PC version is as always a PS2 Port. It wont be like the 360 version....

DJ

rlx

Non-League
9 April 2005
Portugal
CLaM21 said:
I found some pc screenshots..i think..just look at the crowd..must be PC haha http://www.webhallen.com/pic_popup.php?id=62957&pic=44753 but looks good, the graphics i think..except crowd, look the the pic with koller..nice crowd..pics are from a swedish site for the pc pes6 game

XBOX Screenshots for sure.
Just go to Konami official website.
There they are ... screenshots of all platforms.
PS2 and PC are the same.

de.games.konami-europe.com/ GERMAN
de.games.konami-europe.com/ FRENCH

Couldn't find it in english

Top Bottom