PC ver=Xbox360ver?

hellenes

Banned
4 September 2005
Will the PC version be same as Xbox360's or PS2's? Cause we all know that there are PCs that can handle the graphics easily and even improve them...
Im asking this here because Xbox360 users might have researched or stumbled on this info....

Na, its using the PS2 version. Saying that, the 360 version doesn't look much of an improvement anyway to be honest.

You'll be angry? Konami don't even HAVE to do a pc version at all. They didn't used to.

It's not being FORCED to use PC graphics. It's a development issue. 360 is waaaay easier to develop for, PC is complex and you have to design it around all the people with crap PC's.

The PC version will be the best one...graphic wise that is...i know that i will have two copies this year, one for my ps2 to play my friends and a pc one to compete online :)

mikesux said:
You'll be angry? Konami don't even HAVE to do a pc version at all. They didn't used to.

It's not being FORCED to use PC graphics. It's a development issue. 360 is waaaay easier to develop for, PC is complex and you have to design it around all the people with crap PC's.

Have to disagree with you...
The PC games need much smaller team and development than the consoles....thats why there are still left independed developers on PC...;)

mikesux said:

Mate you don't have any idea have you, clearly you are not familiar with game development. What makes you think it is moore complex, and since when you have to design with crap pc in mind? Prey? Crysis?

While this is besides the point, XBOX360 is practically a PC anyway.

Dammit thomasgoal, you have got to be one of the most obsessive sony fanboys I've seen in a while.. give it a rest already!! :)

f to the vipe said:
Dammit thomasgoal, you have got to be one of the most obsessive sony fanboys I've seen in a while.. give it a rest already!! :)
Wrong mate, i'm just fanboy of PES/WE
if no WE on PS3 in 2007, i buy 360 with PES 6 (and PS2 pad adapter on 360) lol

PS: and i sell it when the PS3 version coming

Last edited:
Yeah, i think fans of the sony set up got jipped with this exclusivity deal, however a solution may lie in the PC version with a PS2 DS2 pad adapter. Infact, i hear there's a PS2 DS2 adapter for the 360 too. Now all you have to do is buy a 360. :)

nobody truely knows that answer. we've barely got info on the 360 version as it is. Seabass was awol, so now real new info has come out other than that gleaned from videos from the demo.

But I've read like a month ago that the X360 graphics will be the same as the PC version... it sounds too good to be true and fits the rumor profile.

So there is a slim hope... but not at all the kind you'd like to count on.

gameklip said:
nobody truely knows that answer. we've barely got info on the 360 version as it is. Seabass was awol, so now real new info has come out other than that gleaned from videos from the demo.

lol how can you use FIFA rooney as your avatar lol

As its been mentioned, only the 360 version is the odd one out. That's why it can't play with PC/PS2 owners as its simply a different game. This would suggest that the PC is indeed a port of the PS2 version.

Back
Top Bottom