Pc Version

G

Gorskino10

i hope it is coming out on pc cause ive only seen pre order on PS2 and PSP

It better come out on pc!!!!!!!! Or I will go to Konami's offices and choke whoever made the decision to not release on pc!!!!!!!!!!

im chatting about pes5 cause i havnt seen anything saying pes5 coming out 4 pc

They will release a winning eleven 9 international just like we7i and we8i...
When? My guess is way after the console versions are out... I have always gotten the newest release for ps2, play it a few months, then buy the pc version and patch it and play.

well on pesinsight.com it said that it coes out on pc in october

I use wolf's patch as a base, mostly for correct stats, then from there correct whichever player face/kits need correcting, stadiums, boots, balls, etc...although wolf had some nice aerow 90s in the vuelta del lobo.

this is my guess as far as releases order/version:
1º winning eleven x (japan/asia?, PS2 only?)
2º pro evolution soccer x-4 (europe?, PS2, PC and XBOX?)
3º winning eleven x international (north america/america?, PS2, PC and XBOX?)

Well i have looked On WWW.PLAY.COM and i click on games-PS2 in the coming soon part is said PES5 so i click on x-box in coming soon it said PES5 so then i go to PSP and it saids PES5 but when i got to Pc and check in Coming Soon i do not see PES5 what is up,i have not seen it saying pre order pes5 for pc any other people found this

a mate of mine who is on this forum JOE said it come sout december 21 or something

Usually PES comes out for PS2 roughly one month after WE (of same version). Then PC and Xbox is about a month after PS2. I don't know if that's the same this time around, but from that schedule is end of september/beginning of october for PES5 PC Probably October 7th or 14th.

PC version is always the last !!! It came out about 5 weeks after the PS2 version for the last 2 years running . In an interview with konami they did mention a PC version and id be very surprised if theyve had a change of heart this year . They were even talking about a decent online format for the PC!!!
They are trying to make it the most popular sports title against FIFA and that means a multi format title .PES was for PS1 and PS2 only , now its for Xbox , PSP , PS2 and PC. Relax guys , by the end of November PES5 and a decent wolf patch will be a reality and life will make sense again !!!

pc version is always longer. chill. look at gta:sa that came out like 4 or 5 months after the ps2 version did.

I think the pc version is the best version; there are a lot of animations that aren't in the ps2 version for PES4

yea i would agree on that, i wonder what the online play wil be like, can u have for example tag team multiplayer, for example me and a friend from my pc play you and your friend online??

i hav not followed whats been goin on here but what new features are their for the online play?

i have read on the pes5 on the american site that there will be a PC version so there is some hope:) but it said it would be out next year and its always better 4 PC than PS2 and its comeing out for gamecube aswell according to game.net lol

edit

Play.com have PES5 4 PC coming out on the 28/10/05 at just £17.99 :shock: :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
PC - 28th October
PS2 - 28th October
X-Box - 28th October
PSP - 4th November

Seeing as I've got WE9 for the PS2 I've gone and pre-ordered the PC version. £17.99 sounds like a real bargain! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom