• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Peep Show

FlawlessCowboy

Stunted
5 July 2004
Coventry, UK
Re: The Peep Show

Got series one on DVD, I love the Peep Show. Not seen the latest series due to having to work when its on but I'll either 'acquire' it or get the DVD when its out

• Banned

Stringer Bell

Banned
12 February 2005
London
lol i like the bit when those boys made him speak like a girl for his stuff back...and he did as well, what a fag!

Never got shit back :lol:

Last edited:

Cloud1863

Premiership
10 December 2004
Stoke City
Very good comedy, the bit with the women and the threesome was nasty, the bit with the strap on at the end clearly worse . Tho both very funny.

ClassicD

Galáctico
11 November 2001
Glasgow
Celtic
"Note to self RE being the Fonz - you are not the Fonz Mark, repeat you are not the Fonz."

"Oh right she doesn't mind the hitting but there's some sort of taboo about stabbing."

Top Bottom