People using different online option files - how?

john316

Non-League
13 April 2003
Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
Liverpool FC
I've now played 4-5 people online who have used either Master League teams or updated teams. Just how on earth are they doing it? Spurs_UK was one I saw today - he was playing as the Czechs and had 80% of his team with updated names and he had Nedved available to him as well. Never seen anywhere how people are essentially cheating so is it some closely guarded secret?

Thanks in advance

Good question - I've only noticed this once, against a guy who went Arsenal and had Adebayor available.

Is it an option file or a patched version of the game?

Certainly opens things up to cheat - surely could just make all stats 99 for all players and piss all over your opponent?

you cant cheat with stats...

2 ppl playing vs each other must have same database (or they cant connect)

on the other hand You can transfer some players to one club (f.e. Adriano to Milan, Torres to Milan) and still play against some other player online (because stats arent changed)

but when You touch stats/abilites of a player (Adriano) you cant play against opponent who has default database

As Borjan says, you can not change the stats.

However it's pretty easy to transfer players to the "right" team, but of course some ppl use it to create a "dreamteam" which of course is really sad..

But I don't class moving Nedved to Czech national team as a cheat however (I've done it myself to).

If you want up to date rosters online i can recommend FredrikOlssons roster patch. You can find it here: http://superpatch.awardspace.com/edit.php

Ah, I see!

I wouldn't class moving players to their proper clubs as cheating either - was just wondering about the possibilities of some people exploiting this to cheat though...

oh maaaaan a thousand thanks , I wanted to know how to make a para from my option file , not for the on line but for making a database of my new created clubs and players and easyly transfert them to other games like we10 , you made me sooooo happy with your explanation :applause:

nope, in SP3 there are different stats than in default PES5, so no possibility to play with each other

players must have same databases to play online together

Back
Top Bottom