perhaps the "key" to enjoying we10...

profit90

Forza Reggina
28 August 2004
Reggina Calcio
i think the key to enjoying we10 is playing 5 min matches... though i myself am not used to it (i've been playing 10 min matches from the early days), it is a lot more exciting with 5 min... the scorelines are more realistic (2-2, 1-1) and you're at the edge of your seat the whole game... the importance of scoring a goal is re-injected into the game.

i'm still getting used to not playing 10 minute matches, but with we10, i dont think 10 min matches are feasible... the scorelines are unrealistically high, and the importance of scoring is diminished.

much to short for me i feel, u cant get into the games and as u do its half time. I think i'll stick with 10 mins games

in we10, with 15min, your scores must be like 6-4, 4-3, etc..

not really... depends, i can play 10 mins game and the result can be 1-0

when u play 15min game... u tend to play with a slower tempo with more passing

NO WAY 5 min match is sooo much pooring .. and for my i like to play 10 min match with 6-4 result than play 5 min match with out tactics and system of play and the match end 1-0

offcourse i will stick to 10 min

I think it depends how you want to play it. I prefer 15 minute matches so I can hold possession and build attacks from the back. 5 minute matches are ok if you're going to just keep going forward non stop.

Why are people complaining so much about scoring "too" many goals in a 15/10 min game?
Surely the more goals the better, the game is meant to be fun, its there to be enjoyed, and personally i think the best way to do that is to score loads of goals.
And I think if people still have a problem with it then go and learn how to defend.

15 min matches for me all the way, every match has a story, your team can start off crap and 50 mins later (in game time) you could be 3-0 down but really turning on the style and pull off a sweet comeback to win 4-5 or something, now thats fun, and very satisfying! 5 mins is inconsequential imo

10 Mins is the norm, I hate doing 5 min games. The only time I ever do 15 min games is if im trying to kill time and the football is the way to do that. :D

I used to play 20 min in we9, because i like the realism and therefore i pass the ball many time back, forth and by orizontal line, i have no hurry to pass the ball to the striker too soon.

With WE10 i turn into 15 min. I play at 5 level and now scores are realistic again. I played an international challenge and i had two 0-0 and one 1-0. You nedd to learn again to defend and play at the maximum level. Anyway goalkeepers are too weak though

i used to play 15 min on PES5 but the 15min seems like 10 min on WE10 because of the less stoppages and that so i've started playing 20min matches. still get realistic score lines though, its all down to how you play.

I always play on 20 mins also, the games too damn easy though and I keep getting score lines of 7-0, 8-0, 6-0. I've just scored 10 with Rooney in 3 matches... i'm contemplating going back to PES5. I loved how the ball didnt fly over the bar because you pressed just SLIGHTLY more. Also not being able to run past the keeper and ALWAYS be able to score from that same move over and over... it's actually a let down that you can do that. God I hope PES6 is different... I really do.

STG said:
I always play on 20 mins also, the games too damn easy though and I keep getting score lines of 7-0, 8-0, 6-0. I've just scored 10 with Rooney in 3 matches... i'm contemplating going back to PES5. I loved how the ball didnt fly over the bar because you pressed just SLIGHTLY more. Also not being able to run past the keeper and ALWAYS be able to score from that same move over and over... it's actually a let down that you can do that. God I hope PES6 is different... I really do.

must admit that i totally agree, this one is easier now - with WE10 i always have the possession and managing to send many shots to goal (and i do always play 10 min) scoring like 4,5 goals in a game, hwr the keepers are saving much more compared to PES5. believe pes6 will be harder than WE10 as WE9 was way easier than PES5.

thegreatone said:
Why are people complaining so much about scoring "too" many goals in a 15/10 min game?
Surely the more goals the better, the game is meant to be fun, its there to be enjoyed, and personally i think the best way to do that is to score loads of goals.
And I think if people still have a problem with it then go and learn how to defend.

so because we are winning 8-2, 6-1 on 6* etc we need to learn how defend? the game is just too arcadey like it used to be on pes2 which imo was the worst in the series.

i dont agree with "the more goals the better" on past we/pes you feal like you have achieved something when scoring but now its just blah ill score again in 2mins. that is one of the reasons so many stoped playing fifa as it was just too easy to score so it ended up like basketball and not the sport we all love FOOTBALL

Well I played my first 3 matches...and lost 1:0 twice,
and won 1:0 once.... on 5*
I am very comfortable on 5* in WE9....

they did not have many scoring chances, but it was entertaining stuff...
I find the game not very pacy, and defending is a challenge....

Maybe some of you guys just have vastly different playing styles to other people. I never give the AI a skelping on 6*, I think the biggest win I've had in a 10 min game is 4-0 with Spain away to Latvia.

I play a passing game, I'm not big on dribbling and as a result I'm having quite a hard time in WE10. The game is definitely dribble-focused, while the past couple of versions have been about passing. I can't get into it at all because of this, not to mention I can't get used to not being able to immediately close down the opposition when they get the ball - I don't like the fact that I'm forced to sit everyone behind the ball and stay deep in order to keep it a bit tighter. If you go into a 1on1 with anyone who has the slightest dribbling skills you are fucked big-time. I don't like that I don't have the choice of pressing or sitting back, the game is unbalanced IMO...

Man ... i never thought someone in the world woul play maches with 15min??? Ehhehehehe
I played it once and find it very boring ... but it was a long time ago ... I guess it was in we4 for PS One ... auhauhauh
I'll give it a shot again, but for 10min is the ideal ... I use to play 5min games in the end of master league if the stands are already fixed to get to the negotiation period sooner

Sapito said:
Man ... i never thought someone in the world woul play maches with 15min??? Ehhehehehe
I played it once and find it very boring ... but it was a long time ago ... I guess it was in we4 for PS One ... auhauhauh
I'll give it a shot again, but for 10min is the ideal ... I use to play 5min games in the end of master league if the stands are already fixed to get to the negotiation period sooner

Bah, I played 25 mins on PES5. Some really thrilling matches with that.

Back
Top Bottom