PES 13 Master League Thread

Up to my 45th season mostly simmed and finally one of the bigger teams didn't win the league it was fulham has any other small budget teams won the league

3 rd season with Malaga.
First season fin 2nd and CL r/u
Second season fin 2nd and CL winners
Third season currently top, in CL semis and in final of cops del ray.

Question. When you sign a player and he wants a crazy amount like £18m. Is that per season or per length of contract???

3 rd season with Malaga.
First season fin 2nd and CL r/u
Second season fin 2nd and CL winners
Third season currently top, in CL semis and in final of cops del ray.

Question. When you sign a player and he wants a crazy amount like £18m. Is that per season or per length of contract???

Per season, unless you're looking at the transfer fee.

Well my Rodos team are going great guns.

Eight points ahead of Benfica in the league.

Into the semi's of the Cup and I've just played Celtic in the Last 16 of the CL.

Being a Celtic fan, I thought, ok, I'm going to keep it close, as I've been spanking teams of late. Well how unprofessional was I. Beaten 2-1, and I tried to get back in, taking no prisoners, so need to get a result in the return leg at home or it's bye-bye.

Didn't make much moves int he market in January, signed a young Peruvian CB from my youth team (Ciete or something like that), and Makos who deputise for Gardner in DM.

FD

What is the relationship of salary vs market value?

I have a player A with market value $1.2 million who is paid a salary of $450.000.

Player B has a market value of $600.000 and wants a $2 million contract!!

I don't know what to do with player B. Any ideas?

What is the relationship of salary vs market value?

I have a player A with market value $1.2 million who is paid a salary of $450.000.

Player B has a market value of $600.000 and wants a $2 million contract!!

I don't know what to do with player B. Any ideas?

Market Value is their Salary at the moment, usually as a player grows so will his Market Value meaning when they negotiate a new contract it will rise massively, even if the Market Value hasn't. Of course I have not players much PES this year. Having been let down by it, so I wouldn't trust my opinion!

I never thought I'd ever say this again, but I'm absolutely addicted to MLO :CONFUSE:

I loved it in PES 2011, never bothered in PES 12, and barely touched it in PES 13. And although I struggle to find players using Zero Pass Assistance, the majority are certainly not using the 4-Bar's as I'd previously figured.

I'm looking for matches around my Team Value and Score Level, and I'm finding some fantastic games. I'm loving the way I've built my team around mainly Player Cards. I've found some real gems out there, 68-70 Rated players with Pinpoint Pass, and Long Ranger. Or Enforcer and Pinpoint Pass etc.

The bloody game has had me up till 2am on School Nights, not good really, but testament to it's ridiculously addictive nature. Oh, and I have Robbie Keane back again, what a player he is, even with a 68 Overall.

I never thought I'd ever say this again, but I'm absolutely addicted to MLO :CONFUSE:

I loved it in PES 2011, never bothered in PES 12, and barely touched it in PES 13. And although I struggle to find players using Zero Pass Assistance, the majority are certainly not using the 4-Bar's as I'd previously figured.

I'm looking for matches around my Team Value and Score Level, and I'm finding some fantastic games. I'm loving the way I've built my team around mainly Player Cards. I've found some real gems out there, 68-70 Rated players with Pinpoint Pass, and Long Ranger. Or Enforcer and Pinpoint Pass etc.

The bloody game has had me up till 2am on School Nights, not good really, but testament to it's ridiculously addictive nature. Oh, and I have Robbie Keane back again, what a player he is, even with a 68 Overall.

Is Keane in the game?! :SHOCK:

PES11 was indeed the best MLO experience, but PES 13 can be good as well when its played like you're doing, with average players. I had a really good squad and went back to under 80 in overall, and i'm enjoying it more!

Just started playing ML again for the first time in months and FML I remember why I stopped in the first place, the game cheats (yes cheats, scripting is scripting.. but when my players are literally flaoting two or three yards out of position as the ball is played toward them to allow the opposition to score its cheating) and its just unplayable. Eurgh, gunna persist with it though since I want to play something other than FIFA which is mehish at best, but st least is playable.

Maybe a strange question...

Started playing PES2013 ML this week on the Xbox 360, I turned off autosave as I prefer to choose when to save but when I go to do a manual save it takes aaaaaaaaaages, must spend at least 60 seconds on "preparing to save" anyone know why and how to fix it?

Started playing PES2013 ML this week on the Xbox 360, I turned off autosave as I prefer to choose when to save but when I go to do a manual save it takes aaaaaaaaaages, must spend at least 60 seconds on "preparing to save" anyone know why and how to fix it?

It´s called karma. the game is punishing you for being a fifa fanboy. Burn all your fifa copies and the saves will be faster.

Is there another team that wants to bid him? If so, counter-offer a ridiculous amount to the other club and usually, the player will be fine then cause the club will withdraw.

If there are none, then I don't really know how to help you. Getting better results and giving him a pay-raise usually will help the player like the club more

Why are you not playing on PC?

That's a good question actually, not really sure, got it on the 360 just to see if I could get into it after I saw there were mods for adding Championship teams/kits/players to the 360 and have been playing it ever since :) Fills a nice void until the next Fifa, but obviously for what I want from a football game it can't compete with Fifa's CM.

Back
Top Bottom