Pes 18 4k

lolmit

Non-League
2 June 2017
Hey guys ,
I purchase pes 18 and i connect my pc to my TV (Samsung MU 6300) which is support 4k resolution with hdmi cable which is support 4k also.
I define the TV as monitor and i select in pes settings that the resolution will be 4K with 60 fps but it lagging and working really slow .
Someone can help me to solve this problem?
my PC spec's:

·Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Manufacturer: Intel
Speed: 3.4 GHz
Generation: 14th
Cores: 4

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Chipset: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Memory: 6144 MB
Generation: 21st
DirectX: 12
My TV specs : http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/mu6300

G-sync support started with GTX 650Ti Boost GPU. Every other Nvidia GTX GPUs after that, has Gsync.

I have no idea about each card series. That's why I'm asking. And you didn't even answer.

Does it support G-Sync or not?

I have no idea about each card series. That's why I'm asking. And you didn't even answer.

Does it support G-Sync or not?
What do you mean I didn't answered? I said every GTX GPUs after 650 Ti Boost supports Gsync.

So that includes all of 9xx and 1xxx GTX GPUs including 1060.

And no, if the TV or monitor doesn't have Gsync support, then Gsync wont even appear on Nvidia control panel.

So gsync is probably not the issue.

What do you mean I didn't answered? I said every GTX GPUs after 650 Ti Boost supports Gsync.

So that includes all of 9xx and 1xxx GTX GPUs including 1060.

And no, if the TV or monitor doesn't have Gsync support, then Gsync wont even appear on Nvidia control panel.

So gsync is probably not the issue.
I even dont know what is gsync...

I even dont know what is gsync...

It's a variable refresh rate technology that helps preventing screen tearing and most importantly, makes motion smoother than fixed refresh rate monitors. It will also prevent stutters unless the frame rates go super crazy. Pretty neat stuff. Oh, it also prevents input lag.

Anyway, you can try the following to fix lags:

Add PES 18 in Nvidia Control Panel's 3D settings.

Enable Tripple Buffer.
Set Pre rendered frames to 1 [or you may also try setting it to 3].
Force Adaptive Vsync on.

By the way, if the cutscenes can't hold 60 FPS, then you must lock cutscenes to 30 FPS. But I never was able to get 30 FPS lock working [even when I kept default settings in Nvidia Control Panel].

Turn off motion blur from ingame too. Disable TAA and set FXAA instead.

It should give you some performance bump.

What spec of HDMI cable are you using, if its less than 1.4, you will only be able to do 4k at 30hz, which might explain why its lagging....also try and 1080p and see if it is smooth.

Back
Top Bottom