PES 2008 (PS2) - Official Topic

cann somebody help me please.
i buy pes2008 from my friend, and now password for online doesnt work on my ps3. What is wrong?

After becoming disillusioned with the nextgen PES, I traded it for the PS2 version and after a few games I'm glad I did.
Not a big leap at all from PES6, but an improvement nonetheless and better than the disappointing PS3 game.

Don't worry about heelflicks and diving, the nextgen version is a bit of a mess.

Yeah I was wondering if PES2008 ps2 was worth getting, it's been slashed by half price in gamestation(I wonder why...).

And i'm really tempted to get it.

Also are there any option files on near/the level of detail of what Mike & Milanista did for PES6?

can anyboady tell me if there is much difference with the ps3 and ps2 versions. can you edit ml features on the ps2 i've got it on the ps3 and i'm not impressed

can anyboady tell me if there is much difference with the ps3 and ps2 versions. can you edit ml features on the ps2 i've got it on the ps3 and i'm not impressed

I think you can edit all the badges and kits on PS2, an I'm sure you can have teams from "other leagues c" in ML.
I prefer the PS2 version, but its not much better tbh, although I think it's marginally better than PES6.
Not a great PES year all round.

get an xbox 360 i think its brilliant on it and ps2 version is just an updated roster of pes6 with crappy caps lock on all names which for some reason really annoys me!

still havent played next gen pes 2008 but got the ps2 version and have to say its amazing! better than pes 1,2,4,5,6 but still behind pes 3 imo

I bought the ps2 version myself after getting reallty tired of the next gen versions they are really not fun to play =/
But now to my problem when i play the ps2 version on my ps3 it gets extremly laggy online both for myself and for the people i play with .. so much that they say i cheat etc ....then i tried it online on my ps2 and then it was no problem ... anyone who knows why it dosent work online on the ps3 ? is there some things i can change in the settings of the ps3 to help it work fine online ... my pes6 did work fine online so this should to
Thankfull for any help

jao, si mi ti en kosec....this is for ps2 thread not ps3

Hi everyone. and expecially to Dr.Noob. I am here just to report you that Dr.Noob is a cheater. I was playing this evening (he was ac milan and i was MAN UTD) and when he was about to loose he started to cheat just to have a draw...

You poor loser...

Hi all any max drive option files around for this game please, tried the US one listed on GameFAQS but wasn't recognized.

i bought pes 2008 on ps3, and it was a huge disapointment,i believed in pes series ,but with this game the evolution stopped ,what a crap game.
i had good hopes for the ps2 version so i also bought that,at first view it was ok,the editing was beter than ps3 version ,but after playing it ,i found the gameplay was fucked up,in pes6 you can control the ball perfectly,the gamespeed is so that you can play like real football,it would be even better if it was a touch slower.
pes 2008 is much to fast,you cant control the ball,and defenders are on you like a magnet,they run around like maniacs and dont seem to get tired,in pes 6 every player could be customised to be and play like the real player,in pes 2008 this is no longer the case,you dont gave the time to direct your headers in corners and so on.
its like a pinballgame ,with reflexses being much more important than footballskill, if you can shoot at goal at good luck .
for pes 2009 i want it to be a simulation again,not a arcade game.
KONAMI ,get back to basics ,realistic gameplay .

Back
Top Bottom