PES 2008 PS3 thread

I know it would mean a total re-write of the engine from scratch but I think it would really be a step up for the game.

It is pretty satisfying in FIFA when you send a perfect long ball over the top of the defence that you know the auto passing could never achieve. To me that is where the skill should be, yeah it takes a while to get used to it and not everyone will be able to handle it, but thats why you have the choice of auto or manual.

hey, i dont know bout u guys, but i obtained winning eleven 11 from Malaysia, in other words PES7. Its a patched version with many errors in it, but has improved gameplay and better crowd involvement including chants, but suffers by hardly improving any other formsof the game. In addition, my version does not have updated teams as of late 2007.

hey, i dont know bout u guys, but i obtained winning eleven 11 from Malaysia, in other words PES7. Its a patched version with many errors in it, but has improved gameplay and better crowd involvement including chants, but suffers by hardly improving any other formsof the game. In addition, my version does not have updated teams as of late 2007.

Could you post some screens. Please dont be lying :lmao:

You know he's talking about one of the copies of Winning Eleven 10 that's been patched to say Winning Eleven 11.

Back
Top Bottom