PES 2008 system requirments RELEASED

same here,

I've got

Intel Pentium 4 HT 3,0Ghz
2gb of RAM,
ati radeon 9800 pro

the 08 demo slows down a little at medium details :shock: is there any hope that the full version will run better? considering the system requirements 08 should definately run smoothly at medium settings...

I would assume (judging by the MINIMUM requirements) that the full version will support your hardware, although this might be the last year you will be able to get by with that system playing "next-gen" games. Personally, I upgraded and with my box, I'm able to play at full graphic settings with 4x AA and 4x AF.

Note that my computer actually cost me less than my previous one.

My PC:
AMD 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+
2GB RAM
nVidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB PCI-E
nForce Motherboard

Total price of the system: $500

The only decent card thats compatible with my system is an ATI Radeon X1550 256mb, been pretty busy at work this week, I'll install it saturday, the box says it supports DirectX 9 and shader model 3.0, cant afford buying a new PC for now, you guys think it be OK for this game? Thanks.

EDIT: Pentium 4 HT 2.8 ghz and 2 gb RAM.

Windows XP
Pentium 4 3.0GHz
2GB RAM
256MB Pixel Shader 3.0 NVidia 6800
1280 x 720 resolution

But I get a Slowdown like playing a slow motion replay when choosing ( High Quality )
and If I tick on use frame skipping it will skip a lot of frames :(

( It runs ok with Medium though)

So any recommendations what to change to run with the best quality

Windows XP
Pentium 4 3.2GHz
3GB RAM
128MB Pixel Shader 3.0 NVidia 6800GT
1056 x 600 resolution

very worrying... open play is fine but it slows down heaps during the replays. i'm forced to play in medium details despite the fact i have shader model 3! grrr

I would assume (judging by the MINIMUM requirements) that the full version will support your hardware, although this might be the last year you will be able to get by with that system playing "next-gen" games. Personally, I upgraded and with my box, I'm able to play at full graphic settings with 4x AA and 4x AF.

do you think a new graphics board would be sufficient for my system? I thought of a Msi Rx2600 XT --> http://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/oesg/770439_-rx2600xt-t2d512ez-radeon-hd-2600xt-512mb-passiv-msi.html

~ 120€

the rest of my system is quite up to date, isn't it?

guys, can you recommend me graphic unit for flawless pes08 performance...i'm getting new comp next week, an i'm thinking ...dual core of course(or quadro even better)..2gb ram I guess?, but which graphic card? nvidia?ATI? 9800? more? i'm a bit newbie i confess...

which graphic unit for flawless performance on max details, and high resolution?

I got a Radeon X1950 XT and can play the game without problems on maximum resolution and details. =)

guys, can you recommend me graphic unit for flawless pes08 performance...i'm getting new comp next week, an i'm thinking ...dual core of course(or quadro even better)..2gb ram I guess?, but which graphic card? nvidia?ATI? 9800? more? i'm a bit newbie i confess...

which graphic unit for flawless performance on max details, and high resolution?

If you want complete flawless in max detail the best card to get and to perform best in newer games like crysis i would say the 8800 GTS it is prob the best card to get bang per buck at the moment.
Or if money is no issue the 8800GTX.

i also have problems in the replays with my x800xt pe. perhaps in the final version it will be better like other games. but i don' play pes on medium details (my card has only shader version 2.0), so i will buy my last hardware for this pc. I think it will be a x1950pro for agp, a very nice card for an "old" system. My last pes on pc, next year i'll buty a ps3 or xbox360

Back
Top Bottom