PES 2009 and PES 2012 vram issue

agathosdaimon

Non-League
13 October 2020
Hi! i am new here so forgive me if i am asking a dumb question - i am enjoying the older PES games and installed PES 2012 and 2009 recently as well as 2014 - for some reason even though i can put PES 2014 on the highest settings (i have a 2gb nvidia 860m gtx) for 2009 and 2012 the vram settings only recognised 112 mb as my vram which is obviously wrong. It is listing my nvidia card as the recognised one but not the full 2gb - is there a way around this detection error

i see mentioned here and there for VRAM fixes for later pes games but can i do something to fix this on pes 2009 and 2012 (i presuming htey use the same settings.exe program)

thank you greatly for any help i can receive on this issue

Is the game itself working? If yes, you can simply ignore the wrong VRAM amount in Settings.exe.

yes the game works - both 2009 and 2012 work - it is just htat when i go to the settings to select "High" it tells me due to my vid card it cant do that - and if i look at the specifications in both occasions the setting.exe thinks i only have 112mb Video card memory when in fact i have 2gb - this problem doesnt come up with pes 2014, which i can run fine in max settings

I see, you could try this (apparently you might need to rename settings.exe to another name first):

Screenshot+(5).png

I don’t have that option to select the preferred graphics card on the latest version of nvidia drivers. My intel on board is disabled through my bios. Maybe I have to enable it, then do this. I’m getting only 3gb vram as I posted on the PC dedicated version thread of PES

thanks - my settings.exe is set to run via the NVidia card - regarding the changing of hte name though - when do i do this? i could try that but do you have more information on what to do exactly?

thanks i will have to try the tool as that the ikhwan92 guigde doesnt work for me - my settings system does already recognise my nvidia card, its just that it thinks the vram is 112mb and not 2gb

for that Jenkey too from kitserver - do you have a valid link to it, one that isnt just filled with dodgy malware that i dont want to have to agree to allow to "send me notifications"- iheck i actually accepted it once and then it wanted to do more so no thanks

thanks i will have to try the tool as that the ikhwan92 guigde doesnt work for me - my settings system does already recognise my nvidia card, its just that it thinks the vram is 112mb and not 2gb
for that Jenkey too from kitserver - do you have a valid link to it, one that isnt just filled with dodgy malware that i dont want to have to agree to allow to "send me notifications"- iheck i actually accepted it once and then it wanted to do more so no thanks
You are welcome. Here you are... BTW it is @juce , pardon me!! :)

Here you are, original source.
https://kitserver.mapote.com/ks12/manual.html

awesome stuff, this should fix the issue - odd though that juce is right as there is something from Jenkey also - the Jenkey tool is something else for PES?

oh - regarding the kitserver link, where is the actual download for kitserver for pes 2012? the link is just the manual

never mind - i found a download, all done - seems to be working fine, i selected to enforce the high setings, so i assume its bette, though i guess it will depend on how it looks up close to the players

never mind - i found a download, all done - seems to be working fine, i selected to enforce the high setings, so i assume its bette, though i guess it will depend on how it looks up close to the players
To be honest, as it seems it was a problem with PES games and not GPU cards, before i installed any patches , i used to play with ignore VRAM issues in medium quality . After patches that i enforced high quality i did not notice many differences between medium and high.

If you install kitserver gameplay tool, smth like that, you can set graphics to High, changing every icon to Run as Admin

Back
Top Bottom