PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KONAMI will be so thrilled to hear that. If they see something like that, they're thinking. "Look at that comment, its perfect he says, less work for us until next year" wohoo(not that I'm implying that they work hard anyway) :D

Doesnt FIFA have its own fansites where you guys can hangout??

Seriously, wtf..... some of us in here still enjoy pes, even in its current state, and could care less if you prefer fifa, you know?

Someone mentioned animations. Yeah, tbh that's the only thing I really hate about pes 2009... some of the other complaints are REALLY dumb.. keeper gloves? seriously???

Anyways, IMO, most of the other aspects can remain the same for 2010, but they seriously need to work on the animations, to make them natural like in the ps2 era.

Also, the auto dribbles was a really bad idea... if I want to make a simple 90degree turn, I dont wanna see that stupid overexagerated animation everytime! really hate that particular animation... ruins alot of otherwise great plays when I see them on replay

I was just teasing about that comment mate. But now that you wanna twist it.......yes, Fifa Shites on PES in every way. PES lost this year, badly. Now go on pretending PES is great!:BYE:

I was just teasing about that comment mate. But now that you wanna twist it.......yes, Fifa Shites on PES in every way. PES lost this year, badly. Now go on pretending PES is great!:BYE:

Isnt it nice after 10 years of abuse FIFA fans having such revenge over the cocky PESfans?

Isnt it nice after 10 years of abuse FIFA fans having such revenge over the cocky PESfans?

So that's it...it's about revenge.
People who never have said anything about people who liked FIFA, are now called "idiots" because they like a a particular video game...it's about revenge.

About a 18 monts ago Mart asked me to become a mod on this forum. I was honoured but i politely declined because i think i would be a bad mod: i'm too impulsive...i think i made a good decision because if i would have been a mod, i would have banned you straightaway for comments like this.
IMHO internet or whatever form of discussion can never be about "revenge".

I think FIFA is much better than PES indeed (although i still play PES more due to BAL), but it's an art to be a gracious winner...you don't possess that art.

I'm sorry if i offended you, but it's a similar attitude that made this thread such a shambles and evo-web (sometimes) not a good place to be.

Hi guys, did Konami solve the PES 2008 stuttering problem when showing player-crowded goalkeeper area?

Another not so softball question: how about the "stars shooting" problem? I mean in PES2008 pressing square button shoots the ball in the sky....(it may be my fault!)

no stuttering whatsoever for me....
shooting is a bit different from previous PES, it depends on timing and direction, but the dodgy toe pokes and the horrible sideway shooting animation is still there. Player's like Henry and R10 have their shooting animations when you use LT/L2+Square button.

no stuttering whatsoever for me....

Just to be sure we're talking of the same problem: in a crowded area, the game slows down. it's like the CPU (given the underlying PES 2008 software code) couldn't keep the pace.... is that fixed? Personally I think it was the biggest limitation in PES2008...

One more question Zakov: I'm still on the beginner curve and, assuming that a play randomly with my son, and can beat computer only at Regular level, are there big changes between 2008/2009 ways of playing? I mean will it be fairly different switching from 2008 to 2009?

thanks

If yer talking about stuttering during play, there is none whatsoever for me. In replays yes, there times where its not as smooth as it is during play, but its really not noticeable.

For the answer to yer question, in terms of gameplay there is a change which is the pace of the game. The long balls are not rockets as they were in PES2008, shooting is much more difficult and the teammate CPU does make a few decent runs. So there is a noticeable difference in gameplay when comparing 2008 and 2009.

Although defensively, sometimes yer fullbacks do get pulled out of position, leaving the wide areas open. This is where you need to switch players between fullbacks and centre halves to ensure they stay near their respective positions.

Play around with yer button config(shoot type, long ball type). Go to system settings and choose button config and try out different types of settings. Also, its better to use semi-assisted since you'll feel more in control of yer players.

Doesnt FIFA have its own fansites where you guys can hangout??

Seriously, wtf..... some of us in here still enjoy pes, even in its current state, and could care less if you prefer fifa, you know?

Someone mentioned animations. Yeah, tbh that's the only thing I really hate about pes 2009... some of the other complaints are REALLY dumb.. keeper gloves? seriously???

Anyways, IMO, most of the other aspects can remain the same for 2010, but they seriously need to work on the animations, to make them natural like in the ps2 era.

Also, the auto dribbles was a really bad idea... if I want to make a simple 90degree turn, I dont wanna see that stupid overexagerated animation everytime! really hate that particular animation... ruins alot of otherwise great plays when I see them on replay

Calm down son. :LMAO:

Ladies and Gentlemen, this thread has reached its destination. Too much crap going on in here lately, and although we've wanted to keep this thread open as a platform for discussing all the small things which don't specifically need their own threads, I think we're all better off discussing PES and FIFA in their own separate board areas now rather than having fanboy wars every two days. Thanks for your attention, maybe we'll create a new thread soon, but this just isn't the way it should have been used, as the title clearly states.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom