Pes 2009 Trick List

Here are a few ive noticed with ronaldo:
(When moving left to right)

• Flip-flap: holding the right button, tap down-right quickly followed by up-right.
  • Instep-outstep: again holding the right button, this time tap up-right quickly followed by down-right.

more to follow

SOMBRERO (low) - (while running slowly) back, forward (quickly)
SOMBRERO (high) stop the ball (R1) back, forward (quickly)

anybody tried this.... holding R2 spin the left stick(direction stick) 360 for zidane spin.... i thought it was all on d-pad but it works. try with messi henry etc...

it works without holding the R2 button aswell i believe, as the left stick does exactly the same job as the directional buttons.

can you do the heel flick or nutmeg on 2009 like on 2008?

Yes you can do the nutmeg, I did it with Xavi on scholes.

it is the V-faint (which isalso a trick that can still be done) when facing, and close to a player.

Looking left to right press left then diagonally right- down to do this. you have to be quick to pull it off.

cheers

Hi all,

As the new version is nearly upon us, I thought it would be helpful to post some tutorial videos on how to do some of the new/revised skills in PES 2009 for the PC version.

So far only the demo is out, so I am limited in the players base but many of the skills can be performed.

Here is my 1st video:

YouTube - PES 2009 PC Demo - Skills Move Tutorial Part 1

Part 2:

YouTube - PES 2009 PC Demo - Skills Move Tutorial Part 2

2d6hoo.jpg

280l2ms.jpg

Any questions/comments, just post and I will try and help further.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
Complaining is good for you as long as you're not complaining to the person you're complaining about.

This quote is from this thread: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=49662 , he added some nice vid's with some explenation

Back
Top Bottom