PES 2010 Masterleague

obzi

League 2
18 June 2002
Bolton
Bolton Wanderers
Negotiations are rubbish! i don't like how you just select the player you want to sign and then its all left to the scout to sort out. I have selected "Negotiate Direct" and "Leave Scout to sort negotiations" off.

What does everyone else think?

I like the new layout though, the currency and sponsor deals, also the player profiles with pics etc is very good!

I like the new layout and all the new features. But why did they change the existing features like negotiations and player development?
I just dont get player development anymore. Players dont seem to be getting experience points in the same way they used to. One thing I did like though was how you can train players to learn new positions or even focus their development in different areas like in BAL.

i think it is pretty cool that you actually start off in CL / Qualifiers in your first season if you pick the right team.

started a ML with fiorentina and had to play against panathinaikos. lost, of course :D they put me into euroleague after that which is pretty neat. i love how they implented european competition. learn from this ea, learn! :)

i think it is pretty cool that you actually start off in CL / Qualifiers in your first season if you pick the right team.

started a ML with fiorentina and had to play against panathinaikos. lost, of course :D they put me into euroleague after that which is pretty neat. i love how they implented european competition. learn from this ea, learn! :)
They would but everything you've just mentioned can't be done in FIFA because of the lack of UEFA licenses; at least that's what EA have said, several times. So it won't happen in FIFA again until they get the licenses for both competitions again.

why don't EA share and exchange their EPL exclusive license with KONAMI's UEFA license, so that both have all the licenses. :P

Why cant they both make one good game rather than two half decent ones?
Its funny cuz when you look at both games, its very clear that any flaw PES has, is a strong point in FIFA, and vice versa. Theres nothing that both games do badly or even do well. Its like, if one game has something good then the other cant have it.
If FIFA has better passing, then PES has better shooting.
If FIFA has better animations, then PES has better graphics.
If FIFA has better music, then PES has more attractive menus and layouts.
If FIFA has better commentary, then PES has better sound effects (atleast IMO).
If FIFA has a more life like gameplay, then PES has a more life like player individuality.

I can probably go on but its 2:50am. :LOL:

If FIFA has better passing, then PES has better shooting.
If FIFA has better animations, then PES has better graphics.
If FIFA has better music, then PES has more attractive menus and layouts.
If FIFA has better commentary, then PES has better sound effects (atleast IMO).
If FIFA has a more life like gameplay, then PES has a more life like player individuality.

1 and 4 are quite wrong. I agree with the rest.

After all the changes they made they still didn't implement a Neogiation breakdown reasoning system. Why was the deal broken down? Can you give me some sort of explanation please, i.e. my club isn't good enough for the player, wants to stay at the club, wages/fee isn't high enough. TELL ME!

Is it just one, two leg qualifier then? ie not the silly Konami group qualifiers they had before.

managed to sign Anelka and Zapenta on free transfers! Not bad additions, roll on January transfer window where I will be scouting for more freebies and youth players!

Just need an option file now ............................

Anyone know of any yet?

Yeh, the scout negotiations piss me off as well. What's the point in having that option, if the scout will negotiate either way.

Otherwise, very excited. Love the option of training a 'position' to a player.

1 and 4 are quite wrong. I agree with the rest.

I would have thought number one was the one very one would have agreed on. If you're talking about the scripted nature of the shooting in PES then I agree with you but everything else seems better IMO. For example, long range shots feel too floaty in FIFA but not in PES.

They would but everything you've just mentioned can't be done in FIFA because of the lack of UEFA licenses; at least that's what EA have said, several times. So it won't happen in FIFA again until they get the licenses for both competitions again.

i know, but i am speaking about implenting the european cups in a better way generally. it seems like konami actually looked at last seasons league tables and put the teams in the correct competition in ML, in the first season.

it's allways annoying in fifa that you have to play one whole season, no matter what team, to get into european football.

Is it just one, two leg qualifier then? ie not the silly Konami group qualifiers they had before.

yep one two leg and if you fail to win over the course of 2 matches you are drawn straight into one EL group. in my example it was fiorentina, sparta praha, everton i think and some unlicensed russian team

yeah, i think it was them. ;) not sure as i just had a quick look at the group and turned of the game after that

Shame, i thought they'd be licensed for the final version.

Are Unirea Urziceni licensed though?

Panionios - Marchidegna
Stabæk - Huerpojauza C.F.
FC Timişoara - FC Cerchizmajiu
Amkar Perm - Alashergokh F.C.
CSKA Moscva - PFC Ryagzhilograd
Dynamo Moscva - F.C. Kolugavinsk
Rubin Kazan - F.K. Ljemorac
FC Zürich - A.S. Punoichongaux
Trabzonspor - MFK Trnolevoce

So much editing to do. I just don't have the time these days.

i have never in my pes life played master leauge

i take it you take over a club then win a few matches sign some players

i always played 1 vs 1 with mates or BAL

is ML hard to get into and is it worth it?

or is BAL the best mode when alone?

i have never in my pes life played master leauge

i take it you take over a club then win a few matches sign some players

i always played 1 vs 1 with mates or BAL

is ML hard to get into and is it worth it?

or is BAL the best mode when alone?

Masterleague is the most engrossing game ever! It is hard to get into but it is worth it, once you start signing some decent players

Something else I forgot to mention, when you are trying to sign a player you can't see all his stats, how do you view all of their stats?

I only seem to be able to view an average rating ie 79/100

Shame, i thought they'd be licensed for the final version.

Are Unirea Urziceni licensed though?

Panionios - Marchidegna
Stabæk - Huerpojauza C.F.
FC Timişoara - FC Cerchizmajiu
Amkar Perm - Alashergokh F.C.
CSKA Moscva - PFC Ryagzhilograd
Dynamo Moscva - F.C. Kolugavinsk
Rubin Kazan - F.K. Ljemorac
FC Zürich - A.S. Punoichongaux
Trabzonspor - MFK Trnolevoce

So much editing to do. I just don't have the time these days.

Unirea are licensed prof.
Do you happen to know from which country they come (Hungary ?), i never heard of that team...

Thanks for "the translation"...good to have those Russian teams and Trabzonspor..

Something else I forgot to mention, when you are trying to sign a player you can't see all his stats, how do you view all of their stats?

I only seem to be able to view an average rating ie 79/100

It probably has something to do with scouting - perhaps you have instruct your scout to watch that player for couple of weeks, or having a better scout (higher lvl)?

can someone give me a guide to ML and what is all about

yes a dummy guide for me the dummy

in all my years of pes ive never touched this mode

Can someone please tell me where/if i can edit my master league team name, strips (shirt, short, socks)?

I tried starting one with "north london" (can edit in edit in top screen, not in ML-mode)
I also tried starting one with PES United...still no edit possibility...

Am i looking the wrong way, or is it gone?
I love to make my own teamname, kit etc....

Back
Top Bottom