PES 2010 PC

P34SEMM

@iam_emmo
2 November 2011
Romford
Liverpool FC
Hi
I’ve just bought a PC version of PES2010 on eBay for £1.99.
Seen a good few option files online.
Is anyone using one they can recommend?
Also anyone got a link to download the game so I can get a start while I wait for mine to arrive?
Thank you

So my pES10 turns up.
Put it in laptop......nothing.
Try another laptop......nothing
Can this game be played on a laptop?
Ill try work PC tomorrow.

Seems the game is broke.
Ive tried it on 2 laptops and a new PC at work but its stuck.
On the laptop it allows you to enter the key then freezes and on PC it wont even allow it to get as far as putting key in. I get a error message. Ill send it back for a refund.
Does anyone know a link where I can download this game while Ill wait for a few days until a new version turns up?
Thanks
Steve

That's weird. Strange that it gets to various points. I don't know if there's any patches about that may have the full game like the earlier pes patches, hopefully someone on here might know of some.

@P34SEMM

Can't see that causing a problem on the install. Surely if there was a problem with windows 10 it would only be when you came to run the game.

If that download above installs then I'd say no it isn't

@P34SEMM

Can't see that causing a problem on the install. Surely if there was a problem with windows 10 it would only be when you came to run the game.

If that download above installs then I'd say no it isn't

The games (pes10 and pes08 cant get as far as installing.
I put in the key code and it freezes and throws me out - thats on 2 laptops and a PC - All have windows 10 - not sure if thats anything to do with it but the game doesn't work on all 3. Odd.

Definitely not Windows 10. Because I've got both PES 10 and 08 and they installed just fine here.

What kind of error are you getting? Maybe Windows defender/ Antivirus is blocking the install aswell. Sometimes the installation process doesn't disappear from Task manager even though nothings showing up. In that case, wait more and the installation might continue after 4-5 mins. Open your task manager and see if installation process is still there.

Definitely not Windows 10. Because I've got both PES 10 and 08 and they installed just fine here.

What kind of error are you getting? Maybe Windows defender/ Antivirus is blocking the install aswell. Sometimes the installation process doesn't disappear from Task manager even though nothings showing up. In that case, wait more and the installation might continue after 4-5 mins. Open your task manager and see if installation process is still there.

Cheers
I’ll run it again later and let you know the message

Message says "Incorrect Function"

Eh, never faced that error.

See if copying files from "x:\program files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010/08" [Replace x with your disk drive letter] to your HDD and then running the exe from there works. That way you don't have to install the game at all.

Eh, never faced that error.

See if copying files from "x:\program files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010/08" [Replace x with your disk drive letter] to your HDD and then running the exe from there works. That way you don't have to install the game at all.

Hi
I cant do that as the game is still in my download folder. It cant install. No idea whats happenend!

I might do yeah.
Odd that Pes 2008 didn’t load either

What do you mean by "not load"? You mean the installation just freezes?

If its only a problem with installation, did you try what I said earlier? Copying the files instead of installing?

Ah, sorry I'm running out of ideas. That's the only thing I can suggest to try at the moment.

What do you mean by "not load"? You mean the installation just freezes?

If its only a problem with installation, did you try what I said earlier? Copying the files instead of installing?

Ah, sorry I'm running out of ideas. That's the only thing I can suggest to try at the moment.

I’ll try that with Pes 08 as I have the disc.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom