PC PES 2011 :ML Discussion thread: share us your story :D

kiko94

PESEdit team
15 February 2011
Constantine Algeria
Olympique Lyonnais
yqz4lgag.jpg
hi, i'm opening this thread for all ML fans and players to share with us their adventure in pes2011
you are ALL welcome to participate with anything:

• Crazy transfers
  • Best and Worst deal
  • Your dream team and Best players
  • who has the highest overall (most of time it would be messi )
  • and any thing that comes to your head
  • Also if you want help in finding the best deals we are all ready to help

OK so i will be the first to share:
i have only started my ML when 2.1 was realesed with ligue 2 so i'm still at first year (thankfully it is finished), I started with Olympique Lyonnais in Ligue 1 i got to say money was very Big probleme but i managed to survive and cut my self some nice deals
The Transfers:: the most important part of all
even if i only had 40 milions after paying the team salary i still made some nice deals
buy deals:
Ranochia:a 23 years Inter milan palayer,CB he was on transfer list!! he had overall 79- 195 cm higt he is a monster nothing get passed him now he is 82 because he is just a sub got him for 11 milions (nearly nothing)
Khdeira: 23 year old real madrid player,CMF and DMF, he was on transfer list too overall 73 - 189 cm he is the midfield dynamo capable of both attack and defence extra sharp shots,great headers i consider him my best deal got him for 11 milons too he is now 80 overall
K.Asamoha: a 21 years old udinese calcio player ,lef footed CMF he is quite good even if he doesn't play a lot of gameshe is now 78 i got him for 8 milions ( what a lucky deal)
Mounier: he is 23 years old LWF, now i'm traning him to play on opposite site he plays for OGC Nice he was an ex LYON player so i brought him home he costed his overall when bought 75 on winter transfers now he is 83 and the assist leader of Ligue 1 got him for 3 milions
Pastore: 21 years old Palermo player,185m AMF i jsut bought him on summer transfer window so havn't tried him yet i he is 78 overall got him for
Cavani: the famous Napoli striker, he is my most expensive deal got him for 30 milions in summer transfers i had to fight with atleticho madrid for him overall 85 hope he is worth the money
the sell deals:
Not much cuz i don't want to let my best players go since they still have some years left in contract
Toulalan: 22 milions to bayern munich sold cuz i needed the money
Bastos: 15 milions to panathinaikos
Cris : 13 milions he wanted to go
and some young usless players
THE ADVENTURE:
the ligue 1 wasn't much chalnge so the best adventure was with CL:
i started in CL groupe stage with totenham,benfican and kopenhagen i lost vs Totenham both home (5-4) And away (3-0), benifica 2 draws (1-1) (0-0) and won home vs kopenhagen (5-0) and draw away (0-0)
so the CL adventure was over pretty soon for me i joined EL along with many nice teams for that i will use screens:
w8o9njcy.jpg

g6vcf3wv.jpg

pg4o7v4k.jpg

fsl2xrcj.jpg

hsfv35d2.jpg

TOP SCORERS: lisandro 10 goals
ASSISTE LEADER: ederson 6 passes
Champion: Olympique lyonnais!!
now here is my line up:
n44zjjuj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom