PES 2012 classic/unlockable players list

SS – De Squeram – Spain - Di Stefano - 100%, he's always spanish in PES because he played for Spain 4 years...

AMF – Jil Paniska – Brazil - Juninho Paulista 100% - also his fake name from previous titles

CF – Rezengreise – Holland - Rensenbrink - 100%, fake name from previous titles, also Reiziger is CB...

and yes Minilovic is Mihajlovic, 100%, also fake name from previous titles...

Gigen - Ginola - 99% sure, also fake name from previous titles...

No Davor Šuker? pffft Konami!!
?
Suker has always been available as a hidden player ! Look at the list mate, he's actually unlockable (Suker = Shurak).

And guys, I confirm Gillonai is actually Giresse :).

Last edited:
Guys I think that Beithner might not be Breitner, because Paul Breitner was winged back and side back, not AMF. I may be wrong...

ok so what's left :

Armeyson and Aneriuton - Sonny Anderson/Amoroso - stronger one is Sonny I guess

RWF – Renkurfaad – Holland - Rijkaard? Rep? Ronald de Boer?

AMF – Beithner – Germany - Breitner?

DMF – Arano – Spain - ?

Arano is Rafael Alkorta (J.League Winning eleven 2007)
Equateliz is Marco Etcheverry (considered as one of the best Bolivian players of all time)
Beithner is Mario BASLER (J.League Winning eleven)

:BYE:

Last edited:
thanks for all additions, list is pretty much complete

changed AMF – Lidoanho – Brazil - Rivelino
that's his fake name in old PES

Is the old REAL ronaldo in the game? if not its a huge dissapintment i mean how can they add scholes and van der sar to classic holland who both retired recently and leave out the all time worldcup top scorer and best number 9 ever i just dont get it.... he is no where to be found in the brazil classic team and the unlockable... this could be because c.ronaldo is the ''theme'' or cover star this year i hope im wrong but either way there is ONLY ONE Ronaldo:RANT:

Is the old REAL ronaldo in the game? if not its a huge dissapintment i mean how can they add scholes and van der sar to classic holland who both retired recently and leave out the all time worldcup top scorer and best number 9 ever i just dont get it.... he is no where to be found in the brazil classic team and the unlockable... this could be because c.ronaldo is the ''theme'' or cover star this year i hope im wrong but either way there is ONLY ONE Ronaldo:RANT:

He's in the game with Corinthians. He had not retired yet when the game came out:)The one and only Ronaldo!!!!:WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

Hi Guysss I guess Konami didn't do any mistakes but you didn't get the players name right..

CF – Rezengreise – Holland - Rensenbrink
since he played mostly as a forword not wing

Armeyson: Sonny Anderson

Aneriuton: Amoroso

RWF – Renkurfaad – Holland - René van de Kerkhof :SMUG:
and you can check this link..

René van de Kerkhof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AMF – Beithner – Germany - Mario Basler :BOP:
since he played as an AMF and Breitner played as WB

DMF – Arano – Spain - For sure its Guillermo AMOR

What else you have ?? :))

CMF – Winkurfaad – Holland - Witschge

this is must be Willy van de kerkhof the brother of René van de Kerkhof

they from the same city as me helmond :)

Konami why did you remove those players

Wim SUURBIER
Adri VAN TIGGELEN
Willem VAN HANEGEM
Arie HAAN
Johan NEESKENS
Rob RENSENBRINK
Piet KEIZER (the man who made the scissor move famous)
Sjaak Swart

They removed alot of amous players ... I guess Ronaldinho is not available as well ...

and about Kerkhof ... I'm sre he is Rene not Willy ...

Back
Top Bottom