PES 2012 Master-League and Chants Issue ......

Jimmy G-Force

Resident PES Fanman
13 April 2003
Newcastle
Middlesbrough F.C.
I thought I'd start a thread to find out if other people are having the same issues that I'm currently experiencing. The problem lies with Custom Chants not working in Masterleague when using a team in Division 2. For whatever reason, the chants for my Middlesbrough team are not being realised in my ML. They work perfectly fine when using them in an Exhibition or any other mode.

Very strange. :CONFUSE:

I've come to the conclusion that maybe it's down to the lesser crowd capacity in Division 2. It seems very silly that Konami would do this, as obviously, regardless of divisions, every team has vocal support. I appreciate that support is lesser, the lower down the food-chain you go, but for them not to work in Division 2 is silly. It's putting me off continuing my ML with Middlesbrough as no chants seem to be getting played out in Division 2.

Anybody else experienced this ?

I tried this again last night, and I guess it's all down to the fact, in the 2nd Division, the stadiums are more than half-empty.

I sincerely hope that once you get promoted out of Division 2, then the capacity of the supporters within the stadium increases. Can anybody confirm that ?

Poor show by Konami this. They havent adopted this system since the PS2 days. Pathetic.

The chants add so much atmosphere, without them, the ML seems lifeless. The only plus point, is the bonus of reaching the Premiership and getting the chants back. Something to work towards, but still, bullshit.

Can't you quickly edit the leagues so you start in the Premier League, just to test your theory that chants will work with bigger crowds.

They do work with bigger crowds Olly, I started a ML with Bolton orginally, and everything was fine. I wondered initially whether it was down to the 'Other League' that has been made into the Championship that was causing the issue. And I guess in a sense it is.

I just hope that by being promoted to the Premiership, that it all changes. What is silly, is that the Chants work with Boro in any other mode. So I'm guessing the issue lies with the Division 2 teams.

Also, I couldnt find an option to place Boro in the Premiership when I started the ML. In other versions, it gave you the option to start in the EPL or the Championship. This year, if you pick a Championship side, you seem to automatically get put into Div 2. Likewise, Bolton went straight into the EPL, without an option to place them in Division 2. Very strange decision.

have read on another forum where somebody confirmed that chants dont work until you get bigger crowds although wether if your top of div2 and managing to get increased crowds at your home ground they will start to work or if its just a case where they won't work until you get promoted to the PL.

Cheers John, I was kinda hoping the crowds would increase as the performances improve, but that's more a pipe-dream. I would expect they wont appear until I reach the EPL. Which is a long season...... :(

can you explain me how to import chants from pc to ps3s pes 2012? step by step, please.I've got many chants in mp3 and i'd like to use them in game, but it's the first time that I modify pes on ps3 so i don't know hot to do it...

Hey Gigi, the chants master :)

Sure, just copy those MP3's to a USB stick then place that into your PS3. Go to Audio, USB Flash Drive, the press Triangle to copy over the Chants folder. You can then add them within game via Edit Team.

Thanks a lot, Jimmy (also for the "master", even if i've always been just a craftsman).
I've got just the last question: is there a length limit (for example, max 0'59") for the chants that you can import?

Last edited:
well, i've imported some chants following your guide, but i have a problem: in game (friendly match- community mode) i can't hear them at all.....the volume of every mp3 is more or less 96.5 db( the one i used in the past when i've uploaded my chants for the community, and everyone said that it was good) so i don't think the problem depends on it.
what should i do? the ps3 is not mine, so i can't do tests to find the solution by myself. could the cause be that community has been created before i've imported the chants?

well, i've imported some chants following your guide, but i have a problem: in game (friendly match- community mode) i can't hear them at all.....the volume of every mp3 is more or less 96.5 db( the one i used in the past when i've uploaded my chants for the community, and everyone said that it was good) so i don't think the problem depends on it.
what should i do? the ps3 is not mine, so i can't do tests to find the solution by myself. could the cause be that community has been created before i've imported the chants?

Hi mate - love your past work by the way :)

For PES12 I would suggest boosting all chants to 104db (some people say 105db but I've found the audio files struggle in quality at that point). Hope this helps.

Cheers John, I was kinda hoping the crowds would increase as the performances improve, but that's more a pipe-dream. I would expect they wont appear until I reach the EPL. Which is a long season...... :(

Hi Jimmy, any news on if the crowd sizes increase with better performances later in the season while in Div2??? It is not beyond the rules of possibility that KONAMI have sorted it... but as you say it is unlikely. Keen to hear how you have got on with the chants and Div2.

I still dont have chants yet, and I'm lying 6th in the table after a 6 game winning streak. I dont see the chants appearing in Div 2 to be honest.

Gigi,

Not sure of the Chant cap, seconds-wise. I know it was 59 seconds from previous games though.

I still dont have chants yet, and I'm lying 6th in the table after a 6 game winning streak. I dont see the chants appearing in Div 2 to be honest.

Gigi,

Not sure of the Chant cap, seconds-wise. I know it was 59 seconds from previous games though.

Thanks Jimmy, have you noticed if your crowd attendance has grown with better performances?

hehe, yep, I had asked this same question a while back, and it does seem to suggest that the better you do, the crowd should grow and the chants come about after that.

FD

Back
Top Bottom