PES 2013 Discussion Thread

is there a way to get rid of the players name above there heads when playing? i have tried everything but cant seem to do it

Hi everyone, does anyone know where I could buy this at a reasonable price for PS2? I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to track it down since its one of the few PES games that has my team (Motherwell!) on it, and seems to be very rare.

Hey I’ve just picked up 2013 on Xbox 360. Just doing the training challenges I can feel that old pes beauty and variety that’s missing these days. Anyways, anyone know where I can get a 360 option file??!! I have my usb at the ready but can’t seem to find a working link 😔... also I’m currently offline so if I connect will the game automatically update the data packs ? I think I need to for any option file to work but are the data packs still live? Any help is appreciated.. thanks

whos in for playing pes 2013 online using parsec? i have the eleven stars patch

only the host needs the game, so no problem with having other versions and etc

Hi everyone, does anyone know where I could buy this at a reasonable price for PS2? I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to track it down since its one of the few PES games that has my team (Motherwell!) on it, and seems to be very rare.

I was in the same boat. Hunted high and low for it for months online, in English, at a reasonable price to add to my collection. Failed and took the hit. Paid even more for 2014. The annoying thing is I had 2013 at release and sold it for pennies. Tip: set up an eBay alert. That could help you out.

I was in the same boat. Hunted high and low for it for months online, in English, at a reasonable price to add to my collection. Failed and took the hit. Paid even more for 2014. The annoying thing is I had 2013 at release and sold it for pennies. Tip: set up an eBay alert. That could help you out.

Is there a reason to get the PS2 one over the PS3?
I assume it has same engine as PES 6.

One thing I can't quite figure out is the best camera settings, does anybody have any that they use and can recommend? I usually like wide or something similar so am open to variations on that but will also give something new a go if it come highly recommended.

Thanks in advance

Russ

One thing I can't quite figure out is the best camera settings, does anybody have any that they use and can recommend? I usually like wide or something similar so am open to variations on that but will also give something new a go if it come highly recommended.

Thanks in advance

Russ
I was a Broadcast1 player strictly, in ps2 era, so for me the equivalent is PITCH SIDE camera.

I was a Broadcast1 player strictly, in ps2 era, so for me the equivalent is PITCH SIDE camera.
Does that have the zoom switches when you get near the touchline? I know there is a way to remove them using the camera tool but not really sur how it works

Does that have the zoom switches when you get near the touchline? I know there is a way to remove them using the camera tool but not really sur how it works
No it does not. It is as the old PS2 bradcast camera was. It has fixed position in the sideline.
If i coud play with zoom switch i would go with the newBoradcast1 camera.

This video is from 2019 but it works like this.

Last edited:
No it does not. It is as the old PS2 bradcast camera was. It has fixed position in the sideline.
If i coud play with zoom switch i would go with the newBoradcast1 camera.

This video is from 2019 but it works like this.
Awesome, thankyou. I will give it a go later. Thanks again, much appreciated

The school of hard knocks on my return to PES 2013 last night on PS3. What a fun game!
image0 (8).jpeg
Even though there is situational awarenesses by the AI where they hold position instead of closing me down, I did not notice it as much as I would have on PES 2021 for some reason, perhaps due to graphical inferiority etc.

Now got to see if I can get an option file for 2012/13 season for PS3. I think older PES's are meant to be played in the era they were released, no nostalgia here, just great fun from one of the best PES's.

The school of hard knocks on my return to PES 2013 last night on PS3. What a fun game!
View attachment 62112
Even though there is situational awarenesses by the AI where they hold position instead of closing me down, I did not notice it as much as I would have on PES 2021 for some reason, perhaps due to graphical inferiority etc.

Now got to see if I can get an option file for 2012/13 season for PS3. I think older PES's are meant to be played in the era they were released, no nostalgia here, just great fun from one of the best PES's.
Nice to have you onboard,I'm 10 games in on my Real Zaragoza ML.
15 Min SS
This game (and Pes 12) are absolutely brilliant.
Can't play newer games when playing this gen (17 the exception)

I'm playing 12/13 rosters as well.
No option file though.

Nice to have you onboard,I'm 10 games in on my Real Zaragoza ML.
15 Min SS
This game (and Pes 12) are absolutely brilliant.
Can't play newer games when playing this gen (17 the exception)

I'm playing 12/13 rosters as well.
No option file though.

How is scripting on SS?

There's more depth in these ML, I might start one with a low premier league team.
I've done a one with Valencia in the past, having all La Liga stadiums is really good.

How is scripting on SS?

There's more depth in these ML, I might start one with a low premier league team.
I've done a one with Valencia in the past, having all La Liga stadiums is really good.
I switched from TP because it's very "CPU friendly" (scripted if you want) couldn't break lose from the CPU,had a few very weird losses against bottom teams like myself.
I haven't experienced any scripting on SS tbh,it plays more like TP on 17/18/19/20.

And once I switched to SS I remember I did it back in the day too,same reason!

Yeah lovely isn't it,I'm going slow at this ,so I'll be fixing both kits and stadiums (stadium creator love it) for promoted/teams I meet in the cup from La Liga 2.

Also fun that good teams hammer you properly,without feeling that cheated either.
Valencia beat me fair and square 4-1.
Can't wait for Barca and RM....

Which PL teams are you considering?

Last time I played this back in 2012/13 I had Boro,took them from The championship and all the way to a second place finish in the premiership

I switched from TP because it's very "CPU friendly" (scripted if you want) couldn't break lose from the CPU,had a few very weird losses against bottom teams like myself.
I haven't experienced any scripting on SS tbh,it plays more like TP on 17/18/19/20.

And once I switched to SS I remember I did it back in the day too,same reason!

Yeah lovely isn't it,I'm going slow at this ,so I'll be fixing both kits and stadiums (stadium creator love it) for promoted/teams I meet in the cup from La Liga 2.

Also fun that good teams hammer you properly,without feeling that cheated either.
Valencia beat me fair and square 4-1.
Can't wait for Barca and RM....

Which PL teams are you considering?

Last time I played this back in 2012/13 I had Boro,took them from The championship and all the way to a second place finish in the premiership

Nice one man.

Not sure yet, maybe Spurs or Newcastle. Then again it was the last time United won the league so I may opt for them! Gonna play more friendlys this evening and decide.

Nice one man.

Not sure yet, maybe Spurs or Newcastle. Then again it was the last time United won the league so I may opt for them! Gonna play more friendlys this evening and decide.
Sounds good.
Newcastle is a team,or any team from the north east really,I go with when I play FIFA.
Something special about those clubs up there,pretty much isolated from the rest of England geographically,and langue wise as well,quite fascinating,lots of their local dialect is based around Swedish/Norwegian.
Maybe that's why I like them.
Either way,good luck mate.
Try , especially when playing ML ,switching between TP and SS,see if you get the same feeling as I have regarding it!

Back
Top Bottom