PES 2013

Salemander

Non-League
30 August 2020
Does anyone have a good PES 2013 patch but that it is based on the 2012/13 season, I found PESEdit 3.8 but that one has half the teams kits updated to the 13/14 season, QPes looks like it haas been scrubbed off of the internet and I can't find any older versions of Smokepatch, I would appreciate it dearly if anyone could help

Does anyone have a good PES 2013 patch but that it is based on the 2012/13 season, I found PESEdit 3.8 but that one has half the teams kits updated to the 13/14 season, QPes looks like it haas been scrubbed off of the internet and I can't find any older versions of Smokepatch, I would appreciate it dearly if anyone could help
I found this Casver95 Original Season patch on YT but I don't know how to install it , maybe you can and then tell me how to do it LOL

I made "Most recommended patches for each PES game" thread but in there I had PESEdit 3.8 in the thread because it was recommended in this forum. Didn't know about the updated kits. Changed to PESEdit 3.6 2012-13 and added UltiMATe Patch 2012-13. PESNewUpdate.com preserves and shares many PES mods, it's always a good idea to look at there before downloading. Here's the PES 2013 tagged posts in PESNewUpdate.com, you can find QPes and SmokePatch but I don't know the version you want or not. One thing doe, uptobox. com gives virus alert on ESET NOD32! Avoid uptobox. com.

This is the most complete and most detailed patch for PES 2013 with that season.

It even has a stadium server too, The only problem is the default language is Romanian so if you can put up with this, there's no better patch.

https://www.pesromania.org/seriile-rpes/seriile-mai-vechi/rpes-2013.html

Back
Top Bottom