PES 2014 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad PES 14 doesn't have enough support from the community.
I don't mind spending much time to edit player transfers or edit player stats, but I hate creating players or clubs.

I may go back to play pes 15 and try to enjoy it (again). I will never buy PES again unless they create something closer to PES 5/6.

Yes. If you have other than from Pespatch.
I have only pespatch link. And this is 50% active. The 1 of 2 remaining links is acitve the other is dead. As i said to @Chris Davies the links and the process with the pop-ups seems and it is really confusing and painfull but at least it works properly until now. So i only have the links from pespatch. If you are interested pm me.
P.S.: Or you can ask @MafiaMurderBag who posted that "PESEdit's patches include Konami's official patches and DLC's". He may can help you, i am not familiar with pesedit patches since 2013.

I have only pespatch link. And this is 50% active. The 1 of 2 remaining links is acitve the other is dead. As i said to @Chris Davies the links and the process with the pop-ups seems and it is really confusing and painfull but at least it works properly until now. So i only have the links from pespatch. If you are interested pm me.
P.S.: Or you can ask @MafiaMurderBag who posted that "PESEdit's patches include Konami's official patches and DLC's". He may can help you, i am not familiar with pesedit patches since 2013.
The patch still requires you to download DLC 1, 3 and 5. There was a link in the readme of the patch, but it doesn't work.

The patch still requires you to download DLC 1, 3 and 5. There was a link in the readme of the patch, but it doesn't work.
I don't remember which, but i pretty sure skipped some parts as the links were inactive and could not find them anywhere. But until now i have not seen any side effect of this, players with "generic" faces or missing ones etc. After all these years i still have not figured out how DLC works, if it is obligaotry to have DLC1 when you install 3 etc.

I don't remember which, but i pretty sure skipped some parts as the links were inactive and could not find them anywhere. But until now i have not seen any side effect of this, players with "generic" faces or missing ones etc. After all these years i still have not figured out how DLC works, if it is obligaotry to have DLC1 when you install 3 etc.
Trying the Pes-patch DLC 7, will reupload if it works.

As i said before i missed pes2014 back in 14 so i was unfamiliar with everything about it,game play, editing etc. It took me 20~30 days to make the game run properly updated and only when at last i downloaded dlc from pes-patch questionable and suspicious pop-up, ads-hell links.I don't believe it is the 100% appropriate way but for me it was the only way the game ran correct.Just saying this cause i dont want anyone's PC gets infected and blame me.
The best solution is if someone has the game original updated back then and uploads the dlc files which are hidden in programdata hidden folder.Or even better if somone has a complete working and updated patch and reuploads it somehow.
I asked sanny months before if he could make an All-in-one version for 14 as he does for pes5/6,but he replied that it is off the forum rules and he is not interested in these pes gen.

Hey @loco i ask you here, to avoid get completely off-topic in the other thread. Do you have link for Jenkey tool in 2014? Does it work like the pes 2013 one? Enforce quality, screen ratio etc?

Hey @loco i ask you here, to avoid get completely off-topic in the other thread. Do you have link for Jenkey tool in 2014? Does it work like the pes 2013 one? Enforce quality, screen ratio etc?

first hit on google search : https://www.moddingway.com/category/236.html

this also looks useful : https://jenkey1002.blogspot.com/

loco - you use any of these?

That's the one.

https://jenkey1002.blogspot.com/201...-1029-nodvd-112.html?_sm_au_=iVV7v17rZq0Z3DJ6

I set this tool up over the weekend and was finally able to downsample it from 4K resolution so it looks the crispest i can get it to. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an LOD fix that i can find anywhere unless you know of otherwise @Alx1234 ?

The players still get lo-res and pixellated in the tunnel and it looks pretty bad to be honest.

Haven't experimented with the gameplay sliders yet as i'm still adjusting to the vanilla konami gameplay or the camera angles.

The sad part with modding these older games is it's so difficult finding archives online of things like custom camera settings on forums or general troubleshooting tips let alone working links. 2014 is over 5 years old now and a lot of the links to old files are dead.

That's the one.

https://jenkey1002.blogspot.com/201...-1029-nodvd-112.html?_sm_au_=iVV7v17rZq0Z3DJ6

I set this tool up over the weekend and was finally able to downsample it from 4K resolution so it looks the crispest i can get it to. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an LOD fix that i can find anywhere unless you know of otherwise @Alx1234 ?

The players still get lo-res and pixellated in the tunnel and it looks pretty bad to be honest.

Haven't experimented with the gameplay sliders yet as i'm still adjusting to the vanilla konami gameplay or the camera angles.

The sad part with modding these older games is it's so difficult finding archives online of things like custom camera settings on forums or general troubleshooting tips let alone working links. 2014 is over 5 years old now and a lot of the links to old files are dead.

I'm pretty sure @juce worked on something that fixed that back in the day.
I don't know if this helps at all, but that's as much as I can tell you for now.

That's the one.

i'm just playing vanilla too at the moment. (too tired to mod at the mo)

The players feel intelligent. They do not slow down suddenly or back off like in PES 18/19. Because the game plays like this, I FEEL good. I FEEL intelligent.

Going back to 2014 with full manual skills picked up from the more recent releases and a new controller has given 2014 a new lease of life for me.

Also, Aaron Lennon- you can see the player ID and I can do sparky in 2014. I find this spark with a fruitful end result harder to pull off/absent in the latter PESes.

Edit : Why I cannot find Defoe in Football Life? (He's listed on PESmaster)

Last edited:
i'm just playing vanilla too at the moment. (too tired to mod at the mo)

The players feel intelligent. They do not slow down suddenly or back off like in PES 18/19. Because the game plays like this, I FEEL good. I FEEL intelligent.

Going back to 2014 with full manual skills picked up from the more recent releases and a new controller has given 2014 a new lease of life for me.

Also, Aaron Lennon- you can see the player ID and I can do sparky in 2014. I find this spark with a fruitful end result harder to pull off/absent in the latter PESes.

Edit : Why I cannot find Defoe in Football Life? (He's listed on PESmaster)
He seems to be free agent. Possibly he was removed from the game database during some DataPack release. Good old known KONAMI tactic.

I really wanted to play again this game, i don't know, PES 2014 feels special to me, apart from every others footie game, especially with the "no catch-up bug" fix...

But i wanted to have J-League DLC from WE 2014 on it and start an ML, with PESEDIT patch. I remember it on PS3, but on PC with 1080p/60fps, it's really a game changer.
There isn't any patch who "transferred" the J-League database from PS4 to PC? I've searched in vain.

Perhaps an Asia patch. Well, i'm too busy for it right now to play it, but as i see this thread up...

I really wanted to play again this game, i don't know, PES 2014 feels special to me, apart from every others footie game, especially with the "no catch-up bug" fix...

But i wanted to have J-League DLC from WE 2014 on it and start an ML, with PESEDIT patch. I remember it on PS3, but on PC with 1080p/60fps, it's really a game changer.
There isn't any patch who "transferred" the J-League database from PS4 to PC? I've searched in vain.

Perhaps an Asia patch. Well, i'm too busy for it right now to play it, but as i see this thread up...
I also want to try PES 2014 again after getting tired of the current style of gameplay. Let's me investigate into copying the J.League data from the Japanese PS3 version.

Meanwhile, I am also searching for the ways to play WE 2012 and 2013 J.League...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom