PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

A query since last Thursday, when hit R3 (update templates), closed the PES 2015, I think it's the crack, but not, if someone can help me.

Una consulta desde el pasado jueves, cuando golpeó R3 (plantillas de actualización), cerró el PES 2015, creo que es el crack, pero no, si alguien me puede ayudar.

6 games in a row, without ANY SINGLE foul by cpu with latest .exe update (the one that comes with 4.0 DLC).

what a disaster of a game...
agree totally, even worse than pes 2014, no fouls by cpu, complete waste of a game.

agree totally, even worse than pes 2014, no fouls by cpu, complete waste of a game.

I cant say I get "no fouls" as Ive seen cards for AI plenty of times, but they are evenly spread and not as regular as PC player.

It must be something to do with detection/hitbox/collision values from AI > user someplace I also dont know in this game about refs .. I mean are they different with different values/strictness (like in fifa?)?

Agree totally, best game in years is PES 2015, can live with few fouls by the cpu, complete beauty of a game.
cant play the game, input lag all over the place, while defending, while going forward, player movement is very heavy, tried every fix for input lag,didnt work i'm playing on 40 inch smart samsung tv, hooked through hdmi named hdmi(dvi-pc) i have no input lag in bf4 nor any game, only pes 2015.

I also perceive input lag on PC.
The PS4 version is far more responsive. Too bad that we have to choose between a poor licensed game with few real teams and few stadiums but great gameplays and graphics (PS4), and a greatly equipped game but poor LOD and mediocre gamepay (PC).

The PS4 version is far more responsive. Too bad that we have to choose between a poor licensed game with few real teams and few stadiums but great gameplays and graphics (PS4), and a greatly equipped game but poor LOD and mediocre gamepay (PC).

exactly my point. option files for ps4 would make the pes world soooo much better. it can't be that hard, can it?! :PRAY:

Guys i have a problem, i am playing in PEU league in master league, now when i am playing against a team, before i have to go to game plan so now when in gameplan i am selecting mark settings i witnessed that one of the opponent player is suspended due to red card but still he has been selected to play and is showing in there team sheet . So How is it even possible. how can the Cpu A.i. select a red carded player and make him play that match.Is any of you witnessed it or I am the only one unlucky one. plzzz help

Guys i have a problem, i am playing in PEU league in master league, now when i am playing against a team, before i have to go to game plan so now when in gameplan i am selecting mark settings i witnessed that one of the opponent player is suspended due to red card but still he has been selected to play and is showing in there team sheet . So How is it even possible. how can the Cpu A.i. select a red carded player and make him play that match.Is any of you witnessed it or I am the only one unlucky one. plzzz help

I've noticed that MANY times...:R1:FAIL:

Thanks for the reply man but previous pes didn't have this bug even in my stats the red card and yellow card stats are wrong and if i want too see how many the other team players got yellow or red cards there is no option to see that.

Do konami knows this issue, this is just not right is this bug only in pc or other in platforms also this bug is present or not.Thanku

Ive already explained this...

Its because it is showing the team selection they used in the previous match.

Load up the match and u will notice the player is not playing.

Also just a quick question,

Im going to buy this years pes on PC aswell but want to know what the best Patch out there is? and is there a place to download it all in one go?

Cheers!!

Also just a quick question,

Im going to buy this years pes on PC aswell but want to know what the best Patch out there is? and is there a place to download it all in one go?

Cheers!!

The main two seem to steady out as pesgalaxy or PTE in terms of solid and ongoing support, then again its all about what you want and like/personal taste, there are also others for different wants & tastes:

Goto patch section here and look at what they offer:
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=276

As regards all in one download, if modder decided to supply split downloads then you just have to go with that option.

Well personally i want stabability.

As i play BAL and ML modes only i want it were it wont cause game breaking errors.

As for one upload i was just hoping there was one upload if not then its no bother i'd still download it.

ive running galaxy Patch with sweetfx and downsampling 4k

PES 2015 is a great looking game on PC and offline against friends is much fun to play.

iam looking foward to PES 2016 on PC

I wish I could believe that...lol.

PES 2016 (PC) won´t be anything new imo.

I agreed with you. For PC? Even worse.
I don´t have any time to discuss about PC, because konami don´t listen to PES 2015 Fans on Steam, or even in Facebook or Twitter.
They only listen to XBOX and PS4, that is only the bread taste.

We all get those fixes for PC when konami stop releasing updates for PC.
Happen the same thing to PES 2014.
For PES 2016 will be the same, don´t buy the game untill someone tells the truth.
The game is optimized and ready to play it nicely.

Last edited:
I agreed with you. For PC? Even worse.
I don´t have any time to discuss about PC, because konami don´t listen to PES 2015 Fans on Steam, or even in Facebook or Twitter.
They only listen to XBOX and PS4, that is only the bread taste.

We all get those fixes for PC when konami stop releasing updates for PC.
Happen the same thing to PES 2014.
For PES 2016 will be the same, don´t buy the game untill someone tells the truth.
The game is optimized and ready to play it nicely.

You might want to use the Search function to go back to them days when PES 2015 demo and (later on) the full game came out. And you'd be surprised by how many members were saying PES 2015 is perfect or "so good" and now the same ones are seeing beyond all that. Including myself.

PES saga, since PES 2008, are games which you have to play for at least 2 or 3 months before you can really give your final verdict. Otherwise you might end up contradicting yourself, which is always kind of embarrasing.

I bet my ass the very same thing will happen with PES 2016.

Back
Top Bottom