PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

You might want to use the Search function to go back to them days when PES 2015 demo and (later on) the full game came out. And you'd be surprised by how many members were saying PES 2015 is perfect or "so good" and now the same ones are seeing beyond all that. Including myself.

PES saga, since PES 2008, are games which you have to play for at least 2 or 3 months before you can really give your final verdict. Otherwise you might end up contradicting yourself, which is always kind of embarrasing.

I bet my ass the very same thing will happen with PES 2016.

I tell the same thing as you brother. ;)

wondering that not single announcement for PES 2016 oder Fifa 16 is out there yet.

no rumors or anything else, its nearly may...

the last years it was not so quiet in this period of the year i think?!

wondering that not single announcement for PES 2016 oder Fifa 16 is out there yet.

no rumors or anything else, its nearly may...

the last years it was not so quiet in this period of the year i think?!
No, the games were announced in June / July last year.

When we have a PES2016 wishlist and discussion thread,why are people derailing the PES2015 thread by opening conversations about the other game?
Stick to the plot please.

sorry for off-topic. i still have a steam activation code for pes 2015 for sale. if anyone interested on buying it please pm me. thanks.

Last edited:
Question about setting up a League...
Does anyone know in General Settings what "Additional Leagues" setting does? If I'm only playing my league why do additional leagues matter?

That setting defines whether teams from fake leagues (PEU, PLA, PAS) will participate in continental competitions (PEU in Champions/Europa League, etc.)

That setting defines whether teams from fake leagues (PEU, PLA, PAS) will participate in continental competitions (PEU in Champions/Europa League, etc.)
Oh, cool. Thanks. Do you know if there's any way to modify the Champions League to decide exactly what teams will be in the tournament?

The missing DLC's for PES 2015 on PC
SteamDB Unknown App 326490
SteamDB Unknown App 326450

Anyone here have a clue when this will come?
KONAMI still unresponsible and threat so bad the customers.
This needs a big Red Card. :R1
Stop wasting your time making Videos on youtube konami. :ZZZ:

The missing DLC's for PES 2015 on PC
SteamDB Unknown App 326490
SteamDB Unknown App 326450

Anyone here have a clue when this will come?
KONAMI still unresponsible and threat so bad the customers.
This needs a big Red Card. :R1
Stop wasting your time making Videos on youtube konami. :ZZZ:

Where have you found this?
Do you think there will be more DLC's for PES 2015?

Aren't we supposed to have a DLC which updates the Libertadores to the 2015 season?
Or am I missing something here?

Where have you found this?
Do you think there will be more DLC's for PES 2015?

Steam DB Website.

https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=Pro+Evolution+Soccer+2015

https://steamdb.info/app/326490/subs/
https://steamdb.info/app/326450/subs/

https://steamdb.info/changelist/761639/

But they already deleted from the list. :BLEH:

At least 2 DLC's must be released.
1st Copa Libertadores 2015.
2nd Small Update Fix for the game.

Or it will be for the first time KONAMI stop releasing 2 Copa Libertadores in one game.

Last edited:
Ah okey, thanks!
I thought KONAMI wants to licence the Brazilian league, too, because there are still a lot of fake players.

I couldn't care less for licenses as long as the game is being released on PC. Current gen ofc.

I though my self if konami trade Libertadores to Copa America cups.
If they do, just forget about libertadores 2015 licence, they will not do it.
As usual the same crap, copy paste of PES 2014 to 2015.
Get over it KONAMI!

i bought ronaldo from real madrid and after new season real madrid make offer for ronaldo and its automaticlly agreed transfer arghhhhh...how to change the negotiation?

i bought ronaldo from real madrid and after new season real madrid make offer for ronaldo and its automaticlly agreed transfer arghhhhh...how to change the negotiation?

You just release the cause to on?
If you do, the player goes again to is club.
Just put everyone off, and they never goes again to the same club. ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

You just release the cause to on?
If you do, the player goes again to is club.
Just put everyone off, and they never goes again to the same club. ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL i put all ON .....erghh my bad my badddddddd ...its ok just buy again hahahha

thanks for that bro

hey guys, is there anyway in master league to change the match time like either we play at day or at night i mean we have the option to choose that ?

hey guys, is there anyway in master league to change the match time like either we play at day or at night i mean we have the option to choose that ?
The only way is to save and reload until you get the desidered weather.:)

The only way is to save and reload until you get the desidered weather.:)

yeah i know this method but i thought maybe there's a tool or something .. and also the calendar of the season for each team pes as usual didn't make the make the right arrange of the matches to be like actual arrange in real life

hi,

havent played pes since november, what changed regarding konami's updates, mod scene etc ?

Still input lag ? Unplayable online compared to fifa ?

Hi guys.

Just set pes up on a new pc and forgive me for sounding like a noob but is there a way I can just copy things like my master league and mods straight from the pc I started them on to a different pc? Also if so what folder do I need to copy and paste?

Thanks in advance

As far as I know copying the \download folder (from wherever_your_steamapps_folder_is\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2015) and the \save folder (from %userprofile%\My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2015) would be enough.

I'd have a look also in %programdata%\KONAMI if I were you, but most likely you won't find anything relevant in there (there used to be DLC files for older PES games in that folder, now I don't know whether it's still used for live data or not honestly).

Back
Top Bottom