PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Sorry for hijack, but can't dig enough to find the PC section.
I have the game on PC officially patched, and a year ago I installed PTE patch.
I want to revert to default and start from where I was, last version with official patches. If I remove PTE patch and verify game files, wil I go to good starting point or I will go in an updated vanilla version without DataPack. Asking this since game is not available on Steam. Also can I verify when game is down from Steam?

Sorry for hijack, but can't dig enough to find the PC section.
I have the game on PC officially patched, and a year ago I installed PTE patch.
I want to revert to default and start from where I was, last version with official patches. If I remove PTE patch and verify game files, wil I go to good starting point or I will go in an updated vanilla version without DataPack. Asking this since game is not available on Steam. Also can I verify when game is down from Steam?
Verifying your game files will always give you the latest patch.

if anyone has still some yair gameplay .exe's around id be glad, im on nesa's gameplay right now that i found from february 2015
(using this thread, pc one is oooold)

Im hoping Pro Evo can rival EA alot better this generation as FiFA has been getting gradually worse each year with a few cosmetic upgrades thrown in here and there.

Last edited:
Im hoping Pro Evo can rival EA alot better this generation as FiFA has been getting gradually worse each year with a few cosmetic upgrades thrown in here and there.
Can rival with which game? PES 2015 or eFootball? If it is PES 2015 i can give some chances..:SMUG:

It's nice to see this game popping up here, it certainly is playable & enjoyable for why it is however it polishes a lot of aspects 2014 was rough at all the while we lose some of the heavy simulation we got in that game too.

I was a bit disappointed to see the shoulder jostling R Stick mechanic become automated although I understand why they did it.

can't find the PC topic, so i double-post here, to challenge my luck.
I know it is a long time...Does anyone have the latest version of PES 2015 Selector Tool by @ginda01 ? All links i've found until now are both phisy and finally dead..Thanks in advance :)
I ve found up to version 2.0 here, links dead, and version 3.0 in pes patch sites, links also dead and malicious.

Anyone that can share it?

It's nice to see this game popping up here
Very nice indeed, PES2015 is in my view one of the series' unjustly neglected better editions. Not one of the classic editions, but then few are (and my list of them will be different from everyone else's lists).

The other week I was looking for something else in my PS4 library, saw that the PES 2015 demo was listed and still available, downloaded it in a few minutes and played some, and really, for the first game on the new generation of consoles they did a great job. Out of all the PES games they made for a new generation, this one was the best. (PES1, PES2008, and of course eFootball 2022 being the others.)

Today I played PES 2015 again. I don't remember my initial experience back then but today it wasn't really fun to play for me.

PES 2014 skipped next-gen releases and released for the PS3. PES 2015 was the first PES game to release for PS4. On PC, graphical fidelity is closer to PS3 rather than PS4. It's safe to assume that they want it to run on low spec PCs but they didn't give an option for next-gen graphics. Level of Detail is horrible, turfs are yellowish. PS4 version is vastly superior. However, with the PC mods, turfs are looking good and green again. My gameplay experience was even less enjoyable than PES 2014 so I wanted it to cut it short. I used an older version of PES Galaxy Patch because I don't want roster updates, I want to play PES games in their original season. PES Galaxy Patch 4.50 is 2014/15 season but PES Galaxy Patch 5.0 and newer releases are 2015/16 season.
00:00-1:15 PES 2015 Vanilla gameplay
1:15-4:00 PES Galaxy Patch 2015 4.50

Today I played PES 2015 again. I don't remember my initial experience back then but today it wasn't really fun to play for me.

PES 2014 skipped next-gen releases and released for the PS3. PES 2015 was the first PES game to release for PS4. On PC, graphical fidelity is closer to PS3 rather than PS4. It's safe to assume that they want it to run on low spec PCs but they didn't give an option for next-gen graphics. Level of Detail is horrible, turfs are yellowish. PS4 version is vastly superior. However, with the PC mods, turfs are looking good and green again. My gameplay experience was even less enjoyable than PES 2014 so I wanted it to cut it short. I used an older version of PES Galaxy Patch because I don't want roster updates, I want to play PES games in their original season. PES Galaxy Patch 4.50 is 2014/15 season but PES Galaxy Patch 5.0 and newer releases are 2015/16 season.
00:00-1:15 PES 2015 Vanilla gameplay
1:15-4:00 PES Galaxy Patch 2015 4.50

One of my favourites tbh ,my only thing with it was the very sharp graphics (maybe because Ive got HDR on who knows) and that players got drained pretty fast.
But it's a good game

One of my favourites tbh ,my only thing with it was the very sharp graphics (maybe because Ive got HDR on who knows) and that players got drained pretty fast.
But it's a good game
Is gameplay different for PC and PS4 versions? PC graphics are downgraded compared to PS4 I know that but I don't know if there's a gameplay difference. PES 2014 was my least fav PES game but I enjoyed 2015 even less than 2014. I felt like players are trying hard to "not recieve" long passes. I'm not sure maybe because I was having a weird day IRL.

Is gameplay different for PC and PS4 versions? PC graphics are downgraded compared to PS4 I know that but I don't know if there's a gameplay difference. PES 2014 was my least fav PES game but I even enjoyed 2015 less than 2014. I felt like players are trying hard to "not recieve" long passes. I'm not sure maybe because I was having a weird day IRL.
I'm on Xbox for both the 360/XB1 version of Pes 15.
Can't really answer your question ,to me Pes 15 has always been a solid experience ,maybe a bit cheaty AI (or me being crap) but truly a great game on the ball , PA0 feels very manual and no help from the CPU ,even PA1 fells great ,shooting probably the best in a modern Pes game

Haven’t got too many memories of the gameplay tbh, but I know I played a pretty long term career with Fiorentina and had lots of fun with it. Didn't had any big issues with the gameplay as far as I know. I found it superior to FIFA 15 (don’t have memories about that either...) and still played it when PES 2016 was released, cause I didn’t like that. Too bad I sold it some day. Maybe I should buy a cheap copy again just for fun.

Haven’t got too many memories of the gameplay tbh, but I know I played a pretty long term career with Fiorentina and had lots of fun with it. Didn't had any big issues with the gameplay as far as I know. I found it superior to FIFA 15 (don’t have memories about that either...) and still played it when PES 2016 was released, cause I didn’t like that. Too bad I sold it some day. Maybe I should buy a cheap copy again just for fun.
Pes 15 is the Pes I've had the most copies of ,360 version ,two scratched Xbox One versions and then a few years back a electronic chain had a sale and I bought two more copies (Xbox One) for 10€ (both of them).

Gameplay holds up nicely ,I reinstalled it and played today ,still believe passing and shooting is one of the best on a modern Pes.
Only issue (as described above) is that players gets drained quickly and it's very blurry graphics wise these days

I finally got my disc working (one of two) on my Pes 15.
Immediately got the urge to play ML on it ,a bit grainy and bare when it comes to stadiums ,but oh so fun.
Shooting is unparalleled here on a modern Pes.

I finally got my disc working (one of two) on my Pes 15.
Immediately got the urge to play ML on it ,a bit grainy and bare when it comes to stadiums ,but oh so fun.
Shooting is unparalleled here on a modern Pes.

Dont know why I was about to do something else on the PC and found this which I skipped in my retro football covid binge. I dont remember much about it tbh. But came in expecting a dump with terrible graphics. I was surprised of how it was. passing on PA1 and my passes went everywhere. Not as rough as 14, but not as stiff as 20,21. Had enjoyable games, pleasantly surprised (used Matt's 5 second fix for positioning). I found defending harder than newer games, and the AI made some b*llshit goals. but I had fun with it (im sure it has 1000 problems and I had fun bc I havent played a football game in months). If you have any option file for the PL Id appreciate (I know its an old post).
For me seems underrated, up there with my favorite, despised by most PES19

Dont know why I was about to do something else on the PC and found this which I skipped in my retro football covid binge. I dont remember much about it tbh. But came in expecting a dump with terrible graphics. I was surprised of how it was. passing on PA1 and my passes went everywhere. Not as rough as 14, but not as stiff as 20,21. Had enjoyable games, pleasantly surprised (used Matt's 5 second fix for positioning). I found defending harder than newer games, and the AI made some b*llshit goals. but I had fun with it (im sure it has 1000 problems and I had fun bc I havent played a football game in months). If you have any option file for the PL Id appreciate (I know its an old post).
It's a pretty damn good game ,my only negative is it feels like the CPU can play through balls right through you a bit too often ,maybe that disappears after a nr of games (haven't really played this religiously since release)

Same bug (to me) bugged 16 as well.
What if 16 had 15-17-18-19-20-21 goal keepers?
I'm sure it would have been a classic then

Nice that you dive in to older games ,if wanting to play sim or near sim football ,that's our only option.

It's a very underated game for sure ,i had 3 seasons with Torino and 3-4 with Milan on this game ,almost got relegated my two first seasons.
Stamina drains pretty fast too if I'm not mistaken.
Have fun

It's a pretty damn good game ,my only negative is it feels like the CPU can play through balls right through you a bit too often ,maybe that disappears after a nr of games (haven't really played this religiously since release)

Same bug (to me) bugged 16 as well.
What if 16 had 15-17-18-19-20-21 goal keepers?
I'm sure it would have been a classic then

Nice that you dive in to older games ,if wanting to play sim or near sim football ,that's our only option.

It's a very underated game for sure ,i had 3 seasons with Torino and 3-4 with Milan on this game ,almost got relegated my two first seasons.
Stamina drains pretty fast too if I'm not mistaken.
Have fun

Yes yes to both points. Damn now that you mention it some goals I got scored it was a through ball that kinda my guy just let pass, I even said out loud "dude come on". Stamina I did notice but I kinda liked it bc I couldnt just run run everywhere and was looking at my bench a bit more, which I liked. Dont know if I'll end up playing a lot, but its good for a few games...

Yes yes to both points. Damn now that you mention it some goals I got scored it was a through ball that kinda my guy just let pass, I even said out loud "dude come on". Stamina I did notice but I kinda liked it bc I couldnt just run run everywhere and was looking at my bench a bit more, which I liked. Dont know if I'll end up playing a lot, but its good for a few games...
The stamina thing was pretty good ,you'd have to play smart.
I think for my sim fix this and 20 (league mode on 19) would be my choices.
FIFA 15-16-17 for Fifa

I had, still have the PTE patch, but i unistalled it, cause it creates a glitched player in ML. Of course for some exhibition matches, it is ok.

I had it in my Google Drive, i think i replaced it with PES 2014 PTE patch, for the lads in tbe 2014 apreceation thread. But i think, if you still really interested, i could work around it. To share it somehow.

Also last year, i was making research for a patch that fixes that one bugged player, and i found a PES galaxy patch with active links, only cons, it wad right the version, just before they would fix that "bug", but never found what happened next. I assume pes 2016 came and they stopped working on that last update+fix.

Now as for gameplay, i think i am a little bit paranormal PES fan. In pure gameplay-only terms, i like 2015 more than 2011-2012-2013. It is one of my favorites, with all its shortcomings and flaws. (I skipped 2014 back them, so i avoid a retrospective comparison).

Well the paradox, that even me myself cant explain, while i like more 2015 and 2020, i played more, about times 5x more playhours their more responsive (arcadey) counterparts aka 2016 and 2021.

But what i want in terms of gameplay, balance between arcade/simulation, i find them in 2015 (too):

PA1= really free as a bird.

Collisions detection = much better than any other modern PES, EXCEPT for PES 2017.

GK are not always supermen, but only in 1vs1 short shots, and mostly the top GK, the rest do not vary so much. (Here note also the "known" issue, AI scoring mostly low corner shots)

Shots are less varied in trajectories, but at least more accurate to how a long shot should be. I mean 2021 may have 100 more animations in shooting, but who cares, when it happens always the same pre-canned outcome, you shoot, the GK jump like spiderman and traps the ball while elevating, no matter the shot power.

Well all those are well known i assume. And the flaws still remain, for example something that keeps me always away from this game after a while, i am on PC, is the terrible UI and UX in Master League and other game modes and the UI in gameplan screen which is SIMPLY TERRIBLE!!!

And that's another KONAMI milestone, cause the main menu is preety good, stylish and tasty.

Only KONAMI can create a main menu interface, with flashy moving background, working OK and then the submenus interface to be laggy as hell. IE the ML UI is a white background with text boxes only, and it laggs as i had 200ms ping, it's a nightmare to navigate deeper than the 1st menu in this game.

Really unexplained things :)

I find it a very decent and faithful footy game. From time to time i play it, try to bump up my playhours in STEAM.

I have only around 300 hours in this, while in 2016 i have more than 950+ hours. Trying to balance the injustice :)

Last edited:
I had it in my Google Drive, i think i replaced it with PES 2014 PTE patch, for the lads in tbe 2014 apreceation thread. But i think, if you still really interested, i could work around it. To share it somehow.

Well the paradox, that even me myself cant explain, while i like more 2015 and 2020, i played more, about times 5x more playhours their more responsive (arcadey) counterparts aka 2016 and 2021.

But what i want in terms of gameplay, balance between arcade/simulation, i find them in 2015 (too):

PA1= really free as a bird.

Collisions detection = much better than any other modern PES, EXCEPT for PES 2017.

GK are not always supermen, but only in 1vs1 short shots, and mostly the top GK, the rest do not vary so much. (Here note also the "known" issue, AI scoring mostly low corner shots)

Shots are less varied in trajectories, but at least more accurate to how a long shot should be. I mean 2021 may have 100 more animations in shooting, but who cares, when it happens always the same pre-canned outcome, you shoot, the GK jump like spiderman and traps the ball while elevating, no matter the shot power.

I have only around 300 hours in this, while in 2016 i have more than 950+ hours. Trying to balance the injustice :)

Thanks for the offer about the PTE patch, even though I enjoy it for a quick exhibition match I dont really want to put the effort in installing a patch for long term, but thank you anyway.
I do agree with your points, PA1 for me was pretty unassisted (at least compared to PA we had in latest releases) which i feel gave unpredictable situations. Defending is a bit harder than in other games, I dont know about collisions, the AI hasnt fouled me once.

Now that you mention 2016, I want to give it a try... That one and 2015 for some reason are vanished from my memory, could be I switched to Fifa 16 that year. Ill see if I try it out. I dont really want to go into the retro rabbit hole to be honest .

Back
Top Bottom