PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Yes :) That's what I was going to write
Bo1NriAIYAAPfq4.jpg

And here... so much wrong things in there . All players look the same, with same 3D model, same " numbers " on the shirts.. 3d model itself looks very bad.

Even if it's true it looks allot like a CGI trailer, those old ones KONAMI used to release on the ps2 days.

In of the pictures it says FIFA.com, the UEFA champions league is part of UEFA so why can't KONAMI have FIFA.com in their game?

Or is EA only allowed to use FIFA.com in their games? doesn't make sence.

Dont wish to be rude but how can anyone be gullible enough to think that video of screen is legitimate PES? it looks bloody horrendous lol

Maybe that's how low the expectations from fans are nowadays? They accepted substandard PES 2014 as good game after all... :P

We have been talking bullshit all year, this is nothing different. It's just a way to kill time till we get some real news.

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti

It's been a fantastic year for the new studio working with Japan, truly global effort. We'll keep you waiting, but I assure you, PES is ours.

Really? PES is ours? There's nothing to assure. PES is theirs.

their new slogan "PES is ours" ..... -.-

had enough assurances from Adam over the years, and too many of them have been false.

I think 20 quid (34 dollars) is a fair price for PES these days. 50 quid (84 dollars) is criminal.

It's been a fantastic year for the new studio working with Japan, truly global effort. We'll keep you waiting, but I assure you, PES is ours.

Can someone please translate what he is saying??

They will keep us waiting, Pes is theirs?

Is that a message from an alien civilization??

Is PES being made on another planet?

They will keep us waiting, Pes is theirs?

Is that a message from an alien civilization??

Is PES being made on another planet?

Maybe a pay dlc for tron stadium.... :LOL:

Okay. Not sure what language you're looking for, but here you go:

Spanish Translation

Ha sido un año fantástico para el nuevo estudio trabajando con Japón, esfuerzo verdaderamente global. Te mantendremos esperando, pero le aseguro, PES es el nuestro.

Arabic Translation

انها كانت سنة رائعة بالنسبة للاستوديو الجديد العمل مع اليابان، جهد عالمي حقيقي. سنقوم تبقي لكم الانتظار، ولكن أود أن أؤكلكم، PES هو لنا

German Translation

Es ist für das neue Studio die Zusammenarbeit mit Japan, wirklich globale Anstrengung war ein fantastisches Jahr. Registrieren Sie warten zu lassen, aber ich versichere Ihnen, ist PES uns.

Another year, yet another mess in pr. Batthi is beyond atrocious. Hope I am wrong, but I preview another big flop from Konami. They have the wrong people and the wrong drive and motivation in this pes project... This London studio its just a puppet tu get beaten by the fans and community, a big farse to hide what's really happening in Japan.

Another year, yet another mess in pr. Batthi is beyond atrocious. Hope I am wrong, but I preview another big flop from Konami. They have the wrong people and the wrong drive and motivation in this pes project... This London studio its just a puppet tu get beaten by the fans and community, a big farse to hide what's really happening in Japan.

Uk studio cannot be judged yet. Pes 2015 has been first year they worked fully in Pes development, Adam said so.

Their input (or lack of) will be seen in Pes 2015

This one doesn´t really go for 2015 yet but it happens this summer that there will be a new open competitive bidding of the DFL for the german bundesliga licence for the seasons 2015/2016 to 2017/2018 according to this article:

http://www.prorevo.de/blog/2014/bundesliga-lizenz-pes-die-chance-ist-klein-aber-sie-ist-da/

KONAMI might not have a chance against EA or the financials but a chance would be there, IF KONAMI risks it.
I doubt they will though, but if, they could make quite more sales unless they totally f**k up the gameplay.

On the other hand EA wouldn´t let this happen, just imagine FIFA 15 without the Bundesliga license :P

But if the DFL does give a non-exclusive license away, there might be a chance for at least a few more german teams.

There is a tiny chance for KONAMI.

Just saying because one of the main reasons I hear from FIFA players is, that they don´t wanna patch around and wanna play with german teams.

We need to improve Nets On Pes 2015 Like Pes 2013 :D and i think Passes Should BE Like PEs 2011 & Free Kicks Like Pes 2015 . For Master League Iwill be Like Pes 2014 Bu i think they Must Add Some Fans Motivations Like Pes 2008 . For Speed We Need Pes 2015 Like Pes 2012 . For Graphics We know that pes 2015 will continue using FOX ENGINE so i hope that the use the full Power of this engine You Know Like METAL GEAR SOLID V they used the power of the whole Engine :D !! This is my wishes to pes 2015 :P

Back
Top Bottom