PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Media Player launches on PS4 today, does that mean we can expect to finally see options files for pes will be too late for 15 but great news if it will happen on 16

File formats and codecs

Video
■MKV ■Visual: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2
■Audio: MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

■AVI ■Visual: MPEG4 ASP, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2
■Audio: MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

■MP4 ■Visual: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2
■Audio: AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

■MPEG-2 TS ■Visual: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2, MPEG2 Visual
■Audio: MP2 (MPEG2 Audio Layer 2), AAC LC, AC-3(Dolby Digital)
■AVCHD: (.m2ts, .mts)

Photo
■JPEG (based on DCF 2.0/Exif 2.21)
■BMP
■PNG

Music
■MP3
■AAC (M4A)

Hopefully. I am planning on getting PES 2016 in PS4.

I think people mix something up here, the possibility to upload images to PES 2016 on PS4 doesn't mean there will be option files.

sorry this is the right place for this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUqiKU_Nc5o

Its a very shallow review from people who are pretty ignorant and silly like i wrote in the comments section.

They want to play PES 2015 like ISS Pro Evo 1! They are determined to play the game and expect it to be like ISS Pro evo 1 and seem to shun even lowering the passing assistance a bit but they moan about the game being easy and not realistic.

like i said before, ISS Pro 1 was a classic, in 8 directions! If you want some more realism and variety you need to change the controls to free the game up more.

Its a very shallow review from people who are pretty ignorant and silly like i wrote in the comments section.

They want to play PES 2015 like ISS Pro Evo 1! They are determined to play the game and expect it to be like ISS Pro evo 1 and seem to shun even lowering the passing assistance a bit but they moan about the game being easy and not realistic.

like i said before, ISS Pro 1 was a classic, in 8 directions! If you want some more realism and variety you need to change the controls to free the game up more.

you are right but ISS Pro Evo 1-2 was a well balanced game....but Klash didnt you said that current PES is still based on PS2 engine, elements? just to continue this "fight" :D and btw im not into programing but i dont think that the more manual the controls the better is a game, just the assisted settings are not well optimized. if the same nonsense with shooting is in 2016 the only way they could please me is to include 4 bar assist system for shooting aswell maybe

how would stats come into play here anyway for manual?

Last edited:
After a long time, i tried manual system on passing & shooting and i scored 2 goals that i feel proud of :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cRzN_1Omak&feature=youtu.be

Very satisfying indeed!

Haven't posted the rest of my Copa America games here in a while so I will share them now. Most of you probably don't bother visiting the adaptive challenge thread ;)

Argentina vs Paraguay

Colombia vs Venezuela

Brazil vs Peru

Chile vs Mexico

Ecuador vs Bolivia

Paraguay vs Jamaica

Argentina vs Uruguay

Enjoy! If you enjoyed these games, you can subscribe to my channel to stay informed when I add new ones :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUqiKU_Nc5o

Just played my first few games in a while after all the kits I've been doing among other problems I've been having.

What annoys me is you look my reply in the comments here its an example of what some people just get wrong.

I like realism and i realize this is 2015, we have 360 degree movement now, we don't move in just 8 directions no more with limited freedom and no limited passing range like in PES 2008-2009 and all the PS2 games. Times have moved on. You have so much more freedom to make passes now than you did, hence why manual is rightfully becoming the choice for people who look for realism.

yet these guys essential are determined to play PES 2015 just they did ISS Pro evo 1? A game in 8 Directions and a game without the freedom to pass into space like we have now or the same freedom of dribbling and movement we see today.

I just cannot understand the ignorance, didn't they see the buildup in games like ISS Pro and in the PES PS2 games was harder back then because there was a HUGE, and absolute HUGE difference between the freedom to attack then and the freedom now? Back in that game NO passing whatsoever was manual, nothing, you relied solely on stats! Hence why if you want realism, you going to have to lower the passing assistance or go full manual.

This game still has issues regrading responsiveness and formations being too wide anyway, there is very good and satisfying realism if you choose to embrace the new freedom we see in football games today.

Passing into space and freedom of passing is a FUNDAMENTAL part of realism in football which playing on 3 bars just ain't going to happen when your asking the computer to recreate something only a human can do.

I think it's an issue where people seem to demand realism but can't be bothered to put even minimal effort in and the CPU to do everything.

Passing into space and freedom of passing is a FUNDAMENTAL part of realism in football which playing on 3 bars just ain't going to happen when your asking the computer to recreate something only a human can do.

I think it's an issue where people seem to demand realism but can't be bothered to put even minimal effort in and the CPU to do everything.
So true, probably 90% of the complaints on this forum about the game fall into these categories.

Hello guys !

My name is Salah, I work at Glory4Gamers (www.glory4gamers.com) and I'm working on PES.

We are making online tournament and I would like to know if some of you could be interested in taking part in our tournaments. If you have any idea don't hesitate to contact me (via private messages).

Salah

So well put and so true. In the right hands PES 2015 is an absolute gem. In the wrong hands and against opponents with limited imagination it's a slog to play.

Some games against online you can't get enough whilst others you wish it would just end.

Guys, can i ask you something...

i am playing ML since i bought the game, "like A LOT"

So... this last days , i made ​​a few friendlies with my nephew and I notice That the gameplay is really different , it feels more smooth , more responsive than ML...

No happy with that i start to play friendlies , always with the same team, with all the players always at same condition (arrow up) and i notice that at different stadiums and depending the match light, the gameplay change again... like i said, it become a bit more fast and responsive.

Does anyone has noticed this?

cheers

Today I managed to get the opponent goal keeper sent off. I think that's the first time I've seen this in all the years.

I am a PC user, but I have a question for the PS4 users because I am thinking of getting a ps4, does the ps4 version has free side select or it is not possible*?*thanks to juce for his great tool in the PC version *I mostly play league or champion league offline against my friend.

thanks

seriously, why no one is playing this game today? it has most of the things 2017 lacks so badly: functional passing assistance levels, a lot more shooting variation, you can score from anywhere and not only from inside or near the box, keepers aren't so floaty, much less catch up script, more random\varied tackling, defending is positional and requires more thought than aggression and instinct, cpu makes mistakes in both passing and shooting (i felt almost happy after pes 2017 when cpu took a shot from a difficult angle inside the box and it turned out really weak and slowly went for a throw-in). and most of all, it has great player individuality
i've skipped pes 2015 before because that year i was either playing oldgen with friends online or getting into fifa. almost desperate for a good football game, i've decided to try it now and i was very, very impressed
i would really appreciate if anyone can tell if there's any patch or squads update for pc more recent than start of 2015\16 season

Last edited:
So, I booted up the game today for the first time in more than 2 years and it's almost dishearting to see how little has changed between PES 2015 and PES 2019. You can play both games with exactly the same mindset and even the same muscle memory.

I watched the replays and created a goal compilation mixed with some other goals from newer games so I can finally uninstall PES 2015 now:

So, I booted up the game today for the first time in more than 2 years and it's almost dishearting to see how little has changed between PES 2015 and PES 2019. You can play both games with exactly the same mindset and even the same muscle memory.

I watched the replays and created a goal compilation mixed with some other goals from newer games so I can finally uninstall PES 2015 now:

But people say there's nothing wrong with the FOX Engine...

What's was the main cons and pros of this game (PES 2015 PS4) ?
I have the steam version (PC) which is last gen, so I can’t help here. Despite this I liked 15 more than 11-13.
I am also in question to buy a 2015 version for PS4 or not. From videos on YouTube only , I think the next gen 15 plays a little faster,except for better graphics-animations etc.

2015 had too much space in midfield, i got bored rather quickly moving freely with the ball with no challenge
lol by now agree, but i was shortly impressed by things i mentioned. the game isn't a long-time option, well really no pes game is anymore

yes, and the issue i mentioned is very common the late years, its not 2015 specific at all, since 2014 especially, but since my last re-playing of all the games since pes 3 it started even earlier than 2015, if being very strict it started already with pes 6 coming from 5, if not so strict it started around 2011 coming from 2010, 2012 and 13 were already problematic too

ps
all the games that i own that is, well beside some old WE titles that are just easier to DL, but i playd most of the demos from the ones i did not, like 2012 and 2014

i've also tried about every pes game in search for something permanent, i've settled on 2011 now though it has tonnes of issues aswell, i like it more than others because it's the last game to feature full stats system that makes for great individuality, it's the last game where players feel different in your hands because stats like dribble speed, agility, shoot tecnhique actually make a huge difference, and the dribbling itself is very clunky but satisfying, lastly it has a great passing system (for its generation) which they completely messed up in 2012 and 2013, especially long passing
regarding new-gen games, i only play 2017 ocassionally

Back
Top Bottom