• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

PC PES 2015 online problem

Barcelona_Boy

League 1
11 September 2007
Serbia
FC Barcelona
I have online gaming problem. It kick me out of play every time in server room - I don't have lag, or something that make my game unplayable and that at one it kick me out of play.
Speed and ping test:

jaboy

League 1
11 March 2007
Netherlands
Same here - constant disconnects, mostly in second half, and often when I'm losing. Must be a server issue. Lots of complaints on the Steam forums.

It plays a lot differently than offline. Far less responsive.

Quite the mess. I hope they see to it.

djilir1990

djilir1990
4 May 2012
Prizren / Kosovo
Liverpool
yes also less responsive , it take some time to respond commands

I play league with Italian community and seems like they dont have this problem but anytime I have to play any of those guys happen this....

jaboy

League 1
11 March 2007
Netherlands
so i uninstall game and install it again without any patch and seems to dont disconnect anymore.

so problem was patch?

still less responsive tho
Maybe Konami are working on the servers - I managed a few games in a row without disconnect and no appreciable lag. But control still feels frustratingly unresponsive.

Played vs CPU afterwards and the difference is noticeable.

I'm pretty sure that I'm setup correctly, ports forwarded, wired connection etc.

Would like to hear more views on this.

Top Bottom