PC PES 2015 Online Slow, Input Lag, Overpowered Through Ball

Topaz

Programmer/TheAwesomeGem
21 October 2011
United States
Chelsea, Spain
The PC version of PES 2015 is infested with input delay, overpowered through ball and lag switchers. Haven't enjoyed a single match yet. If you are reading this and you are a lag switcher, get the fuck outta PES. Alright I am coooled down. Does anyone here actually enjoys online gameplay?

Overpowered thru balls are a nightmare.
As for lag switching, is that the cheats who induce some kind of lag at any time you are attacking, had that twice last night, only lagged when i was in attack, defending or in my half no lag.

Apart from that last night i have had some really good games, been absolutely hammered a couple of times but have hammered a couple myself, with no lag it is really, really good fun playing online, some realy close enjoyable games.

Last edited:
The PC version of PES 2015 is infested with input delay, overpowered through ball and lag switchers. Haven't enjoyed a single match yet. If you are reading this and you are a lag switcher, get the fuck outta PES. Alright I am coooled down. Does anyone here actually enjoys online gameplay?

Yeah the Input delay is awfull. What is a lag switcher? :CONFUSE:

Lol. In the Input lag thread you wrote: "nvidia's new hotfix driver solves input lag problem !
check it out.I tried it and absolute no problem exist.tried both offline and ONLINE."

:TTTH:

this post was at 25th november, tried nvidia's hotfix in 26th.
online input lag still hitting sometimes because of server quality.zero input lag in offline with that hotfix ;)

:BOP::BOP::BOP:

Last edited:
Anyone got any fix for the Input Delay? It's fine in PS4 but in PC, it literally sucks. Since PES servers are bad, can we host our own servers? Is it possible? If so, how?

Back
Top Bottom