PES 2017 challenge series

First advice: prepare to be completely immersed in a brilliant game. Second advice: watch Deco's highlights.

I think in general you have to be more aware of open space, because you need more of it. And patient, because if you hurry or try to push it, you will have too little space to work with.

Many of the challenges we have had so far are from the Premier League. Not only because I am well aware of what is happening there, but also because the old saying that in the PL "anyone can beat anyone" isn't bogus.

For example in Eredivisie (Netherlands) top 3 teams won their matches in this round. Ligue 1 and Serie A were pretty straightforward too. However, I will try to add some variation. Also, leagues will start rolling again in Argentina and Chile (fully licensed), which will provide great matches for us.

If you have a challenge you would like to be included, just let me know. Or, even better, post the challenge here yourself.
Thnks for info, now i would like to try all the challenge and see the difference with my tacts..
My friend in my mod had totally fix the brazilian lague (i've to fix the tacts), could you add some brazilian challenge?
Anyway I love the end to end style of Premiership

How about this for Challenge 12,

England vs Iceland (June 27, 2016 / UEFA Euro 2016)
icelandscoutingreport-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqVYxRx2_9udgNR4uaqOYbBkK9eoNZFOjTApXS0QNaI6c.jpg

The nordic team will approach this game full of confidence and hungry for success. They will need a superb display, and a bit of luck along the way, to stand a chance. Expect them to play as they have done throughout the finals – with a focus on a compact defence and trying to surprise on the counterattack.

Your challenge is to write your name in the history books.
Whatever happens, this tournament will be remembered for a long time and you return home as heroes.

• Challenge match: England (CPU) - Iceland (You).
  • Stadium: Stade de Nice (Stade de Sagittaire)
  • Challenge settings: exhibition match, player emotions off, both teams in random condition. Extra time & penalties added.
  • Meeting the challenge: Lose on extra time or penalties.
  • Exceeding the challenge: Win.

How about this for Challenge 12, England vs Iceland (June 27, 2016 / UEFA Euro 2016)
Perfect, I would say.

Edit. Your challenge brings to this series what the good old "classics challenge" used to be: replays of classics from the season from all around the world. It would be superb if we could have some more.

Last edited:
Alrighty Athletic Club v Athletico Madrid
That looked good.

Played the same challenge yesterday on superstar and lost 0-1, Griezmann sob scored. Then replayed it a couple of times. My original idea was to play each challenge only once, but so far I have often been tempted to try what would have happened if...

Failed Stoke v Man Utd good game. . .Crouchy up front caused problems.

Back to Top Player for next challenge. Sorry about a glitch around 11.00 same scene comes up twice .. . . .Youtube editor's fault.

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

The real-world equivalent of challenge 13 takes place in Paris next Sunday evening, when PSG (3rd, 45 pts) meets Monaco (1st, 48 pts). PSG seem to be suffering from post Ibra symptoms, which on the other hand makes League 1 all the more interesting. Monaco are playing wisely and strong, both domestically and in the Champions League.

Your challenge is to show Monaco who's clearly still the sheriff in town.

• Challenge match: PSG (you) - Monaco (CPU).
  • Match settings: exhibition, player emotions off, both teams in random condition.
  • Meeting the challenge: win.
  • Exceeding the challenge: win by a margin of at least 2 goals.

Challenge 9, top player: met and exceeded (on 2nd try). This was a Charlie Austin show: 1-0 with a bicycle kick, and 2-0 to bottom corner from a breakthrough.

20170125175840_1.jpg

Edit. For me the gameplay is at its very best on top player assuming I refrain from pressuring ball carrier (I defend "conservatively"). I first played this match and lost 1-3. Amazing variety.

Last edited:
Morocco

In challenge 14 you are immersed into the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations. Yesterday Morocco knocked Ivory Coast - the reigning champions - out of the tournament and proceeded to the quarterfinals with a 1-0 win.

Your challenge is to do the same.

• Challenge match: Morocco (you) - Côte D'Ivoire (CPU).
  • Match settings: exhibition, player emotions off, both teams in random condition.
  • Meeting the challenge: don't lose (a draw would have been sufficient for Morocco to proceed).
  • Exceeding the challenge: win.

Hey @Deco why you use italian commentary?? Do you like Caressa ? :)
And just a little suggestion about all the videos ... could you remove the power gauge??? Its really ugly and irrealistic..
Anyway really beatiful moment in all the matches :P

Hey @Deco why you use italian commentary?? Do you like Caressa ? :)
And just a little suggestion about all the videos ... could you remove the power gauge??? Its really ugly and irrealistic..
Anyway really beatiful moment in all the matches :P

I usually play in Serie A and B Kilay .. ..I never thought of removing the power bar . . I'll check it out.

AFCON-2017.jpg

Africa Cup of Nations proceeds into the playoff stage, where you will also be in challenge 15. Next Saturday Burkina Faso (Fifa rank 53) will face Tunisia (rank 36).

Your challenge is to take Burkina Faso into the next round.

• Challenge match: Burkina Faso (you) - Tunisia (CPU).
  • Match settings: exhibition, extra time and penalties on, player emotions off, both teams in random condition.
  • Meeting the challenge: win.
  • Exceeding the challenge: win before extra time.

Right... Dude, you do it so well consistently in the box. Kudos!

(No time to play today :TD: but at the latest on the weekend :TU:.)

Remember James You're seeing edited highlights . .if I put a full match up you would see a lot of misplaced passes and shots that go way wide even easy tap ins. Btw great thread. . .Konami did a a mode like this in 2012 I think where you had to come back in the last 20 mins of a match

First challenge, failed (ok i have to learn how shoot ahahahahah)

Can i try again? I've done some training, now i've understood how to use L2 :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom