PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Vieirinha

League 2
18 February 2011
Yes they don't have that because Xbox system doesn't support that. So it can't be done. As for PC then why will they have it on a PS3 port if there isn't a big problem in terms of piracy? It doesn't make sense to me.

So they port the PS3 as to sell even less?

And push people to EA?
latest

Re: PES 2017 News & Discussion Thread

Maybe they are pushing them to EA to pirate them too.

Their plan didn't work out too well, did it? No crack for Fifa 16 as of now. Fifa 15 crack doesn't work on i7 6700k and many new Cpus.

Konami could have do the following:

They made a Ps4 port but if people crack it- tge graphics gets worse than Ps2 quality and game crash frequently. That would kick the ass of pirates.

Their plan didn't work out too well, did it? No crack for Fifa 16 as of now. Fifa 15 crack doesn't work on i7 6700k and many new Cpus.

Konami could have do the following:

They made a Ps4 port but if people crack it- tge graphics gets worse than Ps2 quality and game crash frequently. That would kick the ass of pirates.

We will see. But I think EA did something to prevent them to not be able to crack the game, I think a forcible account and game code was done.

Last edited:

We will see. But I think EA did something to prevent them to not be able to crack the game, I think a forcible account and game code was done.

It called a serious game

Plus amazing online

Plus next gen

Plus Denuvo

Plus frostbite engine on PC day one!!

Again KONAMI:

latest

"Konami ha annunciato nuove caratteristiche per il suo Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, oltre alla data di uscita. La nuova iterazione del simulatore di calcio arriverà in Europa il 15 settembre per PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One e PC. Il prezzo sarà di 59,99 dollari per le versioni console current-gen, 39,99 dollari per tutte le altre."

That's the ultimate evidence PES 2017 on pc will be old gen port because PC version price will be 39,99 dollars

It's just the Denuvo protection which is pain to crack and needs to be code for every Cpu aeperately to crack. It's not as simple as previous cracks of Fifa 97~14.

http://www.designntrend.com/article...-pc-drm-cracked-3dm-denuvo-torrent-piracy.htm

Looking at the poll, the amount of people that want to pirate gaming in general is huge, about 80%. I don't think this will be changed with Konami, it's gonna be a PS3 port maybe even longer. Or maybe next year will be differen just to test things and see the sales for it. But if still a big issue I won't really fault them to go back to a PS3 port.

Looking at the poll, the amount of people that want to pirate gaming in general is huge, about 80%. I don't think this will be changed with Konami, it's gonna be a PS3 port maybe even longer. Or maybe next year will be differen just to test things and see the sales for it. But if still a big issue I won't really fault them to go back to a PS3 port.
Funny thing
Pirates stopped downloading fifa
And migrated en mass to pes
It's the torrented football game of choice
Bizzare eh?
They make it crappie because of piracy and get pirated even harder

That's the ultimate evidence PES 2017 on pc will be old gen port because PC version price will be 39,99 dollars
PC version was ALWAYS less expensive then console. Anyway we should wait until official statements because Bhatti & co. only have the PS4 version at their London studio.

Well, it's indeed the fault of stupid pirates who claim that the prices are too much expensive in their country and its impossible to buy.

But believe me, I am living in a shit country and yes the price is too much. But if you save money instead of wasting on cigarettes, then its enough to buy a game every three months. Its not like you have to buy 10 games every month.. Its always possible to save money and buy. So the reason "games costs 1/5th of my salary is bullshit". If that was the case- then how the fak they got 800 $ pc to begin with.

I think all Pc games should use Denuvo. Atleast the piracy excuse will no longer exist then. Konami should use Denuvo.

"Konami ha annunciato nuove caratteristiche per il suo Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, oltre alla data di uscita. La nuova iterazione del simulatore di calcio arriverà in Europa il 15 settembre per PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One e PC. Il prezzo sarà di 59,99 dollari per le versioni console current-gen, 39,99 dollari per tutte le altre."

Konami has announced new features for its Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, in addition to the release date. The new iteration of the football simulator will arrive in Europe on September 15 for Playstation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. The price will be $ 59.99 for the console versions of current-gen, $ 39.99 for all others.
For me it prooves nothing. It says that the price is $59.99 for all Playstation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. So the price for the PC-version is also $59.99, not $39.99.

Last edited:

For me it prooves nothing. It says that the price is $59.99 for all Playstation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. So the price for the PC-version is also $59.99, not $39.99.

Well...

(...)Playstation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. The price will be $ 59.99 for the console versions of current-gen, $ 39.99 for all others.

"console versions of current-gen" = PS4, Xbox One
"all the others" = PC, PS3, Xbox

We won't get a next-gen pc version, not because of the price, it's because KONAMI gives us no information about the pc version, so we'll get just a old ps3 port, again.

Last edited:

Well...

"console versions of current-gen" = PS4, Xbox One
"all the others" = PC, PS3, Xbox

We won't get a next-gen pc version, not because of the price, it's because KONAMI gives us no information about the pc version, so we'll get just a old ps3 port, again.

Check above...I have put it on bold for you :)

Check above...I have put it on bold for you :)

Yes, you putted 'and PC' in bold, but I still see no proove that the PC version is is from another generation as Xbox 1 and PS4. They all three are named in the same sentence.
Maybe I am stubborn, maybe I want the PC the same generation as Xbox 1 and PS4, but I really do not see any proove :)

Please note forum rules re piracy/warez talk,as we normally have a few casualties this time of Year,and I see some mention has already hit this thread.Its not for debate,this is a courtesy one and only reminder .

Here they are again since many new users don't seem to care about reading our board rules.

Warez/Piracy Rules And Policy

1. Don't post links leading to illegal materials (e.g. game images). This includes: No sites, no torrent links, no FTP addresses which promote and/or support illegal activities.

2. Don't ask for illegal materials. This means: Do not ask for any links related to anything mentioned above in our forums.

3. Don't PM other users asking them to send you or where to get illegal materials mentioned above.

4. No fecking warez talk AT ALL! This includes "It's out on the web!" talk!

Users breaking one of these rules will find themselves banned from our boards.

Update:

As of today (1st October 2013), No-DVD cracks are explicitly excluded from our warez policy. This means you may talk about cracks and you may even link to them as long as those links don't lead to any place or websites which also offer full game images of PES or any other games.

This has always been a rule that's been biting our asses for a very long time. On the one hand we're bound to respect certain rules to remain in good standing with Konami and our server host, on the other hand, well, our site is dedicated to editing a game series we all love since the PS1 era.

This place has produced so many great patches and features which have brought joy to thousands of players since 2001 and hopefully still continues to do so. But lets be honest: If it weren't for the usage of cracks which are/were included in numerous patches and patching tools, maybe none of this all would have been possible.

We, the staff, need to stop being blind on one eye. We've always silently accepted cracks to be part of many files, yet we've still banned many people who've openly talked about or linked to them. This nonsense ends today and I'm sorry for the mess this has caused in the past.

Happy cracking,

Tom
Last edited by Hawke; 18 September 15 at 11:09. Reason: added new update info in relation to nodvd.exe's

Yes, you putted 'and PC' in bold, but I still see no proove that the PC version is is from another generation as Xbox 1 and PS4. They all three are named in the same sentence.
Maybe I am stubborn, maybe I want the PC the same generation as Xbox 1 and PS4, but I really do not see any proove :)

I actually did that for Paterson, cause of his post.

Of course there is no proof.

Until we don´t hear or read any announcement about it, it´s most likely gonna be its own thing again.

Please note forum rules re piracy/warez talk,as we normally have a few casualties this time of Year,and I see some mention has already hit this thread.Its not for debate,this is a courtesy one and only reminder .

Here they are again since many new users don't seem to care about reading our board rules.

Warez/Piracy Rules And Policy

1. Don't post links leading to illegal materials (e.g. game images). This includes: No sites, no torrent links, no FTP addresses which promote and/or support illegal activities.

2. Don't ask for illegal materials. This means: Do not ask for any links related to anything mentioned above in our forums.

3. Don't PM other users asking them to send you or where to get illegal materials mentioned above.

4. No fecking warez talk AT ALL! This includes "It's out on the web!" talk!

Users breaking one of these rules will find themselves banned from our boards.

Update:

As of today (1st October 2013), No-DVD cracks are explicitly excluded from our warez policy. This means you may talk about cracks and you may even link to them as long as those links don't lead to any place or websites which also offer full game images of PES or any other games.

This has always been a rule that's been biting our asses for a very long time. On the one hand we're bound to respect certain rules to remain in good standing with Konami and our server host, on the other hand, well, our site is dedicated to editing a game series we all love since the PS1 era.

This place has produced so many great patches and features which have brought joy to thousands of players since 2001 and hopefully still continues to do so. But lets be honest: If it weren't for the usage of cracks which are/were included in numerous patches and patching tools, maybe none of this all would have been possible.

We, the staff, need to stop being blind on one eye. We've always silently accepted cracks to be part of many files, yet we've still banned many people who've openly talked about or linked to them. This nonsense ends today and I'm sorry for the mess this has caused in the past.

Happy cracking,

Tom
Last edited by Hawke; 18 September 15 at 11:09. Reason: added new update info in relation to nodvd.exe's

Sorry man, I thought the link I posted didn't have illegal materials.

I actually did that for Paterson, cause of his post.

Of course there is no proof.

Until we don´t hear or read any announcement about it, it´s most likely gonna be its own thing again.

I know that it will cost $39.99 for PC, PS3 and Xbox, $59.99 for PS4 and Xbox One. ;)

I know that it will cost $39.99 for PC, PS3 and Xbox, $59.99 for PS4 and Xbox One. ;)

back in the day when PC version=Console version (pes2013 for example) PC was cheaper, too. so the price says nothing about ps3 or ps4 port.

but i think they would have announced it big time if the pc version finally would be on par again.

So you guys belive this BS from Konami that we dont have a proper PC version because piracy. I dont.
If this is the real reason, PC gamig was over long time ago.

They dont make a proper current gen version for PC because they dont have the person, the time, the competence and the money to invest in a game that will have little return to them imho.
Why I say competence...well, I will admit that I have download some games but, when the game is very good, I buy it. ie The Witcher 3.

PS: I have Fifa 11 and Fifa 15 and I will proplably buy Fifa 17. Not because it is good, but goddamn I want see the ultra quality mods in this Frostbyte engine!

Last edited:

PC version was ALWAYS less expensive then console. Anyway we should wait until official statements because Bhatti & co. only have the PS4 version at their London studio.

You still again in the fairy tail pony puff princess island?
Wake up from your dreams, the prize since 2014 is the same for ps3 xbox360 and pc. You can´t read?

The game will be available at $59.99 USD for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, while PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC will cost $39.99 USD (recommended price).

Specs for PC will be the same again from last year. Go it? Good.

They dont make a proper current gen version for PC because they dont have the person, the time, the competence and the money to invest in a game that will have little return to them imho.

Are you nuts? Please someone wake me up of this nightmare. Rly dude? :SHOCK:
But they have money to invest on Playstation 4 by forcing the exclusive demanding from Sony.
I just give up for real.
This people still believe on hope again and again.
Just get out of the tunnel.

Sorry if this is off-topic, i'm doing my best to not break off the rules.

Last edited:

So you guys belive this BS from Konami that we dont have a proper PC version because piracy. I dont.
If this is the real reason, PC gamig was over long time ago.

Why I say competence...well, I will admit that I have download some games but, when the game is very good, I buy it. ie The Witcher 3.

PS: I have Fifa 11 and Fifa 15 and I will proplably buy Fifa 17. Not because it is good, but goddamn I want see the ultra quality mods in this Frostbyte engine!

If you don't like the game, don't pirate the game. If you want to play it- buy it. I used to be a dumbfuck too who bought pirated games (didn't know that games sold in my country are pirated because I didn't even know what crack means back when I was a kid). Anyway, yu can't blame devs if they excuse piracy. Why would some people pirate games in the first place?

for shure PC players will be angry...

because its just piss poor from Konami that the strongest machine dont get the "best" version. whats the fucking reason ?? piratery ? Fifa 16 is still uncracked...

the PC players did not complain about the hysterical angry concole players in terms the lack of stadiums, licenses, side select and what ever just "we" have a big patch that solved that problems....

the worst thing about PC version is that konami didnt take a real statement, they make advertising on steam with PS4 Vids and graphics, that just bullshit !!!

its a totaly mess to deliver in 2016 a DX9 game for PC. that really grind my gears and for shure ervery other PC gamer.

from what I know, pes sales is almost 50% on PS4, 25% on PS3, and 25% all of others ... (not exactly but about)
probably less on PS3 and more on PS4 in future (regard to more people immigration from PS3 to PS4 each year)

it seems the game is almost Sony exclusive already (presentation, facilities, sales, etc)

maybe it's better to make it exclusive completely and just focus on one platform (considering their small dev team)
it can make better quality for the game on PS4
and at least frankly saying to other it's not for you! instead of feed them by an improper game and full price.

of course they have greed for that last 25% ... but PC/X1 owners are cheated in this case.
instead of that 25% unfair sale, they can focus on PS4 and get more than that 25% in fair way!
also maybe Sony help them in term of investment, get a bigger dev team, etc

Last edited:

from what I know, pes sales is almost 50% on PS4, 25% on PS3, and 25% all of others ... (not exactly but about)
probably less on PS3 and more on PS4 in future (regard to more people immigration from PS3 to PS4 each year)

it seems the game is almost Sony exclusive already (presentation, facilities, sales, etc)

maybe it's better to make it exclusive completely and just focus on one platform (considering their small dev team)
it can make better quality for the game on PS4
and at least frankly saying to other it's not for you! instead of feed them by an improper game and full price.

of course they have greed for that last 25% ... but PC/X1 owners are cheated in this case.
instead of that 25% unfair sale, they can focus on PS4 and get more than that 25% in fair way!
also maybe Sony help them in term of investment, get a bigger dev team, etc

I agree . I don't understand why they keep releasing this junk on PC , just make it only for PS4 and be done , or just release the free PES version on steam , I'm sure KONAMI are making more money from it than from the payed version .
Still can't believe with what EYE KONAMI did pes 2016 adversting on steam with PS4 graphics even in the trailer in the game u see ps4 version that is sad , They are use the piracy but we all know that is not the reason , and yea I wanna seperate threads for PC and consoles since we have many console user who are above and doesn't want to listen that KONAMI is shit .

I agree . I don't understand why they keep releasing this junk on PC , just make it only for PS4 and be done , or just release the free PES version on steam
I guess you have the PS4? :D You talk too much for yourself. Don't forget, there ARE people who don't have the PS4 ( like me ), even worse, I also have the Xbox 1 :CONFUSE:
But NO PS4...

Well, there's not much news of the PC version. But here we go... :SNACK:

PC version probably get new features and input lag except graphics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PES 17: PC discussion

there is no so much to mention so far. I am pretty sure we will have a PS3 port this year aswell.

Back
Top Bottom