PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

I don’t want to hijack the thread but I’ve a quick question. I bought the pc version today but I cannot find a lot of legends I.e Maradona, Gullit etc. Not when I go to edit player or when I try to find them in ML as free agents. Am I being an idiot??

Q Official Partner Clubs, do ALL of 1st team squad get their faces scanned ?

If so they are not all in the game at the moment, are they putting the rest of the scanned faces in with a DLC and the missing Stadiums.

Any word when this is going to happen ?

Thanks.

Q Official Partner Clubs, do ALL of 1st team squad get their faces scanned ?

If so they are not all in the game at the moment, are they putting the rest of the scanned faces in with a DLC and the missing Stadiums.

Any word when this is going to happen ?

Thanks.
I think you confused the threads a little bit.

And if you even go back to PES 2016: animations, physical collisions, team ID and difficulty levels are much better than 2017. It's a much deeper game in that respect. Play it with a gameplay mod and kilay tactics and I guarantee you won't go back to 2017.
Long time ago I was wondering why the running animation in PES 2017 is always the same? Cr7 without player id or signature shoot, robben without player id, physics of the ball has no freedom, cloth kit animation became more static etc. Only "dribbling moviment" works in gameplay, "running moviment" has no effect when selected in edit mode. Then one day I went to search the PES files, and found the following: From PES 2014 to PES 2016 Konami used the havok engine for physics and animation. The files have a .hkx extension, or something like that, im not sure. From the PES 2017 if you go in the same address of these files, they are in another format that I do not remember and now with size of 0 kb. Probably Konami stopped using the havok company, and so changed many aspects in the file structure, because now it would be Konami itself responsible. I do not know if this file loss was an error, or were purposely deleted leaving leftovers.

Hello guys. I dont know if its only me or is the game actually doing that. When I play double player offline, the AI seems to support one team like intercepting balls automatically or pressuring the player automatically and blocking shots too. How can I make the game fair and make the AI not support any of the team and balance the game

Anyone know where I can buy PES 17 for PC legitimately I have been looking all over the internet and keys are either out of stock or they are available on a website that seems kind of shady, already been burned as I got a key from one website that was already used.

Last edited:
I have downloaded this new kit file for 2017 but if I use DPFileListGenerator, I end up overwriting all my data (I am currently using a recent Smoke Patch). Thankfully I backed it up so I didn't lose anything.

Can someone guide me on how to add these new kits to my game? Thanks in advance!

Another question - I have the latest Smoke Patch but it has last season’s Champions League participants. Can I edit this to reflect who would be in this season 2020/21 edition before I start my ML?

This is a very fun game.

Anyone know where I can buy PES 17 for PC legitimately I have been looking all over the internet and keys are either out of stock or they are available on a website that seems kind of shady, already been burned as I got a key from one website that was already used.
Same here. Were you able to find it?

Hello !

How i can remove the grain film effect plz ? Is it possible ? THX
I noticed this in my ps4 PES2017 too and i was so sure that i was n't there in the past, that i thought either my install is just corrupted due to time lapse, or my TV has issues. It is very obvious , especially in players with blonde hair, that have scanned faces and hairstyles! Basically instead of hair they have pixels!

I noticed this in my ps4 PES2017 too and i was so sure that i was n't there in the past, that i thought either my install is just corrupted due to time lapse, or my TV has issues. It is very obvious , especially in players with blonde hair, that have scanned faces and hairstyles! Basically instead of hair they have pixels!

I'm on PC , on a 1440p screen, I don't understand where this effect can come from, I tested some things in the settings but it didn't change anything. It's a shame because without it the game will be much more beautiful.

I know it's an old thread but i'm hoping someone can answer a quick modding question...

I've downloaded a patch for PES 2017 but the modded files were assembled with a DP file lists, I'm trying to use a Sider alongside it but it doesn't appear to be loading the dp file list mods alongside it.

Does one tool take precedence over the other? Does Sider ignore DP List files?

Also is there a way to bring up the sider menu in game like in 2021? I downloaded a stadium, scoreboard and ball server but have no idea how to select them in game?

I know it's an old thread but i'm hoping someone can answer a quick modding question...

I've downloaded a patch for PES 2017 but the modded files were assembled with a DP file lists, I'm trying to use a Sider alongside it but it doesn't appear to be loading the dp file list mods alongside it.

Does one tool take precedence over the other? Does Sider ignore DP List files?

Also is there a way to bring up the sider menu in game like in 2021? I downloaded a stadium, scoreboard and ball server but have no idea how to select them in game?
Sider files can overwrite CPK files, but as long as you don't add any patch files to Sider, you should be fine. Just install the patch the intended way with CPK files.

Last edited:
Sider files can overwrite CPK files, but as long as you don't add any patch files to Sider, you should be fine. Just install the patch the indended way with CPK files.
Thanks Majuh, So even if I have a live CPK folder in Sider, it should still work with the CPKS in download folder at the same time?

I mean, both sources should be read and loaded into the game?

Back
Top Bottom