PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Jeepers I know people are disappointed with PES but some of the comments so far are just offside. You can't judge anything from this so when they say your star player is closed down I doubt it means everyone else will be open.

Stay chilled.

Jeepers I know people are disappointed with PES but some of the comments so far are just offside. You can't judge anything from this so when they say your star player is closed down I doubt it means everyone else will be open.

Stay chilled.

I am excited that we got news so early and that what they've announced sounds promising enough to make me wait for another PES. But I'll just hope for the best and prepare for the worst :) Can't approach this differently after what happened in the past, can I?

Stay chilled.

You are right lol. Its all speculation at this point but its fun to speculate and engage in conversation about the what ifs as we wait.

I hope a lot of the stuff works great. I personally think it will given the fact they being boisterous and allowing a massive community play test. We shall see but I am cautiously optimistic for sure..

Anyway, i'd love to see PES copy how the freedom controlling a player feels from FIFA.

Easy example is when you pass to your team mate and take control of that person you can do what you want almost instanly i.e run, jog, stop, change direction. In PES, your team mate will automatically run to the ball trajectory without actually need you to press run and direction button :YAWN:

But yeah, my 2017 dream :DUMMY:

"Teamvision is a sophisticated AI programming that learns and adapts according to an individual's style of play. As such, it will learn new ways to build attacks and to counter specific movements and previous attacking or defensive errors, ensuring games are more in line with the tactical but flowing nature of the real thing."

A tough sell tbh, considering they haven't been able to make the AI pull off a single cross in the last few years.
I wonder if it'll help reduce the severe unsubtle cheat script on higher difficulties. Passing it around their half for 90mins, only creating 1-2 chances, actually trying to attack when a goal down in the 80th, tactical changes etc, etc

okay, my bad. there is a difference

DQ2yofZ.jpg

would be even better if this team of artists can focus more on creating more fake stadiums, presentation of the overall game for each league, faces are good enough, there are other areas of the game that need alot more work.

I love coming to this forum for a laugh.

It is the same whiners every year, I expect the same again. ie. They rather whine and blame the game than actually learn how to play it.

Loving Pes 2016 and looking forward to buying Pes 2017 (PC).

Last edited:

It is the same whiners every year, I expect the same again. ie. They rather whine and blame the game than actually learn how to play it.

Good to be positive man, I personally switched to pes since pes 2014 and been enjoying 15 and this year's versions as well. No major issues for me and I know pes 2017 will even be better

I can also make the most out of pes 2016 and enjoy it. But saying there are no major issues is not quite right. There are plenty of major issues like bad referees, ball physics, AI shot variation, AI defending, team spirit, and lack of animations. Seeing how the community responded to these issues I believe that they would fix it in pes 2017.

I can also make the most out of pes 2016 and enjoy it. But saying there are no major issues is not quite right. There are plenty of major issues like bad referees, ball physics, AI shot variation, AI defending, team spirit, and lack of animations. Seeing how the community responded to these issues I believe that they would fix it in pes 2017.

And the heavy scripting Elja. . .still playing it myself. Can't wait to hear what the guys think of the new game if they're allowed talk. . exciting stuff. If the refs are fixed like they say and shooting has a lot of variation etc it could be really good. Some of the new features are interesting.

Yes, because the people who voice their concerns, and complaints (and continue to frequent this forum for a decade plus) just don't know how to play the game. That's presumptuous, and completely illogical. I could master PES 2016 until my brain explodes, but that wouldn't fix the fundamental flaws with the game. Will me mastering the game magically fix the referees, lack of animations, lack of shooting variety, AI flaws, etc? No? Continue spewing complete nonsense because it makes for a good laugh.

The animations and ball physics in that written press release are terrible.

Good to be positive man, I personally switched to pes since pes 2014 and been enjoying 15 and this year's versions as well. No major issues for me and I know pes 2017 will even be better

Thumbs up !

Yes, because the people who voice their concerns, and complaints (and continue to frequent this forum for a decade plus) just don't know how to play the game. That's presumptuous, and completely illogical. I could master PES 2016 until my brain explodes, but that wouldn't fix the fundamental flaws with the game. Will me mastering the game magically fix the referees, lack of animations, lack of shooting variety, AI flaws, etc? No? Continue spewing complete nonsense because it makes for a good laugh.

No, what is illogical is the constant whining with no mention of settings/difficulty used and/or proof to back-up their whining.

So easy to spot.

ie. Ive mentioned before that all modes bar Champions League the ref's can turn a blind eye (which actually can be realistic and add some extra difficulty). Yet in CL they are noticably on point.

The only person who Ive seen post proof is klashman about 'tron running' , where he highlights how Pes 2013 has a faster sensitivity/different implementation with sprinting. Pes 2016 sensitivity is fine, it all makes sense in the complete context of the gameplay. It is balanced fine, can it improve, sure, of course it can. There is always room for improvement.

Last edited:
Thumbs up !

No, what is illogical is the constant whining with no mention of settings/difficulty used and/or proof to back-up their whining.

So easy to spot.

i agree...obvious troll is obvious! or alt acc of adam bhatti and his frnd asim!
you dont need settings to see AI doesnt cross and you can constantly win 5-0 at highest difficulty...but maybe its because we dont know how to play the game..or that the game is arcady as f** or that online is full of cheaters or pc version sucks or that there are missing animations,animations we had in pes 6 like breathing heavily while snowing...oh wait snow....right...God didnt give them 3 years in a row persmission for that!

Last edited:
would be even better if this team of artists can focus more on creating more fake stadiums, presentation of the overall game for each league, faces are good enough, there are other areas of the game that need alot more work.

Faces? Those pics arent about that mate.

i agree...obvious troll is obvious! or alt acc of adam bhatti and his frnd asim!
you dont need settings to see AI doesnt cross and you can constantly win 5-0 at highest difficulty...but maybe its because we dont know how to play the game..or that the game is arcady as f** or that online is full of cheaters or pc version sucks or that there are missing animations,animations we had in pes 6 like breathing heavily while snowing...oh wait snow....right...God didnt give them 3 years in a row persmission for that!

More of the same. What a surprise.

I'll be playing Pes 2016, have fun.

Back
Top Bottom