PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Hey mate. I couldn’t find the links to you option file. Can you provide please?! :PRAY:

I want to use this weekend to update my PES2017 and have a look...

The Important 1 & 2 are fake Asian sides, but these two teams need to have the .ted files overwrite them as a lot of their players have been edited to be prem players and transferred to prem teams. If you don't apply these two files, Dan James etc will play for the fake Asian Sides.

The Important 1 & 2 are fake Asian sides, but these two teams need to have the .ted files overwrite them as a lot of their players have been edited to be prem players and transferred to prem teams. If you don't apply these two files, Dan James etc will play for the fake Asian Sides.
Ah. Thanks for the reply.
I imported both files. Will check for Dan James.
Another question. How can I edit that Star symbol A. Iniesta has in it’s name? :) i want to edit all the legends this way.
And why does Pickford has a value of 40 in catching??

Edit: Dan is in. Only he’s called M. James.
Alright then.

Last edited:
Ah. Thanks for the reply.
I imported both files. Will check for Dan James.
Another question. How can I edit that Star symbol A. Iniesta has in it’s name? :) i want to edit all the legends this way.
And why does Pickford has a value of 40 in catching??

Edit: Dan is in. Only he’s called M. James.
Alright then.

FFS, I keep thinking his name is Matty James. When it's Dan James. Sorry.

As for Pickford, ALL keepers in my files have had their abilities reduced down so they're not Super Men.

However, I just need people to play it and give me feedback on the game etc. Then I'll upload the rest of the teams in PES 2017.

;) I’ve seen worse.
But 40?! Come on. I’ll definitely edit that. :P

Edit: Must have mixed that up. It’s a 69. Damn... where did I saw that keeper stat?? :THINK:

Try playing against Pickford with 40 Catching. It's really effective. But change it back to 79 if required.

As for the Star. I have no idea how to add this. There is a star within the text panel, but not big and bold like Iniesta, Aubameyang, Gabriel Barbosa, Alexi Sanchez and Kagawa special versions.

They don't all have 40 Catching. Just keepers who can't catch.
Some have had their coverage reduced and reflexes reduced down to 60-70.
Seriously though, the game is so much better for it.
Yeah. I’m good. Pickford is at 69 in catching. Don’t know where I picked up that 40. But I swear I paused after a bad save to check it. Anyway.

I try to build from your OF. Got some transfers done tonight (Can, Brandt...) Created myself a complete fresh Niklas Süle for Bayern! He looks amazing!! :LOVE:
So my basic Bayern squad is nearly done (Lewa new hair color, Müller celebration, other minor stuff)!
I might create A. Davies later.

What teams do you have in store? A sneak peek maybe?? ;)

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a good young David Beckham face video?
This one looks nice but doesn’t show the settings:
The others are ugly becks!!
This is digital face Beckham . No way built in game face editor. And it is on PC probably.

This is digital face Beckham . No way built in game face editor. And it is on PC probably.
Good morning pal.
Ok. Might be... but have you ever had a look what’s available on yt?! Seems like he ain’t got much fans. ;) other legends have stunning face build videos flying all over the internet.
Anyway. I gave him a new haircut, trimmend that beard, changed some other values... he looks better now but not to my full satisfaction. First world probs, he?! ;)

Generell Q’s:
Is there a way to add balls or change existing ones in 2017 on PS4?
Can I somehow add manager manually instead of just picking them from a list (maybe via ML save)?

Edit: when I turn off that arc, set pieces can be so lovely. Not perfect but way better than 2020, imo. Been to the training ground again to (re)learn a few tricks. It does good to my gameplay when I change my controller approach (overall).

Last edited:
Good morning pal.
Ok. Might be... but have you ever had a look what’s available on yt?! Seems like he ain’t got much fans. ;) other legends have stunning face build videos flying all over the internet.
Anyway. I gave him a new haircut, trimmend that beard, changed some other values... he looks better now but not to my full satisfaction. First world probs, he?! ;)

Generell Q’s:
Is there a way to add balls or change existing ones in 2017 on PS4?
Can I somehow add manager manually instead of just picking them from a list (maybe via ML save)?

Edit: when I turn off that arc, set pieces can be so lovely. Not perfect but way better than 2020, imo. Been to the training ground again to (re)learn a few tricks. It does good to my gameplay when I change my controller approach (overall).
Gutten tag pal. I have seen. This is cause of the much criticized face builder of edit mode. You must do sacrifices and choose what works better for you.
For your general Qs the answer are 1)No and 2)No. you cannot create new managers, you can only edit the existing.

Gutten tag pal. I have seen. This is cause of the much criticized face builder of edit mode. You must do sacrifices and choose what works better for you.
For your general Qs the answer are 1)No and 2)No. you cannot create new managers, you can only edit the existing.
:D right. Stupid me. So Hansi Flick will arrive at Bayern today. :)

Edit: done!
Now it time to finish assigning all new kits to the rest of PL.
Color of those tight shorts underneath regular ones is bound to team colors? I forgot.

It’s sad to see some kits being in certain slots when assigning them, so there was a structure behind it for batch importing. Anyway. I’ll assign them manually.

Last edited:
:D right. Stupid me. So Hansi Flick will arrive at Bayern today. :)

Edit: done!
Now it time to finish assigning all new kits to the rest of PL.
Color of those tight shorts underneath regular ones is bound to team colors? I forgot.

It’s sad to see some kits being in certain slots when assigning them, so there was a structure behind it for batch importing. Anyway. I’ll assign them manually.
Colour of undershorts is tied to shorts base colour, BUT YOU CAN NOT EDIT IT, after you have imported the kit images. BASICALLY to explain it more clear, IF YOU WANT PERFECT COLOUR fit, you must first edit the base default kit, with matching colour, at least in terms of shorts and socks and after TIE the kits with your deposited KIT images.

ONLY EXCEPTIOn the KIT base colour, that can be edited after you have pasted your KIT image. (Blame KONAMI here).

I DONT WANT to confuse you here. You can have the images imported in the game slots from your USB and let them waiting in game database, but after the moment you connect them from edit kit with team kits, you loose the ability to edit SHORTS and SOCKS colours. I hope it is clear.
Socks base colour affectes the ankle tapes.

ALSO the kit slots are RIGID-RIGID-RIGID. IE you have imported 800 images and you delete the kits No 345 and No 512. If you go and reimport two other images, they will be stored on SLOT no345 and no512. (Blame KONAMI again).

Last edited:
Colour of undershorts is tied to shorts base colour, BUT YOU CAN NOT EDIT IT, after you have imported the kit images. BASICALLY to explain it more clear, IF YOU WANT PERFECT COLOUR fit, you must first edit the base default kit, with matching colour, at least in terms of shorts and socks and after TIE the kits with your deposited KIT images.

ONLY EXCEPTIOn the KIT base colour, that can be edited after you have pasted your KIT image. (Blame KONAMI here).

I DONT WANT to confuse you here. You can have the images imported in the game slots from your USB and let them waiting in game database, but after the moment you connect them from edit kit with team kits, you loose the ability to edit SHORTS and SOCKS colours. I hope it is clear.
Socks base colour affectes the ankle tapes.

ALSO the kit slots are RIGID-RIGID-RIGID. IE you have imported 800 images and you delete the kits No 345 and No 512. If you go and reimport two other images, they will be stored on SLOT no345 and no512. (Blame KONAMI again).
I got it. Thanks. You are not confusing me. You are “only” teasing out those things I knew in the past! :LOL: good thing that is!!

Been playing the whole day. Just can’t stop. When I set up a match and see there is something off with the formation or kit, I hop into edit mode and fix that first. Then I have my match. So match by match the OF is getting more complete.

And as im having a lot of fun, I want to share. I saved a lot of stuff this week but I’m lazy putting a video together.

So as there is no football right now due to corona virus, I’ll stream live in a few minutes. Link is coming. :)

Edit: and here we go lads:

Edit: thank you for watching guys!! :)

Last edited:
I got it. Thanks. You are not confusing me. You are “only” teasing out those things I knew in the past! :LOL: good thing that is!!

Been playing the whole day. Just can’t stop. When I set up a match and see there is something off with the formation or kit, I hop into edit mode and fix that first. Then I have my match. So match by match the OF is getting more complete.

And as im having a lot of fun, I want to share. I saved a lot of stuff this week but I’m lazy putting a video together.

So as there is no football right now due to corona virus, I’ll stream live in a few minutes. Link is coming. :)

Edit: and here we go lads:

I do exactly the same as you. That's why i end up playing 10 minutes and editing 10 hours every time!!! :P :P
What i saw in your videos and is IMPRESSING is that (although for most people is useless detail) the game fonts are well optimized for letter characters to be de-capitalized. I once started a DE-CAPITALIZATION project on PES 2018, but the game boards , nameplates, pop-ups etc, were optimized only for Capital letters, I.E. Busquets in your videos is shown properly, on 2018 The "q" letter was not displayed correctly. The tail under the line-horizon in the "q" was not displayed and it was shown like an "o" with a line going somewhere down.

So a de-capitalization is viable on 2017!!! :) Also if i find time, cause i do not have time to even boot up my console these days, i want to make a "diet" project for all body types of all players, i want to edit them to have -2 or -3 to all body values, so they look thiner as in 2018.

Out of curiousity, why you enter all this mess and just not play your 2017 as it was @PRO_TOO ?? I mean since you also playing 2020 afaik. It needs much extra time to tune up all details.

Also @PRO_TOO if you want some tips, although i know you don't like the basecopy method, here there is useful proposals. IE For Lewandowski i basecopied Gary Cahill of Chelsea.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100959
Yeah. I’m not to much into it. I edit them by myself if needed. I might base copy first for a few players but then again I change the values. No way I have 2 players with the same stats. My brain would explode. :D

I do exactly the same as you. That's why i end up playing 10 minutes and editing 10 hours every time!!! :P :P
What i saw in your videos and is IMPRESSING is that (although for most people is useless detail) the game fonts are well optimized for letter characters to be de-capitalized. I once started a DE-CAPITALIZATION project on PES 2018, but the game boards , nameplates, pop-ups etc, were optimized only for Capital letters, I.E. Busquets in your videos is shown properly, on 2018 The "q" letter was not displayed correctly. The tail under the line-horizon in the "q" was not displayed and it was shown like an "o" with a line going somewhere down.

So a de-capitalization is viable on 2017!!! :) Also if i find time, cause i do not have time to even boot up my console these days, i want to make a "diet" project for all body types of all players, i want to edit them to have -2 or -3 to all body values, so they look thiner as in 2018.

Out of curiousity, why you enter all this mess and just not play your 2017 as it was @PRO_TOO ?? I mean since you also playing 2020 afaik. It needs much extra time to tune up all details.
Because I want it as real as possible. ;)
It’s a lot of work but the end result is well worth it for me. You know, we all are a bit crazy! ;)

2020 I haven’t played for a week. It’s all 2017 right now. You know why. :D

Yeah. I’m not to much into it. I edit them by myself if needed. I might base copy first for a few players but then again I change the values. No way I have 2 players with the same stats. My brain would explode. :D
Οf course you change the stats when you base copy dude. Basically you revert to default in Lewandowski case. You just keep the face and the hairstyle. All the rest are edited or reset to default.

Οf course you change the stats when you base copy dude. Basically you revert to default in Lewandowski case. You just keep the face and the hairstyle. All the rest are edited or reset to default.
See. I keep on mixing stuff up. Be sure, I’m all set up. Lewa is unique! ;)

I had one mistake while base copying. Imported the team again, fixed.

Just you know, I got some awesome feedback from @PesBuck! Will have a deeper look into editing again thanks to him. I’ll let you guys know....

See. I keep on mixing stuff up. Be sure, I’m all set up. Lewa is unique! ;)

I had one mistake while base copying. Imported the team again, fixed.

Just you know, I got some awesome feedback from @PesBuck! Will have a deeper look into editing again thanks to him. I’ll let you guys know....
Yeah @PesBuck is the complete Jedi-Master on this staff!! He does awesome job both on pesgaming, where he mods too, and in here, especially in the PES TED editor topic.
If i ever get divorced and be single again and have plenty of free time, i will ask him to tutor me on this level of editing. :)

Yeah. I’m good. Pickford is at 69 in catching. Don’t know where I picked up that 40. But I swear I paused after a bad save to check it. Anyway.

I try to build from your OF. Got some transfers done tonight (Can, Brandt...) Created myself a complete fresh Niklas Süle for Bayern! He looks amazing!! :LOVE:
So my basic Bayern squad is nearly done (Lewa new hair color, Müller celebration, other minor stuff)!
I might create A. Davies later.

What teams do you have in store? A sneak peek maybe?? ;)

All Div2s but, the Portuguese league I have only lower cases their names. The 2019 kits I haven't looked for as the league since 2018 has been licensed.

Here is a sneak preview of my Championship (ENGLISH LEAGUE 2) Option Files with the lower case text and customised tactics for 2019 squads within PES 2017...
@PRO_TOO @slamsoze

Face Builds can be found on my YouTube Channel This is Thursday Gaming. www.youtube.com/thisisthursdaygaming
Awesome work, mate!! :APPLAUD:
Teddy!! :D

I’m tempted to do the Bundesliga again. But it’s A LOT of work and even more time... not sure I’m gonna dive in deep again.

Been playing till this very moment but I want to go to a friends beer fest now.

Have a nice weekend!!

Awesome work, mate!! :APPLAUD:
Teddy!! :D

I’m tempted to do the Bundesliga again. But it’s A LOT of work and even more time... not sure I’m gonna dive in deep again.

Been playing till this very moment but I want to go to a friends beer fest now.

Have a nice weekend!!

You mentioning adding a star to Legends a couple of days ago, was a bit of a reaky thing as a week ago on my Twitter account, I posted a video of Regenerated Legends for Everton FC. Basically I've added * to ex-players with pre-set faces who are back to their peak and playing for the clubs they're most renound for. E.G. *P. Cech (at Chelsea), *G. AGbonlahore (at Villa) etc.

These will all be available in v2 of the files. A bit annoying, I know, but the editing never stops!

Morning guys.

„Wait a minute, cause hearts not in it...“ :BAND:
Are you like me, singing along...?!
awww that PES!! :LOVE:
Stupid songs in 2017 turn into beloved 2020 happy makers. :LOL: ...at least they get a smile on my face.

Morning guys.

„Wait a minute, cause hearts not in it...“ :BAND:
Are you like me, singing along...?!
awww that PES!! :LOVE:
Stupid songs in 2017 turn into beloved 2020 happy makers. :LOL: ...at least they get a smile on my face.
I have to say 2017 & 2018 soundtrack is on the top-10 of the playlist of my local supermarket. Every time i go to do the shopping, it plays either one from 2017 list or the Battle Symphony or the Bruno Mars song from 2018 :) .
I can't deny that PES , with some exceptions uses top AAA+ elevator music and jingles.

Back
Top Bottom