PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I have to say 2017 & 2018 soundtrack is on the top-10 of the playlist of my local supermarket. Every time i go to do the shopping, it plays either one from 2017 list or the Battle Symphony or the Bruno Mars song from 2018 :) .
I can't deny that PES , with some exceptions uses top AAA+ elevator music and jingles.
Best elevator/menu music was and is in Gran Turismo!! To perfection, I say! :WORSHIP:

How fun it is to play the big teams again. With ID and different behavior. I’m used to play the small teams but here... it’s fun.

btw: I’m working on a new video... :BOP:

Last edited:
I refuse to lose.
14th straight win,but it's getting tighter and tighter,today's Vs Sampdoria was extremely tough,one touch football across the pitch,hard to take the ball from them etc.
Won 2-1 ,last goal in the 88th minute.
I really need to lose one to get the gameplay to calm down a bit

I refuse to lose.
14th straight win,but it's getting tighter and tighter,today's Vs Sampdoria was extremely tough,one touch football across the pitch,hard to take the ball from them etc.
Won 2-1 ,last goal in the 88th minute.
I really need to lose one to get the gameplay to calm down a bit
I had an absolutely insane match the other day.
Cup match. From the get go they were all over me. After 10mins I went to adjust the tactics. There was no point in going defensive, as I wouldnt be able to hold them off. Instead - i changed defending to frontline pressure and moved defensive line further, to push them off.

I managed to score - 1:0 up.
Second half, free kick for them - 1:1.

93' - 1:2!!! There I was, thinking to myself - fucking scripted bollox of a cup!!

Went two bars up, full attack. Free kick for me, quickly taken, few passes - 2:2!!!
95th minute! Extra time.

110' - 3:2!
115' - 4:2!

Dont remember last time I had such a tight and stressful match! Even with Pes17 fair ball possession - I only had 38%.. 14 fouls, 6 yellows.. mental..

I had an absolutely insane match the other day.
Cup match. From the get go they were all over me. After 10mins I went to adjust the tactics. There was no point in going defensive, as I wouldnt be able to hold them off. Instead - i changed defending to frontline pressure and moved defensive line further, to push them off.

I managed to score - 1:0 up.
Second half, free kick for them - 1:1.

93' - 1:2!!! There I was, thinking to myself - fucking scripted bollox of a cup!!

Went two bars up, full attack. Free kick for me, quickly taken, few passes - 2:2!!!
95th minute! Extra time.

110' - 3:2!
115' - 4:2!

Dont remember last time I had such a tight and stressful match! Even with Pes17 fair ball possession - I only had 38%.. 14 fouls, 6 yellows.. mental..
Ha ha,sounds mental man.
Yeah you get those every now and then,still haven't felt cheated much, especially comparing to 19/20.
Yeah the trick is to change tactics,I started off with 4-4-2,and after 60 min and 1-0 down,I played a 3-5-2 with a AM behind the two strikers,plus I've made other changes so my TS dropped from 92 to 83
Luvly game though Marty

Like I've said before,games on a winning streak gets tougher and tougher to win.
Now I know I need to keep calm til around the 70th minute before I can score or at least get something going.

Anyway,played Palermo at home,dead last,them 90% passing,me on a shitty 65%.
Game was really tight,one touching from Def up to offense most parts of the game.
Was down 1-0 up until minute 75,then scored an equaliser,3 min later 2-1 me,5 min later 3-1 me,in the 90th 4-1 me.
Then I topped it off with this goal,the 5-1 winner

Not complaining about the tough CPU,rather have that than a toothless but cheating ai.
Because in this game you can defend quite good.
Lovely stuff.

Last night I was winning and it was getting close to the end of the match, so AI started getting more impatient and aggressive. They hacked my player down and he was injured.
There was this animation, where AI player, who fouled him, was fuming.
He ran up to my player, who was all Neymared on the ground and started shouting at him and clapping his hands, kinda like - "you deserve an oscar for this, get up you fucking spanner!"

I dont recall seeing this animation before, it was brilliant! Was this removed after Pes17??

I started a random CL.. and in IA 2017 is truly something else compared with the rest of this gen.

I picked Chelsea in a group with Real, Borussia and Monaco. Had three games all super different between them: I lost 2-0 against Real in a kinda balanced match where they had a slight edge and their champions solved the game. Then a 0-0 draw where Dortmund bombed me and played some kind of total football, where players like Aumbeyang truly shined (even tho I parked the bus and resisted it all in the end).
Then Monaco tried to defend and attack with counters, but luckily I beat them 2-0 with two good corner scrambles, after I pretty much dominated the whole time.

Fun stuff.
Last night I was winning and it was getting close to the end of the match, so AI started getting more impatient and aggressive. They hacked my player down and he was injured.
He ran up to my player, who was all Neymared on the ground and started shouting at him and clapping his hands, kinda like - "you deserve an oscar for this, get up you fucking spanner!"

I dont recall seeing this animation before, it was brilliant! Was this removed after Pes17??

I can't recall this animation but sounds fun as hell :LOL:. No idea if they kept it 2018 onwards (doubt it).

Love that animation,like a ironic clap.
Haven't seen it since Pes 17,maybe in 18?

Love that animation,like a ironic clap.
Haven't seen it since Pes 17,maybe in 18?
I dont get why they are removing stuff which is providing some depth and drama to the matches. Its not like they have a lot of immersion to spare in Pes.
This, or the animation where players are asking the ref to give opponent a card - things like this are brilliant!

I dont get why they are removing stuff which is providing some depth and drama to the matches. Its not like they have a lot of immersion to spare in Pes.
This, or the animation where players are asking the ref to give opponent a card - things like this are brilliant!
Sure is stupid,gives some immersion to the game,same with players starting to grab each other and being aggro.
You know what,this is the only game I regret not being digitally.
My disc is a bit shifty atm,need a second copy I think

Without agree with what i say below, i assume that it may removed due to political correctness, as there are many orders from FIFA to referees to punish players asking for opponent's booking. Just a random guess. Very random guess.

Without agree with what i say below, i assume that it may removed due to political correctness, as there are many orders from FIFA to referees to punish players asking for opponent's booking. Just a random guess. Very random guess.
I think that's a very good guess,just like FIFA hasn't got any "bad chants" going.
Pes still has "Milan vaffancoulo" ringing out on the stadiums (or sounds like it)

5809F112-3771-4BAA-AC49-7992933A14D5.jpeg
it arrived today, can’t wait to start some ML now!

EDIT: damn boy! this game plays so fantastic, so much of a freedom and unexpected behaviour, like playing online, not with CPU.
it feel like improved over PES 20, should be completely opposite - it's sad in which direction this game went since that 2016/17 ... ML on a full throttle now with defaults!
BTW, there is a great OF (FBNZ OF 2017), dated as of 2017 end of a season, but fully complete, with Liga MX, Bundesliga, MLS, Chinese league and so on. it's like a Christmas now :) !

Last edited:
View attachment 34524
it arrived today, can’t wait to start some ML now!

EDIT: damn boy! this game plays so fantastic, so much of a freedom and unexpected behaviour, like playing online, not with CPU.
it feel like improved over PES 20, should be completely opposite - it's sad in which direction this game went since that 2016/17 ... ML on a full throttle now with defaults!
BTW, there is a great OF (FBNZ OF 2017), dated as of 2017 end of a season, but fully complete, with Liga MX, Bundesliga, MLS, Chinese league and so on. it's like a Christmas now :) !
Enjoy mate. ENJOY!!
We are all with you here and can sure relate to how you must be feeling.
:RSCARF:

Been playing the whole day. Just can’t stop. :)

Quick reminder: I still have a copy to give away. If there is a user really wanting to dive in (and couldn’t before for some reason) I’d still be happy to make that gift.

Hey guys,

I was talking to someone about editing 2017 for PS4 on PC but we couldn’t figure it out. I got pointed towards the right tools (and am thankfull for that) but got stuck again... so I’ll start another try here. ;)

————————————————————
quick update: the problem (still) seems to be the crypting process.

so i download the ps4 file crypter (even tried different version... v0.4, v0.5). i ran the progam as admin. the program is loading but when i want to drag the EDIT file into it, its forbidden! not working. when i run the program without admin option i can drag files into it. but the file isnt getting decrypted! nothing is processed by the looks of it.

i tried another crypting tool from zlac (see below). same here. when i run as admin, i cant drag files into it. when i run it regulary (NOT right click>as admin) THIS zlac crypting tool for PES2017 is actually creating an EDIT_decrypted file! :) fine, i thought.

i then loaded the decrypted file into the editor but got an error message (see below).

i did not gave up.
finally i found an already decrypted 2017 EDIT file from another user online. its the basic version of the 2017 EDIT file (so no editing done at all). i loaded that one and loaded it into the editor and it works like a charm. no error message, everything is editable.

so it must be something with the process of decrypting. i feel so stupid because i can sense this is a minor thingy. oh boy... wish i/we could solve this.

zlac tool:
zlac-gif.34967

editor error when importing that (by myself) "decryted" EDIT file:
error-gif.34966

————————————————————

If anyone could give advice or hint at someone who might be helpful... that would be appreciated BIG TIME!! :)

I even thought of getting in contact with zlac himself. But I only found a lot of posts regarding his tools and some old tweets where he was mentioned.

So guys, make me happy. Help me out please. :BYE:

edit: and think about how we all could provit from solving that prob! ;) think big here! :D
man, i wanna do the bundesliga again... (AND SHARE my edited stuff with you) but on PC! its so much less time consuming!
my base would be the OF i'm using atm (the one with legends (wich grew on me!!!))!

Last edited:
Good morning you football nuts!! :BYE:

TGIF!! Have a good day y’all!!

edit: cant wait to play more of that beauty after home work is done. :D oh you 2017 you...

edit2: Just. Can’t. Stop. Watching. That. Intro. Video.
:LOVE:

Man, how intros have been gone for so long... I miss them. If done right it gets you in the mood... to play what you’ve seen on tv before.

Last edited:
Since PC version thread is dead, i might post my PES 2017 League here.

Have a little time today, decided to start new league. ( PA1, 25 Min, Superstar ). Day 1 Fixtures. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with noble guy keep targeting my vardy as my 1 man striker. Thanks to noble, Vardy couldn't continue the match and got himself injured for 10 weeks after this match !

Lucky to get 1 point at home.

PES2017 2020-03-28 00-37-41-42.jpg

2nd fixtures, only have iheanacho as pure striker and he's suck. Lost at home, unlucky :|

PES2017 2020-03-28 01-17-50-12.jpg

I take my words back, Iheanacho is pretty decent striker. 2-0 lead with quick goals in first half.

Good News : First Win in the league
Bad News : 6 Weeks injury for..... Iheanacho :DD

PES2017 2020-03-28 22-09-23-81.jpg

Back to home against Newcastle. Both my forward dead. The dirtiest match so far, newcastle players keep tackling my players ! 2 of them got sent off ! Shelvey ( who else ! ) & bentaleb. Poor finishing also no advantage from referee cost my win. I should've got atleast 2-3 penalties :CONF:

Good News : No Injuries for my players
Bad News : Lost for 2nd time, next match against CITY at HOME with no Striker ! lmao :DD

PES2017 2020-03-28 22-44-40-75.jpg

PS : I wish i could show video footage, but my PC is suck. I can play this game as smooth as butter but when i'm using record apps it keeps stuttering. Anyway, I'm thinking to change from 25 min to 20 min or 15 min lol.

Change the game speed from +1 to 0, i noticed slightly difference with fouls. Here's the report for match 5 & 6. Got hammered by Man City but managed to win against Bournemouth. Still tough game !

PES2017 2020-03-30 02-19-39-47.jpg

PES2017 2020-03-30 02-58-32-97.jpg

Bonus, little trick from AI. If this was a goal bring smile to my face, lol.

The day has come. Oh lord. :D

Tonight, after some serious time spend (and some nerves lost) working with different tools and trying this and that: I was able to edit teams on PC and import them back to PS4.
Finally. I’m so relieved. So happy. :APPLAUD: :LOVE:

I’m working with the “2020 OF” as a base on my PS4. Only if this is OK for you @AntonyC_PESCustomFaces !?

I first choose to export all fake PEU teams to my computer. Will now edit one by one and create the Bundesliga. Started with Augsburg tonight. :)

Edit: and yes, it’s appropriate!! :P

1585595921877.gif

Tonight, after some serious time spend (and some nerves lost) working with different tools and trying this and that: I was able to edit teams on PC and import them back to PS4.

I’m working with the “2020 OF” as a base on my PS4. Only if this is OK for you @AntonyC_PESCustomFaces !?

I first choose to export all fake PEU teams to my computer. Will now edit one by one and create the Bundesliga. Started with Augsburg tonight. :)

View attachment 35892
How time efficient is this in contrast with the classic editing from console?
I am asking as a noob.

How time efficient is this in contrast with the classic editing from console?
I am asking as a noob.
Well, you can enter names like you type on a keyboard on PC. No need to click through menus back and forth...!
It’s just the basic stuff but it saves time. And im able to share it!

If anyone wants to create a team this would be great. Then you could send it to me and we could have more current teams for 2017!! I’d really like to see the current Bundesliga.

Even teams you created on console you could extract and send to me so we can make that OF of Antony even bigger.

Maybe there are possible errors ahead when working with many people on that, I don’t know. But I sure know I want to share what I will create.

Edit: :D I am a lazy guy so I tried something to save time. And it worked. Now I’m able to copy all buli teams data from 2020 Option files to 2017! From excel sheet to excel sheet. And back to console.

I need to understand how these mini pics and ID’s do work but I’m getting there. Once I fully understand I could create macros to auto-import all that stuff. Good times ahead!!
Very satisfied I’m going to bed! :D

It will be awesome!! :RSCARF:

Last edited:

View attachment 35892

no idea what you're on about but sounds good!!!

well done!

Well, you can enter names like you type on a keyboard on PC. No need to click through menus back and forth...!

If anyone wants to create a team this would be great. Then you could send it to me and we could have more current teams for 2017!! I’d really like to see the current Bundesliga.

Even teams you created on console you could extract and send to me so we can make that OF of Antony even bigger.

Maybe there are possible errors ahead when working with many people on that, I don’t know. But I sure know I want to share what I will create.

Edit: :D I am a lazy guy so I tried something to save time. And it worked. Now I’m able to copy all buli teams data from 2020 Option files to 2017! From excel sheet to excel sheet. And back to console.

I need to understand how these mini pics and ID’s do work but I’m getting there. Once I fully understand I could create macros to auto-import all that stuff. Good times ahead!!

I thought it would be the keyboard in pros.
Just FYI and anyone here who may not know, i once connected my Logitech usb keyboard on ps4 and it was working properly on editing screen. (When the digital ps4 keyboard pops-up on screen.) But inly on PES ive tried.
The only side effect i lost on par with DS4 was that i lost the ability to input special symbol letters like Ě ,É Å etc. I could only input the classic English alphabet 26 letter characters.

Not saying it is better than PC editing. Just thst it works in some cases.

Also if you master it completely with player iDs on excell, i would like to ask you if you can recover players like Roger Martinez who were on game and removed after the luve updates and datapacks. Oelr most SOS if you can recover Arteta, cause he existed in 1.0 dp with scanned faced and removed after!!!

Also if you master it completely with player iDs on excell, i would like to ask you if you can recover players like Roger Martinez who were on game and removed after the luve updates and datapacks. Oelr most SOS if you can recover Arteta, cause he existed in 1.0 dp with scanned faced and removed after!!!
I’m still in the early days...!
But sure, I can have a look for you.

Where were these guys playing?!

Edit: a new day... a new challenge! ;)
I’m stuck again on a newly error message:
B8DC920F-CA67-4C18-9248-0B863A39E9C6.jpeg

Any ideas?! The number of players I want to import is the same as I first exported. Hm...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom