PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I’m still in the early days...!
But sure, I can have a look for you.

Where were these guys playing?!

Edit: a new day... a new challenge! ;)
I’m stuck again on a newly error message:
View attachment 35909

Any ideas?! The number of players I want to import is the same as I first exported. Hm...
Arteta was Arsenal out of the box and after day one was free agent possibly. (He was removed) .
R. MARTÍNEZ was in Jiangsu Suning and latter free????
Here are their IDs.
https://www.pesmaster.com/arteta/pes-2017/player/2531/

https://www.pesmaster.com/r-martinez/pes-2017/player/60689/

PS.: for your error. Maybr someone corrupted? Resulting your import has less thsn 16 players?

Arteta was Arsenal out of the box and after day one was free agent possibly. (He was removed) .
R. MARTÍNEZ was in Jiangsu Suning and latter free????
Here are their IDs.
https://www.pesmaster.com/arteta/pes-2017/player/2531/

https://www.pesmaster.com/r-martinez/pes-2017/player/60689/

PS.: for your error. Maybr someone corrupted? Resulting your import has less thsn 16 players?
Not really sure what it is right now but it worked with Augsburg last night. This time I’m editing Bayern. I’ll get it done. :)

I’ll look for the guys later.

PES should really fix their referee strictness, here's an example of my FA Cup match + League, it's like night and day. The refereeing system has been joke for years. I got two yellow cards, 1 red just barely touch the opponent, no tackles from behind, no warning from referee, straight yellow or red ! Never in my in life i've commited 19 Fouls in 1 match while the AI "only" commited 11 fouls with much more tackles. On the brightside i've got my first ever penalty this season.

PES2017 2020-03-30 20-28-56-79.jpg

The funny thing is in next match i've commited only 3 fouls, much lesser than AI. A weird match with weird defeat, also i got 8 corner kicks in a match without convert it to goal (i'm suck), lol. I wish we could change the refeere for the match like old time

PES2017 2020-03-30 21-08-51-77.jpg

Report for Match 8 & 9, Vardy return at the right time. I got 2 penalties against Crystal Palace. Vardy really helps carry my team. 2 wins in a row. Trashed Arsenal buuuttt he got injured again :SHOCK: this time is 4 weeks injury.

Edit : my mistake, vardy was injured against wolves, he got red card against Palace and didn't play against Arsenal.

PES2017 2020-03-30 21-51-31-95.jpg
PES2017 2020-03-30 22-30-53-00.jpg

Possibly my most entertaing match so far, i got an early 2-0 lead and then all of the sudden Wolves being Wolves. Orchestrated by Diogo Jota from the wing, he got two assist in this match. Jimenez bang a hattrick. I'd say it's a satisfying defeat, lol.

PES2017 2020-03-30 23-10-54-20.jpg

Here's some goal from my match against Wolves and how Diogo Jota controlled the game from left wing

Last edited:
The day has come. Oh lord. :D

Tonight, after some serious time spend (and some nerves lost) working with different tools and trying this and that: I was able to edit teams on PC and import them back to PS4.
Finally. I’m so relieved. So happy. :APPLAUD: :LOVE:

I’m working with the “2020 OF” as a base on my PS4. Only if this is OK for you @AntonyC_PESCustomFaces !?

I first choose to export all fake PEU teams to my computer. Will now edit one by one and create the Bundesliga. Started with Augsburg tonight. :)

Edit: and yes, it’s appropriate!! :P

View attachment 35892
No problem. I will send more files shortly. Take care All and stay safe.

For Match 11, I uploaded full video of the match. Maybe not the best match. Just watch it when you have time. A 40 Minutes of gameplay. I added timestamp in description so if you're lazy to see the full match, you can click it :)) but beware of spoilers ! lol. Good Night !

For Match 11, I uploaded full video of the match. Maybe not the best match. Just watch it when you have time. A 40 Minutes of gameplay. I added timestamp in description so if you're lazy to see the full match, you can click it :)) but beware of spoilers ! lol. Good Night !

Beautiful lofted pass and a nice looking finish by Deeney. :APPLAUD:
...cigarette break well used. :D Will watch more later.

Edit: Watched the highlights. Looking really good!!

Last edited:
I’m coming here tonight for just one message: This game is ace!!

I could name all the pros (and a few cons)... but thats not gonna do justice on it. You have to play it!!

So much gameplay-related fun... it’s unheard of!! nothing on PS4 comes close! How wrong I was when I voted for game of the decade. I have to apologize for my mistake!

I’ve been switching back and forth this week: playing 2017 and the same fixture right after that in 2020... it’s night and day!!

Whatever the future might bring: I’ll be happy having that “safe haven” PES2017! My love!! 😍

Edit: I’d even go a step further!!
Yes! That video’s thumbnail image is “me and PES!” :D

Last edited:
@PRO_TOO Who would've thought? 2020's most passionate advocate caught red handed posting love songs in the 2017 thread. You cheater! :LMAO:. J/k mate, nothing wrong with having one on the side. Have fun!
Am I that?! Not really, imo. :)

I was just wrong with my vote. The love was always there, so it’s not a turn-around

Anyway...! Have a good weekend mate.

Edit: how does that not fit?!
I've been through so many changes in my life PES
It's a wonder I ain't lost my mind

And I ain't never said how much I need you PES

But I sho' need you by my side
My love, just thinking about you baby
Just blows my mind

Just blows my mind all the time
Life with me I know for sure it ain't be easy

But you stayed with me anyway

And even though you ain't gonna lose too much by leaving

I'm so glad you stayed
Just blows my mind

You've been my friend and you've been my lover, oh lord

PES you're everything I need

You've made my love so strong now I know where I belong

Oh PES you'll never have to worry
Oh baby any more, any more
Just blows my mind
;)

Last edited:
I'm jumping on the PES 2017 is the best PES train. Really fun and varied gameplay, my biggest complaint is that personally I find the 16/17 season to be quite a boring one, especially from a Manchester United perspective.

pro - you play exh matches right?

anyone comment on ml in 2017? any good? less script than 18/19? better than 20?

Last edited:
Sorry slammy. Something went wrong. I was playing a match for an hours but nothing got streamed. I’ll be back.

Lost it 1:2 in the end against Southampton. ^^
Dont worry pal.I was makng tests to watch frm my psvita,from which i am typing no,so i would miss the live.Ill check now the vid.everything looks weird on PSvita.

pro - you play exh matches right?

anyone comment on ml in 2017? any good? less script than 18/19? better than 20?
Guys dont be afraid of ML on 2017.Among 17-18-19-20, 17 is by far and milions of leagues more fair in terms of CPU
cheating,TS impact.

okay, then.

tomorrow I'm going to put aside my 2018/19 ML experiences and invest in an ML on 2017.

I played Barca top player exh match earlier but didn't have much fun and lost 0-2. Dropped it to Professional - 1-0 down - brought Lamela on who scored 2 to win us the match. Good game.

I'll give myself at least 2 seasons to go one better than poch and win us the CL. No rush though.

I’m coming here tonight for just one message: This game is ace!!

I could name all the pros (and a few cons)... but thats not gonna do justice on it. You have to play it!!

So much gameplay-related fun... it’s unheard of!! nothing on PS4 comes close! How wrong I was when I voted for game of the decade. I have to apologize for my mistake!

I’ve been switching back and forth this week: playing 2017 and the same fixture right after that in 2020... it’s night and day!!

Whatever the future might bring: I’ll be happy having that “safe haven” PES2017! My love!! 😍

Edit: I’d even go a step further!!
Yes! That video’s thumbnail image is “me and PES!” :D
I bougt This game for around 8 euros this year and I can’t stop playing!

I have pes 2017 on xbox one and I can’t stop playing. Now i’m thinking to buy a ps4(pro?) with pes 2017 only for an option file haha. Ow man if Konami decided to build on this. I can only dream... But I think this will be the last good offline football game. After fifa 17 and pes 2017 there is no offline progression in the ai of the cpu. And almost everybody play online so i’m afraid it doesnt going to be better. So i really thinking of buying a ps4 pro / ps5 to play this game with an option file and in high resolution.

Last edited:
Hi! Longtime lurker here... Played some exhibitions on this the last few days. Thinking of starting a Master League, since neither Pro Evo 20 or the other game are doing it for me. Do anyone know if there is a an updated patch for PS4 to be found anywhere?

Finally got some free time to continue my League, First match versus norwich. You wouldn't believe what kind of match i had Norwich took the lead first by header from Pukki but i managed to comeback ( as always ), 3 Red Cards for both team. 1 for my team & 2 for them ( 1 straight red ) at the end of the match, boy i couldn't remember when was the last time i got straight red in PES 2020, i could say this match was brutal :CURSE: as hell.

f.jpg

Here's some random moments of this match :SHOCK:

Imo, The second one is interesting, look how smart the CPU to get through my player, i was laughing when they did this, lol..

Last edited:
It's weekend ! My League journey still continues. It's match 25th. Tbh, i'm not good with story telling since my english sucks. But stats says it all. I've never got so many fouls from CPU in modern PES games. 17 fouls ( 16 if you exclude offiside ). Match itself was a hard-fought, they keep tackling my players to death. Burnley got two red cards, i need to sub Perez since both my strikers ( Iheanacho & vardy ) got injured for 10 weeks !

If the referee not blind, CPU should've commited fouls atleast 20 or 25 fouls just for this match. Ref too much taking advantage eventough it's hard tackle. Weather also play big part. I noticed when it's suddenly rainy in the middle of the game, cpu done more tackle than before it rains.

Burn 0.jpg

Burn 1.jpg

Burn 2.jpg

Burn 3.jpg

Burn 4.jpg

Here's another example how biased the ref and this was just the next match after burnley ! ( match 26 ) How could i got 18 Fouls with many yellow cards vs 5 fouls with 0 yellow card. I suspect this is the same referee between Italy vs South Korea in 02.

Pal 1.jpg

Pal 2.jpg

Pal 3.jpg

Random Moments for today

Goal against Spurs

CPU Tricks ( Burnley )

Milivojević Screamer

Back
Top Bottom