PES 2017 UPDATED 2020 FILES - Includes "TEAM & LEAGUE IDENTITY"

Nope, i mean why use this tho ? Pes 2017 pc scene is still alive...
Don't think there is a similar work in statistics and tactics available on pc. Or at least I've never seen one.. if there is something comparable, I'd love to be pointed to it.

All I want is a more updated formation and tactics so that teams actually play properly and not just pass and spam long passes all match and use Deep Defensive Line all day.

Don't think there is a similar work in statistics and tactics available on pc. Or at least I've never seen one.. if there is something comparable, I'd love to be pointed to it.
You're talking about tool or... ?
All I want is a more updated formation and tactics so that teams actually play properly and not just pass and spam long passes all match and use Deep Defensive Line all day.
Define play properly ?

PES 2017 default ai formation is not using deep defensive line. I believe that only exist since PES 2020.

I've been playing this game for years on pc and still playing it to this day

Sometimes cpu do play long passes when attacking. No matter how you edit the tactics/formation, it's still there.

What I mean is every time at kickoff AI team does a short pass back and immediately after does a long pass to the wing that I easily intercept. It gets boring fast.

Back
Top Bottom