PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

There was a post here on evo web from a guy saying he knows Pes 2018 PC will be next gen, then there is this thread with Paterson wink. I think we will have good news.

This is the post, now it has been cancelled

fifa.jpg

Well, great, so is it confirmed? Do you know something more? Like, will it support 4k or will it be just 1080p?

He is not a troll or something but who knows who told him or to that guy who told him. As soon as its not official i dont think we should get our hopes up.

and even if so, what does it change? In the end we´ll buy konami´s product and play it or not ;)
If we´ll play it, there will be always someone and something to complane about it :D

http://www.we-brothers.net/pes-2018-sera-nextgen-no-pc/

They have direct contact with Konami (André Bronzoni - https://twitter.com/andrebronzoni), so, it´s a good news... ;)

As I said in some other post: I can't believe how some respected sites like Moddingway are claiming PES 2018 will probably still not be NextGen based on Amazon Italy product pre-order price being lower than PS3 and XBOX 360. Like it was official. If it was official, it wouldn't just be Amazon Italy. Seriously? Amazon Italy? WTF.

Last edited:
There was a post here on evo web from a guy saying he knows Pes 2018 PC will be next gen, then there is this thread with Paterson wink. I think we will have good news.

This is the post, now it has been cancelled

fifa.jpg

About time... Hope this is true

As I said in some other post: I can't believe how some respected sites like Moddingway are claiming PES 2018 will probably still not be NextGen based on Amazon Italy product pre-order price being lower than PS3 and XBOX 360. Like it was official. If it was official, it wouldn't just be Amazon Italy. Seriously? Amazon Italy? WTF.

Agreed with you Chuny.

On second thought, NextGen doesn't necessarily mean "on par with PS4 PRO or XBOX ONE".
I remember back when FIFA used to be downgraded on purpose by EA to push the consoles version. When they finally decided to release a CurrentGen FIFA, what they did was keep the PC version one year behind the NextGen consoles. I'm talking about FIFA 12 or 13.

So FIFA started using the consoles engine, but then they added new special things to PS3 and XBOX 360 which the PC version didn't get. So it was a half-way NextGen version.

Konami might do just that. Give us the new lighting and celebrations and stuff like that. But keep the 4K resolutions and new Stadiums exclusively for Playstation and/or Xbox.

I would still be happy though.

(...) new Stadiums exclusively for Playstation and/or Xbox.

I would still be happy though.

No, just no.
The lack of stadiums in the PC version is ridiculous!

The stadiums which are made by Konami are really important to me, we need the generic stadiums for the teams which don't have their real stadium.
I don't want to play every match in the Konami stadium!

No, just no.
The lack of stadiums in the PC version is ridiculous!

The stadiums which are made by Konami are really important to me, we need the generic stadiums for the teams which don't have their real stadium.
I don't want to play every match in the Konami stadium!

Have you been around the Editing forum man?
Stadium Server is out! Why would you even need Konami to waste time on Stadiums with the amazing modders we have! I'd rather they focused on bettering the gameplay. I have about 50 stadiums. I think that's even more than what FIFA has.

Stadium Server is out! Why would you even need Konami to waste time on Stadiums with the amazing modders we have! I'd rather they focused on bettering the gameplay. I have about 50 stadiums. I think that's even more than what FIFA has.
FIFA 17 has 79 stadiums.

Maybe because stadium server may not be around for 2018? Or sider, or any of the essential tools? Voluntary community effort should not be the substitute for Konami's groundwork.

I understand. But it's not a fact that we won't have stadium server for PES 2018. If the main files structure and encryption persist (it's been that way since PES 2014, so there's no indication that it will change), I'm sure Juce won't have much trouble updating the core files of Sider to make it work in 2018. But I might be wrong.

Anyways... I do agree with your last statement. But if I had to choose between more stadiums from Konami or better gameplay+lighting+effects. I would pick the latter because I know the community can fix the other things.

Yep, I've been there.
But that's not the point.

Maybe because stadium server may not be around for 2018? Or sider, or any of the essential tools? Voluntary community effort should not be the substitute for Konami's groundwork.

100% true. :)

pes2017 didn't include the stadium of champions league final, a worrying trend...
the cut scenes and the mode are almost the same every year, couldn't see any improvement
come on, you got the license and you should make good use of it

They are probably making it next gen cuz they would stop supporting the PS3 version. So basically they are forced to make the PC version next gen.

Back
Top Bottom