PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

All my years playing PES was with a friend, in the same team, playing against CPU (ML). My PES excitement journey ended with Pes2013 which offered for me great gameplay, similar to Pes 5-6. And now playing PES2018 my excitement returned in an unexpected way. But not from the start, giving many chances to a game that seems to be broken. And hopefully it wasn't, for me. Sure there is so much to improve but my overall feeling was great. Pes games are like a seesaw, you must find the best balance to fully enjoy the game. For example, many people, including me, had stated that AI is ridiculous hard on "Superstar" difficult. Playing against ex Wolves is harder than Juve in real life. So to balance this "error" in our first season when we played, only, with lower teams (max 3-3,5 stars) we used "Top player", to learn our team, to learn how to attack-defend etc and basically to not get angry with this game if we played in "Superstar" difficulty. Then when our team got stronger we changed the difficulty all the way to "Superstar".

Does anyone know a good patch thats compatible with Datapack 4.01 and Version 1.05.02

Thanks in advance

I decided to write because maybe other people had my problem. My PES 2018 has micro stuttering, skips frames every 5-10 seconds, which is quite unpleasant!

I tried everything! I've reinstalled my PC with new W10, it's good at first, but after a while, these micro jumps and stuttering came back! I tried all sorts of options but ... nothing helped ... until 3 days ago I did watch Matt10's streaming, he was playing PES 5 and stream was good. I'm streaming a lot too, especially PES 2018 Co-op with OBS, and I asked him what software he used and he said that he works with mirillis action! .

I decided to try the free version on their site.
AND OMG ... after installing the program and adjusting the game stream settings, I started the game and action! on background, even if I did not stream, just running the program, the game is going super smooth!
All this..stuttering and skipping and the bugs disappeared ... I do not know what is due but .. this program somehow helps to run smoothly PES 2018.

As I said, there is no need to stream, enough is the program to be open simply to work on the background. There is a huge improvement for me ... or at least that's what I think.

You could avoid all this fuss.
When you're in game, press Alt+Ctr+Del, open task manager, and with alt+TAB return to game.
I had the same problem.

On their website is says Version 1.05.01
Not Version 1.05.02

Dont wanna download all that and get the same error like the other patch i tried

?
I think it's compatible otherwise they would have released a fix for 1.05.02.
Anyway the size of the patch is not very big so download it and try.

Just got back to playing PES 2018 with the Smoke WC patch. Are there any gameplay patch that works well with Smoke? Also what control, difficulty and speed settings are you guys using?

Hey folks

I just imported a 2nd division of Argentinian league and have imported them into the PLA League slot. Is there any way to set it up in Master League so that the teams in PLA League promote up into Argentina Primera, or its not possible to do it? :(

Cheers

Hey folks

I just imported a 2nd division of Argentinian league and have imported them into the PLA League slot. Is there any way to set it up in Master League so that the teams in PLA League promote up into Argentina Primera, or its not possible to do it? :(

Cheers
It's not possible to do that because the league structure is hardcoded.

Hey folks

Cheers

Yes, it´s possible, but you will need to replace an european league - avoid Premier League/Spanish, I´ve got Calcio to my master league - then move those europeans teams to the PLA/Argentinian league:

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/★...ay-know-the-answer.77846/page-29#post-3255648

Most arguably the best thing about pes 2018 on pc, are the graphics,it s such a strong title graphically puts fifa in its pocker in that regard.

For those who wan to try these are my two attempts to works on dt18_x64.cpk.
- MY_dt18_x64.rar is a merge between original dt18 and
- modified cpuLevel.json with new commands and values realized by MVP77 (a very good editer of OIC on an italian site of Pes) on an old dt18 for PES 2016
- stamina.json modified by Parham8 (his last V2 ver.);
- ball.json with values modified by MVP77

- Parham w_Ball.rar ia a merge between Parham8 latest V2 version and ball.json with values modified by MVP77.

these are the links:
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/WRSb33NG/file.html
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/jXpyfFC1/file.html

Feedbacks are welcome.

These are not my works what i have done is only a merge of different json file
Do you mod the plain text json files or do you add anything different on the bin files? Using Parham I've noticed the the game speed has increased overall no matter how I change the speed with nesa app. Do you know how to change game speed in dt18? Thanks

Most arguably the best thing about pes 2018 on pc, are the graphics,it s such a strong title graphically puts fifa in its pocker in that regard.

Yeah, it´s beautiful in PC. Ultrawide and freesync togheter is amazing in my machine

Funny thing - I´ve just reinstalled Windows 10 1803 in a SSD (from scratch, not cloning) and my stutter (capped in 45 FPS with 60FPS in settings.exe) with latest Radeon (Adrenalin 18.6.1/18.7.1) has gone. I cound´t understand if it was a legacy bug of 2017 radeon drivers or anything microsoft/motherboard related.

I was always using DDU as advised and even in AMD Radeon forums there were posts about it https://www.google.com/search?q=amd...cAhUCdt4KHWp7D0QQrQIIMygDMAA&biw=2560&bih=966

Lets see if Windows / AMD dont f0ck with this stability soon. I hope not

Do you mod the plain text json files or do you add anything different on the bin files? Using Parham I've noticed the the game speed has increased overall no matter how I change the speed with nesa app. Do you know how to change game speed in dt18? Thanks
Not any change in .bin files only .Json files. It's strange that you cannot change speed with Nesa's app; did you try to change the "." with ","?. Impossible to change speed via dt18. However the best is Parham_wball, the ball is heavier and the normal speed should be lower.

Not any change in .bin files only .Json files. It's strange that you cannot change speed with Nesa's app; did you try to change the "." with ","?. Impossible to change speed via dt18. However the best is Parham_wball, the ball is heavier and the normal speed should be lower.
Hi incas36, thanks!!

I can change the speed with nesa app and the original dt18.

As you know, the gamespeed has two noticeable effects. One is to alter the speed of the game. The side effect is that if you slow down the speed to a certain point, then the players start to miss ball control with balls passing under the boot of the players and also missing headers.

If I use Parham dt18, then any change in gamespeed that I do on the nesa app, just affect the negative side of missing controls and headers but not the overall speed.

Somehow the dt18 override the nesa app in terms of game speed but not override the missing controls, so the game is faster but balls are missing even with the game at a faster speed.

If I use original dt18, then the speed and the ball control are affected in the expected typical way. That is why I had the suspect that some variable on the json files affect the game speed over the nesa and I'm trying to find which.

This is the dt18 parham w_ball with original values of press.json so you have less pressing and mor space to dribble:
http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/10yWq5J3/file.html

Here you are Chuny
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/jXpyfFC1/file.html
And at post nr. 3523 you can read what I have made. I hope you enjoy with it. Cheers.

Hi all!

I would like you the test the Incas' "parham_w_ball" file with a little tweak that gave me the first penalty with Pes2018 (Thanks God, Mohamed, Buddah and Anubi!!!)
And also more CPU fouls than usual!

http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/asTwgF4z/file.html

Since Pes2016 i was quite skeptic about dt18 utility.
I've always felt the work on it like kind of "disposable", 'cause it seemed to me that the changes was effective only for 1 or 2 games, than something would have been ovewritten by the "vanilla" settings.
That's why i still set on "read only" the dt18, the PES2018.exe and the EDIT file.

Anyway... Parham and Incas work gave me good sensations about gameplay changes, i opened the "parham_w_ball" and tweaked the "press.json" just activating the "delay type", (changing it from "0" to "1").
Call it Placebo, call it a "bug of Konami bugs"... but i had a Penalty for the first time (Superstar level, Master League).
So it really seems that the "delay type" really works in the defender's tackle timing, giving him that little delay that increase the possibility that he doesn't reach the ball in time, so: FIIIIIIIIIIII: foul!!!

I have a terrible doubt that this legendary "delay type" could be maybe a setting of lower levels applied to Superstar and Legend modes, so maybe from "Top Player" down it's imperceptible, but anyway... test it and let me know!

Mate, don't call it "my patch" as it's just the file posted by Incas with a simple tweak.
Yep, i'm always careful about the possibility that it could be due to the normal game algorithms...
Anyway: these days i'm testing various solutions with the same game of my current ML season.
I usually play 20 minutes games at Superstar level, but i totally upset and twisted the Player stats to find my personal gameplay (example: +15 in Defensive prowess to all players, -20 in finishing and long ball for all players, and so on), and i play with the Nesa Tool slowing down the Gameplay speed to a possible "-3,5" ...
CPU does 3-4 fouls usually, this time the amount (excluding offsides) has been 6 (not so much more than usual), but with a Penalty and a bunch of "off the ball cards" , when referee let you play if you keep on possess.

I would like a feedback from you all that surely play with original stats, and so on.

So here it is again:

http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/asTwgF4z/file.html

so much info/hype and those modded dt18_x64//uncompressed files are gone from free hosts

Can you guys who played with parham upload it to Mega or Gdrive please? I´ve just reinstalled Win10 and all games after loosing a HDD

i don't know how you play either -1 or +1, i've tried but can't help that it looks artificially slowed down\sped up similar to what you can do to a youtube video, all the movements look unrealistic, maybe i'm just too sensitive to the motion

i don't know how you play either -1 or +1, i've tried but can't help that it looks artificially slowed down\sped up similar to what you can do to a youtube video, all the movements look unrealistic, maybe i'm just too sensitive to the motion
If you compare it to a real life match i think -1 speed is more realistic and closer to it.
0 speed looks frenetic and very end to end most of the time.
19 looks slower and heavier than 18 so maybe i'll play 19 on 0 speed if it's well balanced.
But anything above 0 is just a no go for me.I always prefered slower and heavier gameplay to feel it more like a sim.

Back
Top Bottom