PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Is there any patch that actually has everything covered?

Ive got htis PES Galaxy thing and there are still loads of fake teams all over the shop... its installed properly, they just havent bothered adding the rest of the EU etc

Is there any patch that actually has everything covered?

Ive got htis PES Galaxy thing and there are still loads of fake teams all over the shop... its installed properly, they just havent bothered adding the rest of the EU etc
Smoke patch has zero fake teams

For me, Pitch side | 0, 10, 10 | camera is THE BEST.. but why its missing on every online mode?
Is there a way or tool to use this camera in online mode?

Anyone still looking in to modifying the unpacked dt18.cpk file? Was having a quick look in one of the .xml files yesterday and found some values seemingly equivalent to the line settings (height, length, width) in Fifa. Will have to have another look when i get a chance

It seems that cpu "reads" our story in ML (winnings losses drws). I don't' know but an idea birth in my mind: if we try to "hide" our story? But how we can do that? All our games are recorded in the SYSTEM000. bin file. In this file are stored how many matches we are played, how many goals we have done and suffered, how many fouls done and suffered and all these statistics. So I thought: if we create a new SYSTEM.0000 and protect it from writings? For sure we cannot change permanently our settings (I mean we can change speed camera video options etc.) during the game but when we exit from the game we loss them. Instead if we play a ML our ML is stored in another file that is ML00000.bin so we don't loss it. Protecting front writing the SYSTEM000 file the game never record and store anithin about our game statistics so maybe we can reduce the cpu scripts. Sorry mates but I'm becoming mad with this script and I don't Kwon what else we can do!!!!!

I found this to be true many years ago, haven't tried it this year though (so please share your experience if you try it out): My old post from the PES 2015 Discussion thread

Another update on Steam - exe 1.05.01 and small data pack fix 4.01

Data pack seems to contain only bunch of .str files and flags of Costa Rica and Paraguay?

after several months ..yesterday i spent a couple of hour with this game and i've discovered that with the new amd drivers the only way to play this game it's windowed mode..otherwise the game doesn't run smoothly..

I decided to write because maybe other people had my problem. My PES 2018 has micro stuttering, skips frames every 5-10 seconds, which is quite unpleasant!

I tried everything! I've reinstalled my PC with new W10, it's good at first, but after a while, these micro jumps and stuttering came back! I tried all sorts of options but ... nothing helped ... until 3 days ago I did watch Matt10's streaming, he was playing PES 5 and stream was good. I'm streaming a lot too, especially PES 2018 Co-op with OBS, and I asked him what software he used and he said that he works with mirillis action! .

I decided to try the free version on their site.
AND OMG ... after installing the program and adjusting the game stream settings, I started the game and action! on background, even if I did not stream, just running the program, the game is going super smooth!
All this..stuttering and skipping and the bugs disappeared ... I do not know what is due but .. this program somehow helps to run smoothly PES 2018.

As I said, there is no need to stream, enough is the program to be open simply to work on the background. There is a huge improvement for me ... or at least that's what I think.

after several months ..yesterday i spent a couple of hour with this game and i've discovered that with the new amd drivers the only way to play this game it's windowed mode..otherwise the game doesn't run smoothly..

I play full screen 1920x1080.
Assume You use radeon settings?

1, Go to display and turn Virtual Super Resolution on.

2, these are my game settings for the .exe, Give it a try.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
I have just found this... best colours I have ever seen.. recomended

I have not played the game for last four months. Is it just me or it is much better, gameplay wise and more responsive?

Last edited:
I have just found this... best colours I have ever seen.. recomended

I have not played the game for last four months. Is it just me or it is much better, gameplay wise and more responsive?
Yes it's definetely better after the last patches.
This sweetfx only work on windows 10?

using Windows 1803 x64 here. To run fullscreen I need to uninstall Adrenalin drivers then let Windows install default from Windows Update (From 2017) only then it will run fullscreen without stutter.

AMD/Radeon Support Forum have several complains about it but there isn´t a word from developers interested to fix it

using Windows 1803 x64 here. To run fullscreen I need to uninstall Adrenalin drivers then let Windows install default from Windows Update (From 2017) only then it will run fullscreen without stutter.

AMD/Radeon Support Forum have several complains about it but there isn´t a word from developers interested to fix it
thanks

I agree with others the game is better after the last patch. The cpu seems less one dimensional now(1.5?). I can't say it is to my liking cause there is many areas that remains to be addressed. For example, passing, 95% of the cpu completed passes (no matter their completion rate) are inch perfect in the foot of the running player so that there is no break in the rhythm between the pass, the player receiving the pass (I mean controlling the ball) and the player receiving the ball moving forward (they almost always move forward except inside their own penalty are...?). You never see a cpu player having to change its running trajectory to catch a pass or stop its run to wait for the ball. It feels like combos, not a team building up.

Is there a good and working with new DLC, WC2018 mod? Will scoreboard, adboards logos and etc.

Back
Top Bottom