PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

This game is the closest to eFootball out of all recent Pes games, hence I started playing it and really enjoying it thus far.

Question:

Is there a tool that you can use to create Kits for Pes18 Playstation?

I used to use Pesmaster Kits Creator, but
1. I think it only makes kits for Pes21 now and I don't think they would work,
Coz few kits I put on USB were shown as crashed files in the game
2. They actually, and correct me if I'm wrong, hid their kits creator behind paywall. You need to log in to download your kits and I think I was trying to register one time and there were paid accounts.

So yeah - any idea how else can you make kits yourself?

PS. I don't need option file. I have one. Just wanted to add third and fourth kits to some teams, coz I like making kits

This game is the closest to eFootball out of all recent Pes games, hence I started playing it and really enjoying it thus far.

Question:

Is there a tool that you can use to create Kits for Pes18 Playstation?

I used to use Pesmaster Kits Creator, but
1. I think it only makes kits for Pes21 now and I don't think they would work,
Coz few kits I put on USB were shown as crashed files in the game
2. They actually, and correct me if I'm wrong, hid their kits creator behind paywall. You need to log in to download your kits and I think I was trying to register one time and there were paid accounts.

So yeah - any idea how else can you make kits yourself?

PS. I don't need option file. I have one. Just wanted to add third and fourth kits to some teams, coz I like making kits

I've been using Pesmaster Kit Creator for years with PES18 without any problems. The paywall just hides the adverts and unlocks a few extra patterns and save slots as far as I'm aware.

I've been using Pesmaster Kit Creator for years with PES18 without any problems. The paywall just hides the adverts and unlocks a few extra patterns and save slots as far as I'm aware.
Really? Ok, interesting.
Well there are definitely some kits hidden behind paywall - that much I have seen without even creating an account. Some were saying FREE and some were like PLUS Account, or something.
It looked dodgy as fuck, coz up until last year I didn't need to have any account at all. And suddenly it's locked and there are payment options.. so I just walked away.

I didn't see any option to change into Pes18 Kits tho. It only had Pes21 and then export to Pes6.
Are you creating them for Playstation?

Really? Ok, interesting.
Well there are definitely some kits hidden behind paywall - that much I have seen without even creating an account. Some were saying FREE and some were like PLUS Account, or something.
It looked dodgy as fuck, coz up until last year I didn't need to have any account at all. And suddenly it's locked and there are payment options.. so I just walked away.

I didn't see any option to change into Pes18 Kits tho. It only had Pes21 and then export to Pes6.
Are you creating them for Playstation?

It's usually just the new kits/patterns that are behind the paywall, like an early access thing.

I'm on PS4, the website says 'PES 21 Kit Creator' but you can use them on any version. very good tool to be fair, seems to have new features added every time I use it

It's usually just the new kits/patterns that are behind the paywall, like an early access thing.

I'm on PS4, the website says 'PES 21 Kit Creator' but you can use them on any version. very good tool to be fair, seems to have new features added every time I use it
Awesome, pal. Thanks very much.
I always loved them, just thought they have gone down the Fuck You road..
So I was looking for alternatives. Good to know I don't have to.
Cheers!

Awesome, pal. Thanks very much.
I always loved them, just thought they have gone down the Fuck You road..
So I was looking for alternatives. Good to know I don't have to.
Cheers!
Some all-around replies.

1. PES 2018 to 2021 have the same template for kits, so it works in all games. There are very minor differences, cause the 2018 body models are the thinnest among 2018-2021, but we are talking pixel level details difference.

2. PESMaster kitcreator, is still free, I think i have experienced all the evolution. There just some kit patterns , locked behind the premium membership, but there are a lot free. I am proud that i lived in the last days, that everything was completely free, especially the last moments, there was tons of content and details to add. Unfortunately it did not last a lot.

3. If it is still possible, you can switch via PES master kitcreator 1.0 and 2.0, last year that i checked they were still there, there some things that were possible in 1.0 and not in 2.0 and vice versa. Some QoL differences.

4. If you get corrupted files, check if you download the 2048x2048 PNG file, and not any kind of preview.

5. This is completely personal opinion. I believe PESmaster kitcreator was accelerating towards the full paywall route, but the trainwreck of e-Football and the lack of EDIT MODE, "fortunately?" slowed things down.

Missed your replies, Slam. Are you still playing the same season on Pes18?

It's actually mad, coz this was one of my most hated Pes games back then.
I hated how soft it was. I remember great Full Manual and Fantastic dribbling, but everything was overshadowed by no fouls and no physicality.

I was very weary when I was installing it, thinking I'm gonna hate it.

Match no1: 4 fouls, 3 yellows for AI and a PENALTY!! :LOL:
I don't remember last time I had a penalty
In Pes! :LOL:

Needless to say - been playing it last few days and really enjoying it. :)

I hated how soft it was. I remember great Full Manual and Fantastic dribbling, but everything was overshadowed by no fouls and no physicality.

Its a fun and goof game, bit to much space in the midfield for my liking, but the dribbling...mama mia!

In compare to some other games we are playing, my friend - that midfield is tight like my bum!
You had me at bum Marty:)

I sucked hard(pun intended) at PES 18 when i played it a few weeks a go, maybe my 47 TS was to blame, but when i played it in exhibition it was really good, but feel down ye olde PES 17 hole (pun intended) again.
This time on -2 game speed to avoid getting PTSD, still a bloody great game.
Come to appriciate a lot of old PES games nowadays, PES 13/14/17

I assume by season, you mean the option file?

If yes, i am playing with the last OF I installed back at last datapack of 2018 , and I was updating the transfers manually every summer, like i do in every PES.

I was, and still be sometimes tempted, to wipe out all data and recreate an OF myself from scratch, but i don't have time and i will not be able to use the Last Live Update data, only the Datapack, meaning I will loose around some hundreds of players, plus i will loose all free agents, due to PES updating policy, which i cannot override with digital version.

A Disc copy is needed to do the offline installation trick, and start without removed players.

So what i am doing now, i am fixing what i can, and i plan to move the players to form more fantasy rosters, since i keep PES 2021 as my real life rosters PES.

IE i prefer Ronaldo in Real and Messi in Barca, and also i prefer the Barcelona to have Xavi-Iniesta, and Suarez , Neymar, Messi.

So i will undo some transfers, not to create all stars, or Best of All time teams, but teams that feat better to a fantasy concept.

No, I was actually asking are you playing same ML save, being on year 2045 or something now.. :LOL:
Ah, got it. No, i am not. I am playing a save started after Messi went to PSG, started last year.

IIRC, i am in 3rd season now, in 2019-2020, the Covid year .

But I'm playing on Superstar, so i am mostly the boxing bag of CPU. 😅 I got fired the first season, as usual.

Back
Top Bottom