PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Woah! For PS4! How?

Do you have a link bro

ALTERNATE VERY EASY WAY TO ASSIGN SOUTH AMERICAN STADIUMS TO EUROPEAN TEAMS WORKS FOR ALL MODES WITH NET SHAPE EDITS/COLOURS, ASSIGN STADIUM NAME ALSO WORKING

SMcCutcheon I hope you dont mind me posting this here it might help us use all stadiums of pes 2018 ps4 version and adds more variety to stadiums in master league mode

ok found a much easier way with no PC version needed ..go in to your editmode on PS4 select a european team who you want to assign a south american stadium to change their home stadium to KONAMI stadium and edit the stadium name,net shape net pattern and net colour to what ever you want then export that team to USB note that stadium perimeter and seat colour cannot be edited

decrypt the bin with ps4 decrypter tool then open with hex editor look for the id number 1D near the top this is the KONAMI stadium ID that you want to change to a south american stadium ID.Then saveas bin file then encrypt with ps4 decrypter import back to ps4

HEXEDIT.png

here are the ID you can use you may lose kit edits and badges but that takes a couple of minutes to redo also if you enter stadium edit menu the stadium will reset and you lose your edit

Allianz Parque ID - 21
Alberto Armando Boca ID - 1C
Estádio Beira-Rio ID - 24
Corinthians Arena ID - 23
Maracanã Stadium ID - 18
Mineirão Stadium ID - 22
Estadio el Monumental ID -1B
Morumbi ID - 0E
Saitama stadium ID - 17
Estádio Urbano Caldeira ID - 10

Example change 1D to 0E and it will assign Morumbi

DFv_Uk5_LWAAAMe6v.jpg

Last edited:
ALTERNATE VERY EASY WAY TO ASSIGN SOUTH AMERICAN STADIUMS TO EUROPEAN TEAMS WORKS FOR ALL MODES WITH NET SHAPE EDITS/COLOURS, ASSIGN STADIUM NAME ALSO WORKING

SMcCutcheon I hope you dont mind me posting this here it might help us use all stadiums of pes 2018 ps4 version and adds more variety to stadiums in master league mode

ok found a much easier way with no PC version needed ..go in to your editmode on PS4 select a european team who you want to assign a south american stadium to change their home stadium to KONAMI stadium and edit the stadium name,net shape net pattern and net colour to what ever you want then export that team to USB note that stadium perimeter and seat colour cannot be edited

decrypt the bin with ps4 decrypter tool then open with hex editor look for the id number 1D near the top this is the KONAMI stadium ID that you want to change to a south american stadium ID.Then saveas bin file then encrypt with ps4 decrypter import back to ps4

HEXEDIT.png

here are the ID you can use you may lose kit edits and badges but that takes a couple of minutes to redo also if you enter stadium edit menu the stadium will reset and you lose your edit

Allianz Parque ID - 21
Alberto Armando Boca ID - 1C
Estádio Beira-Rio ID - 24
Corinthians Arena ID - 23
Maracanã Stadium ID - 18
Mineirão Stadium ID - 22
Estadio el Monumental ID -1B
Morumbi ID - 0E
Saitama stadium ID - 17
Estádio Urbano Caldeira ID - 10

DFv_Uk5_LWAAAMe6v.jpg
Over the years, this site has helped in so many ways. It has kept me feeling young.
Thanks Mate.
Too late for PES 2017 but perfect for PES 2018. lets hope they keep this loophole

Over the years, this site has helped in so many ways. It has kept me feeling young.
Thanks Mate.
Too late for PES 2017 but perfect for PES 2018. lets hope they keep this loophole

Yea I really hope so i have added them to some teams in my ML on 2017 and it really adds some variety with more stadiums plus the fact SA stadiums look great in regards to lighting and turfs

The people saying that the new game is "PES 2017.5" and critical of Konami are being very fair.

It's only August 22nd so to be 100%up to date we should be expecting PES 2017.64. That's not too far away and the day one patch will update things.

@PRO_TOO I guess you will be very pleased with the Demo Date, given you're taking some days off work for it, right?. August 30th.
i am very happy for this coming true. 29th is my last day at work. 30th and 31st are off. 1st of sep. i have to work but saturday and sunday is off again! plenty of time to test the hell outa this baby! :)
and i'm happy for you my friend. finally the wait for you is over... no more self-flagellation ;) (i hope google found me the right word for that)! :) greetings from GER out to you, mate!!! :APPLAUD:

Last edited:
Anyone seen any screens on Serie A?
Pes 16-17 had unlicensed Juve/Sassuolo,still the same?
Or even more unlicensed teams?
Yes I'm on Xbox,so it matters to me

Anyone seen any screens on Serie A?
Pes 16-17 had unlicensed Juve/Sassuolo,still the same?
Or even more unlicensed teams?
Yes I'm on Xbox,so it matters to me

Just Juve missing this time, Sassuolo licensed. Also, Porto is back in the Portuguese league. Malmö FF is in "other teams"...:SICK:

bad news for xbox one owners , max resolutions 1360 x 1080 and no import of kit/images, but why???

I thought this was the year pes was gonna go up a level, not that impressed with latest video,the goals scored didn't impress me as well as the shooting variation has not impress me at all. [Edited to remove references to another game.]

Last edited by a moderator:
The people saying that the new game is "PES 2017.5" and critical of Konami are being very fair.

It's only August 22nd so to be 100%up to date we should be expecting PES 2017.64. That's not too far away and the day one patch will update things.
Hopefully that .64 means that it will have the ISS 64 rosters.
Finally, Kleimann will be back! :LOVE:

Ok, will guys at konami ever understand that shooting animations are bad? some of them don`t even stand for ps1 game and the trajectory and power missmatch the animations... year after year same stupid things, like they can`t watch one football match on tv :(

Yeah, this is the most immediate gripe I can point out. Shooting player animations lack all sorts of variation, powerful shots with the inside of the foot all the time. Visually ruins it for me.

Still looking forward to it, especially with PC version being CG.

So Xbox One only gets the last gen stadiums this time...
Apparently. :BORED:
No FullHD support (I mean... Really, Konami?), no image importing, half of the stadiums of the PC release... And it costs a plain 50% more.
I bet Xbox One users are delighted. :LMAO:

In "Extra", there's is an new Edit option: "EDIT DATA LIVE UPDATE"
Don't really know how it will works, but looks like something well thinked.
Perhaps for having a better option file structure or whatever, some explanations are required.

Back
Top Bottom