PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

On Rock's advice, I've been hammering PES 2018 over the last week or so.

I've never been able to get past the lofted-through-ball-fetish the AI had, but it's not quite as bad after it's all patched up. I've been enjoying it - however...

As Inter Milan, the owner said this to me, on the eve of our first Europa League game:

D-aCz1EWsAE0f7M.jpg

I laughed my head off for about five minutes - it's not even real cockney, that's not how you'd use the word "savvy" - and tweeted Adam about it.

His response was pretty great.

Any money says that, in the PES 2020 Master League, Maradona has the same tone...

If you have fresh memories from 2019, compare the Team Status screen on 2018 (the one that has owners trust) with the Missiob screen on 2019, the International Caps screens 18vs19 and the favourite player screens and watch how much the given info has regressed in just one year 2018--->2019

Played 8-10 games on regular difficulty,I really like that difficulty on 18,got too easy after a while,but never to the point where I was hammering the CPU.
Skipped Professional,and are now on TP PA0 20 min and really enjoying this game,instead of chasing victories at all costs I try to play the way I want to ,dribbling/short passes etc.

Did beat Cityy away in the CL 3-2 in a great game,and just knocked out Spezia in the cup 2-0.
I find the dribbling to be so much fun in this game,never did that properly in 17,not because you can't ,but more because I couldn't:)
Fun days right now

Still having a lot of fun playing this game,it's not Pes 17 (which is better ovr) but it has something really good in it,probably the ball physics and freedom on the ball.
I really hope they look at this game rather than 19 for ai attacks/defending.

Still having a lot of fun playing this game,it's not Pes 17 (which is better ovr) but it has something really good in it,probably the ball physics and freedom on the ball.
I really hope they look at this game rather than 19 for ai attacks/defending.

If only they could take this game, take out the excessive number of backheels and reduce the pitch size, i think we would have a great foundation for the future of the series.

If only they could take this game, take out the excessive number of backheels and reduce the pitch size, i think we would have a great foundation for the future of the series.
Fully agree mate,remember how bad it was on release?

Reactions: MKC
Fully agree mate,remember how bad it was on release?

I only bought the PES 2018 recently, exactly because when i played the demo a few years ago i couldn't stand the game, the CPU always played the same way, the same attack on the wings with a lofted through ball, and the backheels where just insane, thankfully the patches made the game much more playable with time, there are still many flaws, but i actually enjoy playing it now. I still cringe when i see a bunch of backheels in sucession tho...

I only bought the PES 2018 recently, exactly because when i played the demo a few years ago i couldn't stand the game, the CPU always played the same way, the same attack on the wings with a lofted through ball, and the backheels where just insane, thankfully the patches made the game much more playable with time, there are still many flaws, but i actually enjoy playing it now. I still cringe when i see a bunch of backheels in sucession tho...
Hated it when it got released (or a few weeks later) but I like it now,still think 17 is better but I'm enjoying it.
Gets a bit pingy on higher difficulties,played great on Reg and PA0

Recently started playing cause I needed my football fix. 2019 is a drag to go through during a ML.

Started a ML in 2018 and man I'm having a blast! Installed an OF with the MLS and started an ML starting with Toronto. Opening game was a nail bitter. Canadian derby, Toronto vs Montreal. 2-2 up until the last minute. Sent a sweeping low cross from a youth player I promoted (can't remember his name), goalie just barely got a hand on it and still ended up on target with Giovinco to slot it home.

It was so nice to see the goalie attempt to parry it, but it was too strong and fast so he barely had time to react.

The game just feels so much smoother than 19.

Recently started playing cause I needed my football fix. 2019 is a drag to go through during a ML.

Started a ML in 2018 and man I'm having a blast! Installed an OF with the MLS and started an ML starting with Toronto. Opening game was a nail bitter. Canadian derby, Toronto vs Montreal. 2-2 up until the last minute. Sent a sweeping low cross from a youth player I promoted (can't remember his name), goalie just barely got a hand on it and still ended up on target with Giovinco to slot it home.

It was so nice to see the goalie attempt to parry it, but it was too strong and fast so he barely had time to react.

The game just feels so much smoother than 19.
Like night and day Vs 19.
Tried 19 for a few games last night,but I'm back on 18 again

I think i just discovered a whole new game (a much better one btw) inside PES 2018.
Last night i was playing my Master League save with Coritiba (Default control settings, Challenge mode, Legend difficulty) and i just couldn't stand it anymore.
I started this save knowing i was going to lose most matches and get sacked eventually, but i always play on the highest difficulty setting in PES games and i lose interest in Master League quickly anyways, so getting sacked early was not really a big issue, also, losing isn't the same as not having fun, so i thought it was going to be fine.
I was really wrong.
Legend difficulty pretty much makes everything good about the game dissappear and everything bad about the game takes the spotlight.
The CPU plays so fast, so many perfect first touch passes and so many backheels (apparently everyone is Socrates).
They put so much pressure on my players when my team has the ball (It's like their stamina is infinite and they are always pressing R1+X+Square) i have no choice but to do a bunch of first touch passes all of the time (which i don't like doing, i like my players to have time on the ball), and playing through the middle just isn't an option, the wings are the only place where there is a little (and i really do mean "little") bit of space. There are a bunch of other problems and annoying things about Legend difficulty, but i don't feel like writing an essay about it.
I skipped the last 12 or so matches of the league and obviously got sacked (Finished 18th).
I was kind of dissapointed because i wanted to play a slower paced game, where my players had time on the ball, where i could create more chances through the middle, where the CPU played in a less ridiculously insane way.
"I could just lower the difficulty" is what came to mind, but Superstar and Top Player still felt meh, better, but still meh. The game felt much better on Professional and Regular, but it got a bit easy, most of my crosses were goals, creating chances was too easy...
So i remembered that whole "FUMA" thing a lot of people here in Evo-Web praise so much... and i finally get it.
It's like a totally new game. Playing FUMA on lower difficulty settings (I'm on Regular at the moment, but will probably move to Professional soon) makes everything good about the game shine. The flaws are still there, but they are so much less intrusive in the experience.
I have all of the advantages of a lower difficulty (More space on the middle, more time on the ball because the CPU doesn't pressure as much, etc) but without it being easy, because there are no assists to help me out.
I hated the big pitch in this game because on higher difficulty settings it just made it easy for the CPU to intercept passes all of the time, now they don't do that as much so the pitch size isn't much of an issue anymore, that's just one example of how the game improved.
I strongly suggest to anyone that hasn't played FUMA on PES 2018 to do so, because after playing only a few sessions, i feel that this game was made for it, i'm having a blast.

@MKC
I agree on the lower difficulty,that's were this game shines,you can dribble past a defender and leave him completely in the dust,just like in real life (if good enough).
TP/SS and above is not an option if you want real football.
Haven't played fuma since PES 16-17,but I'm pretty much switching back to it again.
Hope regular still provides a challenge for you, professional plays very weird(for me)
If not,I'm on 20 min,really recommend it,game slows down a lot Vs 10-15 min

@MKC fully agree, pal.
Evo-Web defo saved my football gaming experience by convincing me to go manual. Im still to switch shooting to manual, but I play PA0 and advanced through balls.
I suppose the fear of manual shooting is that I will loose shot variety (even on advanced shooting, which i loved for a while, variety seemed limited) and unpredictability, paired up with unrealistic waste of 100% goal scoring opportunities, where ill bottle a simple tap-in to an empty goal.
But no pass assist and advanced through balls is opening a whole new layer to the game and might be a saving grace for people, who cant bare the modern football games AI.

Thanks for the tips, lads!

I'm really enjoying FUMA, but there are a few things i'm confused about, in FUMA, would you guys say that the through pass and lofted through pass (Triangle and L1+Triangle) are useless since they are replaced by the standard low pass (X) and the standard high pass (Circle)? Or does Triangle and L1+Triangle still serve any purpose?

Or does Triangle and L1+Triangle still serve any purpose?
Thats a very interesting question and I did wonder that myself for a while.
From countless games I played on manual since last September I have to say that I do believe there is a difference between Through balls and regular passes on manual. Its more of a feeling and I dont have a solid proof for it, but we were talking in the past about "snapping zones", when playing with pass assistance. The more assistance you have, the bigger the zone. On manual, even tho there should not be any snapping zones, I do have a feeling that when I use regular pass, my player is still trying to "aim" at my team mate. Even if ball doesnt go directly to him.
Through ball seems to have clear intent to play the ball into space.
Its a subtle difference and might even be a placebo, but I did use pass for pass and through ball for through balls.

Now, the whole "problem" disapears when you start using advanced through balls. Its not easy, its frustrating and confusing at times. But all the crazy through balls, that you see from AI, all the curved, "impossible" ones - these are all Advanced Through balls. Once you pull one like this off - its looks and feels unreal.
I highly recommend learning this.

Two tips, from my own experience:
1. As annoying as it might be - leave the aiming circle on. It will be a great help (im still having that on, since its really difficult to play a perfect through ball on Advanced
2. Power input for advanced through balls doesnt matter much. Thats what was wrecking my head for ages. I couldnt understand what determines when the ball will be kicked and how far it will go. Sometimes I was just tapping the button, there was a big delay and the ball was sent into the stands. I couldnt figure out why it had so much power when I just tapped it.
Turns out - animations are the key there. Player body position and the time he takes to shoot will determine when the ball will be kicked. So if your players back are facing the direction you want to kick, by the time he turns around and adjust his body - through ball will generates so much power it will be overkicked. So in order to pull a perfect through ball off, you need to make sure that you are more or less facing the right way, so animations will be down to minimum.
Dont worry about power, observe your player and aiming circle.

Thanks for the tips, lads!

I'm really enjoying FUMA, but there are a few things i'm confused about, in FUMA, would you guys say that the through pass and lofted through pass (Triangle and L1+Triangle) are useless since they are replaced by the standard low pass (X) and the standard high pass (Circle)? Or does Triangle and L1+Triangle still serve any purpose?

Triangle offers better weighting when passing.

My suggestion would be to turn on the indicator to help learn its use. Once you can make good use of it then switch off the indicator.

Shouldn't have this much fun with a game I despiced between October -17 and pretty much June of 18.
But I am,ball physics,and dribbling feels so good.
Think what matters the most (to me) an ai that mixes it up (check) and a hum controlled team that runs and cover spaces /lanes properly.
Also movement and pace (check) and having a CPU ai that is well represented , having Juventus pulling away in the league,1 loss (me) and 3 draws in 25 games makes for a well portrayed league.

Thats a very interesting question and I did wonder that myself for a while.
From countless games I played on manual since last September I have to say that I do believe there is a difference between Through balls and regular passes on manual. Its more of a feeling and I dont have a solid proof for it, but we were talking in the past about "snapping zones", when playing with pass assistance. The more assistance you have, the bigger the zone. On manual, even tho there should not be any snapping zones, I do have a feeling that when I use regular pass, my player is still trying to "aim" at my team mate. Even if ball doesnt go directly to him.
Through ball seems to have clear intent to play the ball into space.
Its a subtle difference and might even be a placebo, but I did use pass for pass and through ball for through balls.

Now, the whole "problem" disapears when you start using advanced through balls. Its not easy, its frustrating and confusing at times. But all the crazy through balls, that you see from AI, all the curved, "impossible" ones - these are all Advanced Through balls. Once you pull one like this off - its looks and feels unreal.
I highly recommend learning this.

Two tips, from my own experience:
1. As annoying as it might be - leave the aiming circle on. It will be a great help (im still having that on, since its really difficult to play a perfect through ball on Advanced
2. Power input for advanced through balls doesnt matter much. Thats what was wrecking my head for ages. I couldnt understand what determines when the ball will be kicked and how far it will go. Sometimes I was just tapping the button, there was a big delay and the ball was sent into the stands. I couldnt figure out why it had so much power when I just tapped it.
Turns out - animations are the key there. Player body position and the time he takes to shoot will determine when the ball will be kicked. So if your players back are facing the direction you want to kick, by the time he turns around and adjust his body - through ball will generates so much power it will be overkicked. So in order to pull a perfect through ball off, you need to make sure that you are more or less facing the right way, so animations will be down to minimum.
Dont worry about power, observe your player and aiming circle.
for the first part of your comment i agree on. there is something more "free" to manual trough balls compared to manual regular low passes. i can just feel it...
the snapping zone example might describe it best. i tend to use the trough balls more and more in the last couple of month! the player tend to not turn so ugly sometimes... the ball "goes more natural with them"...
when playing manual low passes they sometimes turn or slow down.
through balls gimme that feeling of playing the ball a tad better in front of them, wich is ok as though balls are for that. but should all be possible with manual low pass to. but they differ (a tiny bit, but noticable)!

the later part: i'm so happy the free kick arc is gone, please dont try to sell me another aiming aid! ;)
sorry, i just cant do it! :) thanks for the tips though! its always usefull to read those even when i just pick a small part from it to implement into my style of play! helpfull none the less!! :)

the later part: i'm so happy the free kick arc is gone,
Me too. Thats exactly why I said "as annoying as it might be". Im not using any aiming guides apart from Adv Through balls.
The difference there, is that its not only the matter of Where. Its also the matter of How.

Lemme give you an example.
Once you get your head around it, with Adv Through balls you can send the ball the normal way (yellow), or the curved way (green).
Something like this:
photostudio_1563963909801.jpg
In the heart of battle, even with the aiming circle, its not easy. In order to pull the green pass off, you basically have to draw the invisible path with the aiming circle and release the button in exact place you want the ball to drop.
If you can do it without the circle than Kudos to you, brother.

Edit:
Actually, very important point - I did say "release the button". This part is not entirely true. As I said before, releasing the button doesnt mean he will kick the ball.
I should have said - you need to MATCH animation, the way he will kick the ball when aiming circle is in the spot you want to kick the ball to.
Its sounds complicated, but its not that crazy. Once you understand how it works, its doable and very, very enjoyable.

Last edited:
I think i got the hang of FUMA way too fast haha. Regular got pretty easy after a while and after i switched to Professional, thinking it would be the sweet spot, i won every match i played, the CPU isn't very clinical at all in the attack, and they put almost no pressure at all on me, i can walk to the half way line with my center back without being challenged sometimes, this worried me because i thought Top Player was not going to be very good, but either i switched or the game would get boring really fast. I am surprised to say, Top Player on FUMA feels very decent. I went to my local stadium yesterday to watch a match and i must say, playing today on these settings makes the game look quite a lot like the real life match i watched yesterday, the CPU now pressures my back line a lot more, but not in the same ridiculous fashion that Legend difficulty did, also it's harder to dribble past the defenders and creating chances was harder, but again, i had a decent amout of space and losing the ball never felt unfair, it was all up to me. Their attacking was a bit annoying compared to Professional, more backheels and first touch passes (And a lot of first touch backheels too, gotta love that combo), but i guess that just how Konami is now, for something to be harder it just has to be faster and more arcade like, instead of more clinical. Still, while their attack is more arcade like, after playing Legend in the past i can handle this just fine, it doesn't feel as ridiculous and anticipating their next move isn't too difficult, it just looks a bit silly really. Played a couple of matches so far, won the first one, lost the second, i think i might even give a chance to FUMA Superstar in the future, who knows, maybe even Legend (Just kidding. Never touching that again).

Also, something else i'm loving about FUMA is that, because it's much harder to ping passes around, your players have a lot more time on the ball, one of the consequences of this is that the CPU fouls me a lot more, i went from getting zero fouls all of the time to getting about a couple every match (Changing the time from 10min to 15min also helped me out when it came to getting more fouls).

I think i got the hang of FUMA way too fast haha. Regular got pretty easy after a while and after i switched to Professional, thinking it would be the sweet spot, i won every match i played, the CPU isn't very clinical at all in the attack, and they put almost no pressure at all on me, i can walk to the half way line with my center back without being challenged sometimes, this worried me because i thought Top Player was not going to be very good, but either i switched or the game would get boring really fast. I am surprised to say, Top Player on FUMA feels very decent. I went to my local stadium yesterday to watch a match and i must say, playing today on these settings makes the game look quite a lot like the real life match i watched yesterday, the CPU now pressures my back line a lot more, but not in the same ridiculous fashion that Legend difficulty did, also it's harder to dribble past the defenders and creating chances was harder, but again, i had a decent amout of space and losing the ball never felt unfair, it was all up to me. Their attacking was a bit annoying compared to Professional, more backheels and first touch passes (And a lot of first touch backheels too, gotta love that combo), but i guess that just how Konami is now, for something to be harder it just has to be faster and more arcade like, instead of more clinical. Still, while their attack is more arcade like, after playing Legend in the past i can handle this just fine, it doesn't feel as ridiculous and anticipating their next move isn't too difficult, it just looks a bit silly really. Played a couple of matches so far, won the first one, lost the second, i think i might even give a chance to FUMA Superstar in the future, who knows, maybe even Legend (Just kidding. Never touching that again).

Also, something else i'm loving about FUMA is that, because it's much harder to ping passes around, your players have a lot more time on the ball, one of the consequences of this is that the CPU fouls me a lot more, i went from getting zero fouls all of the time to getting about a couple every match (Changing the time from 10min to 15min also helped me out when it came to getting more fouls).
Playing wit a "loser" ball and changing directions when dribbling draws quite a lot of fouls for me

The ball is moving a bit more "lose" or free when playing PA0 than PA1.(you don't have as much control)
Always been able to draw more free kicks on PA0 than PA1

True, the ball becomes a lot more loose, a lot of the fouls i'm getting consist of my pass going slightly off my player, so the opponent goes for it but i get to it before him, so i make the pass or get past him and he fouls me because he went for it agressively or even with a slide tackle, it's pretty sweet because it's a foul you see a lot in real life.

True, the ball becomes a lot more loose, a lot of the fouls i'm getting consist of my pass going slightly off my player, so the opponent goes for it but i get to it before him, so i make the pass or get past him and he fouls me because he went for it agressively or even with a slide tackle, it's pretty sweet because it's a foul you see a lot in real life.
Exactly.
To bad it doesn't work in the penalty box,can't remember if had any penalty at all on 18 (or 19)
Think I've had one ,not sure

Exactly.
To bad it doesn't work in the penalty box,can't remember if had any penalty at all on 18 (or 19)
Think I've had one ,not sure

I can't remember the last PES where penalties weren't a once in a lifetime event haha, i haven't had a single one in this game yet.

Have been playing a bit of pes 2018 again over the weekend. Never bought 2019 because of the bad things i read on here.
At first it feels very fresh (after playing fifa 19 for a long time, which i can't play anymore).
I installed an option file, so now have all the leagues, jerseys etc etc. which is very nice.

I do love the pace on the ball, much slower which is very good to me.
Currently playing on professional as i have not played for a long time. (it's really no good going back and forth from fifa to pes, but can't help myself).

One thing i really like are the headers. Love putting it in the far corner after a good cross.
Shooting on the other hand...meh. I feel i have no control over it.

Played a few exhibition games which were real nice.
I guess the scripting starts as soon as you do a league or cup...much different games then.
Big differences between the 1st and 2nd half. As soon as i go one goal up, the cpu decided they must score.
Suddenly i'm under pressure no matter which team i play against, and my striker suddenly can't aim anymore.

If only they made a few changes it would all be fine with me.

Some things i noticed (again) after a few games :

- lack of fouls from cpu, they make me stumble all the time but ref never whistles. Even on blatent fouls
- almost every time i foul the cpu, i get a booking. Even for really small fouls. Some aren't really fouls as i clearly play the ball, but since i also hit the player afterwards it is called a foul. This is a contact sport!!
- shooting : i do not have the feeling it is me. Same angle, same power but very different results
- it takes ages to get a game going, my goodness. edit data loading, live updates blah blah, you have to wait so long before you can finally start playing.
- the commentary : oh my god....high class goalkeeping to make up for his high class wages....my ears start to bleed if i hear this one more time. I know i can turn it off, but it is really bad.
- the atmosphere : also really bad, just soulless.
- almost forgot this one : the shooting and passing with the outside foot....why?

This comes off as quite negative, but on the other hand i'm currently enjoying the game.
I also know that above mentioned things will turn me away from PES again.

I have no idea how '19 played, but from what i read here not good at all.
So hopefully some things will be fixed in '20 to make it somewhat playable.
Sliders would also be great, but i am not expecting it.

I did see some lovely option files for '19 with lots of different world cups such as '78, '82, '86 which looked really nices.
I'm hoping for improvement in pes2020 and hoping for more good option files on the ps4.

Last edited:
18's biggest problem was complete lack of fouls and physicality. If it wasnt for this, id definetely stick to it bit longer.
Played 4 seasons on it and had 1 penalty, 2 injuries (both in the menu, never in the match) and handful of fouls.
Then again - shouldnt be much of an issue for you, considering that you are coming from Fifa19. There's no fouls there either.

Dont waste your time with pes19.
If you want fouls and physicality - try pes17, which has plenty of that (and better AI than 18).

Have been playing a bit of pes 2018 again over the weekend. Never bought 2019 because of the bad things i read on here.
At first it feels very fresh (after playing fifa 19 for a long time, which i can't play anymore).
I installed an option file, so now have all the leagues, jerseys etc etc. which is very nice.

I do love the pace on the ball, much slower which is very good to me.
Currently playing on professional as i have not played for a long time. (it's really no good going back and forth from fifa to pes, but can't help myself).

One thing i really like are the headers. Love putting it in the far corner after a good cross.
Shooting on the other hand...meh. I feel i have no control over it.

Played a few exhibition games which were real nice.
I guess the scripting starts as soon as you do a league or cup...much different games then.
Big differences between the 1st and 2nd half. As soon as i go one goal up, the cpu decided they must score.
Suddenly i'm under pressure no matter which team i play against, and my striker suddenly can't aim anymore.

If only they made a few changes it would all be fine with me.

Some things i noticed (again) after a few games :

- lack of fouls from cpu, they make me stumble all the time but ref never whistles. Even on blatent fouls
- almost every time i foul the cpu, i get a booking. Even for really small fouls. Some aren't really fouls as i clearly play the ball, but since i also hit the player afterwards it is called a foul. This is a contact sport!!
- shooting : i do not have the feeling it is me. Same angle, same power but very different results
- it takes ages to get a game going, my goodness. edit data loading, live updates blah blah, you have to wait so long before you can finally start playing.
- the commentary : oh my god....high class goalkeeping to make up for his high class wages....my ears start to bleed if i hear this one more time. I know i can turn it off, but it is really bad.
- the atmosphere : also really bad, just soulless.
- almost forgot this one : the shooting and passing with the outside foot....why?

This comes off as quite negative, but on the other hand i'm currently enjoying the game.
I also know that above mentioned things will turn me away from PES again.

I have no idea how '19 played, but from what i read here not good at all.
So hopefully some things will be fixed in '20 to make it somewhat playable.
Sliders would also be great, but i am not expecting it.

I did see some lovely option files for '19 with lots of different world cups such as '78, '82, '86 which looked really nices.
I'm hoping for improvement in pes2020 and hoping for more good option files on the ps4.

I'm going to guess you're using Basic Shooting, if that's the case then i really get what you mean, it feels very limited, because you're only aiming either left, right or middle, most of my longshots went straight at the keeper or wide when i used it. I'm on Manual now and let me tell you, it feels a lot more free, but it's harder to learn and you miss a lot of easy goals sometimes, i'd recommend using the setting between these two, which is Advanced shooting.

Also, when you mention that the scripting begins when you get out of exhibition mode, well, yeah, you couldn't be more right, it feels like two completely different games. I was playing a lot of exhibition matches a few days ago to decide a difficulty setting to settle down with, Top Player seemed like the way to go, but the moment i started my ML and switched it to Top Player, it was nothing like the great exhibition matches i played, man, it's painful sometimes what a dirty cheating bastard the A.I. can be, so robotic and annoying to play against most of the time, i'm thinking of switching to Professional or even Regular next season, not sure which one tho.

Does anyone get the feeling that this game changes completely from session to session? I'm on FUMA/Top Player, having a pretty hard time in ML. I'm all hyped up to continue the season, turn on my PS4 and then what follows are some of the worst matches i've played in my whole life, where the A.I.'s main attacking method (Passing all the way from the back to a player way forward that is always unmarked) works flawlessly every time, their player is always free and when he receives the ball i just can't tackle him at all, after that he usually does a lob to the wing and a cross creates a goal, or they just tiki-taka inside my box where none of my defenders are bothering with marking, a lot of first touch backheels aswell bacause why not, if it isn't a backheel you can bet it will at least be a first touch, always. After that i usually play a few more matches with hope that it will get better, but it doesn't, not even when i win i get any enjoyment out of it. I turn my PS4 off and that's that. After a while i turn my PS4 on again and go for a few more matches, suddently everything good about the game gets so evident it's almost trying to jump out of the TV, the benefits of manual passing and shooting, the game looking and feeling like a real match, i can intercept their attacks because they are not as ridiculously fast, not as many backheels, they are still competent, but more predictable, slower and overall less clynical, most games are tight defensive battles that look like real life, i don't even mind when i lose because i had a good time playing a good footy simulator.

What's wrong with this game? Is it just me?

btw, in one of the great matches i've mentioned, i was winning 1x0 until the 86', i conceded the 1x1 and it felt like it was over, i still enjoyed the match but it was quite a bummer to lose a couple of points like that, suddently i get a free kick in the 95', definitely the last play of the match no matter what i do with it, i hadn't scored a single free kick yet so i didn't get my hopes up. 2x1. Just like that. If it wasn't so late at night i would have screamed. I try to save the replay and... I have to overwrite one of the ten(just 10) replays i had saved... a limit of ten(WHY JUST 10?) replay save slots... WHO THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? I mean, i have like fifty(50) saved replays in PES 2010 and 2012 (I think fifty was the limit at the time), that was pretty decent, but ten?! I mean, to me a limit shouldn't even be there, if my hard drive has space then let me save it, but if you have to have a limit, make it more than that! To quote the AVGN: "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!"

Thank God for the PS4's share feature. Rant over.

Back
Top Bottom