PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Your videos made me remember old rumors that PES AI depended on certain PC and was different for every player. Because I've never experienced such fails (except infamous low crosses). But I play tournaments and leagues mostly.
Same here. I only play tournaments and leagues and always felt that PES 2019 on the pitch was fine. The only problem for me is that in the menus and throughout a season, the interface couldn't possibly be more boring. No stories, no news items. And that's ok for the most part, but it just starts to feel like a string of exhibition games. But other than that, PES2019 is one of the best games, with 2021 being the best PES, to me, in the series.

Think the worst part is how good it feels when playing an exhibition game, then boot up a ML with edits and it all falls apart.
Needless to say, just did that.
Argentinos Juniors in the Argentinian League

I hate not knowing if I did everything I could to make this AI play half decent so I'm going to be trying a dozen or so different modded dt18s as well as a couple exe's and see if anything works. Fingers crossed.

I hate not knowing if I did everything I could to make this AI play half decent so I'm going to be trying a dozen or so different modded dt18s as well as a couple exe's and see if anything works. Fingers crossed.
Vanilla yesterday for me, not good.
Ai felt like a modern Fifa game just attack attack.
If you find a result, let us know buddy

Back
Top Bottom